A view of a hole with water and bunkers coming into play from Covered Bridge Golf Club .

Fuzzy Zoeller's Covered Bridge Golf Club

Year Built 1994
Fairways Zoysia Grass
Golf Season Year round. Weather permitting
Architect Fuzzy Zoeller (1994) Clyde Johnston (1994) Brad Bartell

Single Allowed No
Dress code Denim allowed. No cut-offs or gym shorts. Collared shirt required. No tank tops. Ladies: Collard shirts required, sleeveless is okay .

Entertaining Clients 13

Awesome day out

Great value. Course was in great shape for the time of year! #10 is under construction and played as a par 3. I will definitely be back!

Awesome day out

Staff was awesome as usual. Course was in great shape even though greens and bunkers were being worked on. Played 18 holes in 4:15. Only issues was #10 was under construction and played as par 3 and greens were a little bumpy. Neither a reason for no playing the course this time of year. Never disappointed playing either of Fuzzy’s courses. Still a championship course for $40.

Fun Round of Golf

My friends and I played the course for the first time the other day. We enjoyed the layout and can’t wait to see how some of the winter projects turn out the next time we come back and play. Staff were very friendly and accommodating.

Closed

This was my first trip to louisville and I made a tee time for 11:30. It was a cold day but looked forward to playing this course. When I arrived to warm up, I was informed that the course would not open until 1-1:30 and the range was closed for the season. Very disappointed in the outcome not to mention the 30 minute drive from my hotel.

Commented on 03/05/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Covered Bridge Golf Club.

Unfriendly staff

Very strict with 15 minutes per hole. Couldn’t finish 18 holes. Staff came out and asked us to stop because “we were taking too long” when we let people play through. Very disappointed.

Great value

Good shape for the time of the year, at a good price. Normally in great shape during peak season. Was disappointed that tee time states the carts had GPS but that was false. There was only a USB port

Excellent layout. Fun holes and fun shots to play. No remarkable signature hole just a collection of good golf holes. The course was in good shape given the time of year. Though... it was odd that the greens still had aeroation holes in play. I thought that would be done earlier in the year. I didn’t use the clubhouse facilities so can’t judge but my cart was delivered to me in the parking lot...which was nice. Pace of play was Ok for cart path only. Overall... the course was worth the price I paid.

Good course especially for late December

Was looking for a decent place to play with the warm December weather we've had and CP fit the bill. It was just fine, especially considering the time of year, and I'll look to go back again with any breaks we get in the weather.

Covered Bridge

This course was in excellent shape despite drought like conditions in our region. Kudos to the staff and course workers for keeping the course in pristine condition

Last minute decision to play at prime time weekend! Glad to get s tee time at a good price

Nice little diamond in the rough

Having said that... stay the heck out of the rough!!!! Good grief! Greens were good and ran true fairways a little bare in places but overall a good course. And the staff make it worth the while

Excellent course

I really enjoyed this course. It’s fun to play. The view from the clubhouse overlooking the golf course is beautiful. Many water features and sand traps. Course is in great shape! I definitely recommend this course.

Indy Advisor

Friendly Layout

Covered Bridge has not quite come out of winter hibernation yet with many of the zoysia tee boxes and fairways just starting to turn. But the course was in pretty consistent shape throughout, and the rough was down so you could get a club trough it easily. Some bare patches here and there that I'm guessing will be addressed as the weather improves. This is my first go at a Fuzzy course and I found this one to be right in front of you all day, and if you kept it in play it could be scored upon. Some trees guard some fairways and there are a few lakes around but for the most part it is accessible through and not overly difficult. 9 and 18 were neat mirror par 5s around a lake. Would like to see it again in prime condition. Friendly staff, and good practice facilities. Not too difficult to access from I-65, and worth a stop if you're traveling through.

Would have given some higher ratings but the course has not greened up yet. That said the fairways were still very playable. The greens were excellent. For this time of year this is an excellent course to play. Will definitely play there some more.

Covered Bridge

Course and greens were in good shape for mid March. Greens rolled true but the fairway grass has not come in yet. Pace of play was fine. We had to wait about 20 minutes due to a frost delay.

Big fun

Everything exceeded my expectations. Great staff. Course is in excellent shape. Easy to find, just off the interstate. Nice practice area, with complimentary range balls. Difficult yet player friendly. Looking forward to playing Fuzzy Covered Bridge again.

Henryville, Indiana
Clarksville, Indiana
Jeffersonville, Indiana
Jeffersonville, Indiana
Floyds Knobs, Indiana
New Albany, Indiana
New Albany, Indiana

Valid dates: May 10, 2020 - Jun 18, 2020
Every spring getaway should include the perfect mixture of lakeside recreation and 4-Star relaxation! The Tahoe Tap-in Stay & Play package offers a luxurious stay at Edgewood Tahoe Resort plus your choice of two rounds of golf with a cart at Lake Tahoe's only public lakefront golf course, two 50-minute treatments at the serene Spa Edgewood, or one of each for each night per reservation.