Year Built 1972

Carts Yes - $16

Excellent fora municiple course

For community owned course very well maintained. Bunkers a little shy on sand, but overall well laid out and challenging. The staff was a little off putting because of a mix up with our reservation.

Very nice.

Picked this course up on a hot deal. What a deal. Course was in great shape. Huge greens. Putted very true. I intend to play there more, especially with a golf now deal. Loved the layout too.

Not bad for the "Hot Deal" price

The course was average, greens and tee boxes were in great condition but everything in between was not impressive at all. We used the driving range and it was in about as good of shape as the course in between the tee boxes and greens. Was impressed with the greens and how fast they were that was a pleasant challenge.

hidden GEM

I will play this course twenty more times this year...WOW what a great course

Highland Lake

Play this course once a week ! Great course for the money ! Very open and flat with large greens ! Fairly well kept ! Worth a visit !

Poor weather

Rainy Day

Played in steady rain (our group convened from several hours away in all directions and decided to play it out). Course held water well and was still challenging as greens did not soften. People were exceptionally nice. We did not have a lot of other players on course but layout is easy to follow and fairways are generous. We will come back there and hope for better weather.

Great greens!

This is a nice course near Richmond, IN. It is fairly level and rather forgiving for errant tee shots. Greens are VERY well kept. I have played this course often, and always have a great time! Cudos to the course personnel that make this course so enjoyable. Thanks!

great day to play

Enjoyed fair course. Improvements to clubhouse and course noted. Staff was extremely helpful.

Excellent first experience.

I played Highland Lake for the first time yesterday. The course was in very nice shape for it being the beginning of September. The greens weren't too fast, nor too slow. The fairways were well kept, and even the roughs were shorter than my home course. There are a few areas of untended long grass, so those provided a few challenges along the way. Several holes have hidden greens from the tee box, which was fun for me. This also provided a little bit of a challenge. I found myself almost getting lost a few times, as it was my first time at the course, but once I figured out the layout, I was fine! There are plenty of bunkers and trees to keep things interesting, but the trees also provided plenty of shade on a warm and sunny September afternoon. I played 18 holes by myself in under 3hrs, and that included waiting on several holes towards the end of my round as I caught up to groups that were playing ahead. I didn't realize that the yardage markers are on the cart paths until later on in my round. All in all I had a great experience at Highland Lake, and will come back and play again, as I want to improve my score!

Ok to play for hot deals

This is an average city owned course that charges more than a local country club course. The course is well maintained, but they could do away with the 2 foot tall grass surrounding every hole. One bad shot and your ball is GONE! I play here when the local country club is closed to the public for tournament play. It's an ok course to take advantage of a hot deal on.

Real Gem

This is a super nice course in the Richmond and Eaton area. I was pleased at the condition of the couse great greens. I would highly recomend this course to any one!

Great Deal

Course was in very good condition and the price was a great value.

Challenging layout nice greens friendly

Wonderful course great people all around fun will be returning soon was invited to play with the regulars

great place to play

This is an excellent course for players of all handicaps. The various tee locations can challenge anyone's skill level. The back tee plays long, the rough is to be avoided , you need to plan where you want your miss hits to be and it will test your long irons on the par 3's.

Afternoon round

I was able to book a round through golfnow.com and the faculty, as usual was in pretty good condition. The greens were pretty slow considering our lack of rain. The fairways were in good condition. Over all it was an enjoyable round of golf

Very good course for the money

The course was long enough to make the holes challenging, but open so not too difficult the novice player. Very large greens, and in good shape. The par 3 holes were longer than most,165-180 yards, which were difficult for the 2 ladies playing with us to reach. However, all the par 5 , the ladies were given a good advanged. Overall, the course in good shape, and good value for the money. 7/26/13

Valid dates: Apr 04, 2020 - Sep 30, 2020
Here at Coachman's Golf Resort we pride ourselves on the high quality of magnificent golf, superb amenities and outstanding service that we offer our valued customers.