Type Municipal
Elbel Park Golf Course

Year Built 1964
Fairways Blue Grass

very nice, wooded, municipal course

Course is a parkland type, wooded several doglegs and with some elevation changes. Fairways were completely leaf free...some leaves accumulated in the roughs. greens still a little less than perfect after weeks old aeration but still very playable. One of South Bends excellent municipal courses.

Commented on 10/29/2019

Hi u000003256086, thanks for your 4-star review and sharing your feedback with us! We truly appreciate your support and hope to welcome you back to Elbel Park Golf Course again soon.

Commented on 10/29/2019

Hi gbro131, thanks for your 5-star review! Please join us again soon at Elbel Park Golf Course.

Good course

This was a nice course for the money. Distance is good greens are nice and some challenging par 3's. Only flaw of the round was a group ahead of me not letting me play thru and then on 10 they were in the clubhouse when I went by and cut in front of me on 10 tee. The ranger sat there and watched without saying a word. All in all a good round.

Commented on 10/22/2019

Hi Dray574, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! However, we aim for a 5-star experience so we always welcome this kind of feedback for improvements and apologize for any inconvenience caused by other players on the course. Thank you for playing Elbel Park Golf Course, and we hope to welcome you back for an even better round soon!

Great layout, beautiful setting, good course conditions

After reading good reviews of the course, decided to play there. We were not disappointed. Course is in a beautiful setting with rolling hills. It also has good course design and was in very good condition. Staff was extremely helpful. Very good value for the money. Will definitely return

Commented on 10/18/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Elbel Park Golf Course. We truly appreciate your 4-star rating and great feedback! We hope you join us for another round soon.

Great Layout

Course was in better shape than three years ago. Green was in great shape the green fee should be lower for this time of year.

Commented on 10/08/2019

Hi RGF705F3AA0463DA6C12, thank you for your 4-star rating. We appreciate your feedback as we strive to provide the most valuable experience for our golfers. We hope to welcome you back to Elbel Park Golf Course for an even better round soon.

Commented on 09/23/2019

Hi gbro131, thank you so much for the 4-star review. We're glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Elbel Park Golf Course.

Old friends day out

Beautiful day and nice pace to play with our 85 year old friend. He hasn’t played in awhile so it was nice to have a leisurely pace and friendly staff in the clubhouse when we took a short break. Course is always beautiful and lots of nature around.

Commented on 09/19/2019

Hi st15stman, we truly appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5-stars. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Elbel Park Golf Course! Check out your review shared on our Facebook page.

Commented on 08/29/2019

Hi st15stman, thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Elbel Park Golf Course.

Nice Layout

the fairways and greens are in excellent conditions, and some of the holes are really challanging

Commented on 09/03/2019

Hi ulrich2905, thank you for your 4-star rating and great feedback on the course! Please book another round with us soon at Elbel Park Golf Course.

Beautiful Course

One of the prettiest courses in the area. Plenty of wildlife to see. Layout of the course is excellent. Only downside is the greens were a little chewed up from lack of ball mark repair.

Commented on 08/14/2019

Hi u524294341, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars and kind feedback! We do aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome your comments for potential improvements. Thank you for playing Elbel Park Golf Course and come back soon.

Good Conditions, Great Price

First time playing this and I was impressed. First off, I played as a single, which sometimes courses don’t like. Not here. The staff greeted me, wished me luck, and told me to play thru the 4 some ahead. I really appreciated that.

The course itself was in really good condition especially considering the weather in this area. I felt the greens were a little slow, but they rolled true. I did play later in the day too, so that may have affected pace. Other than that I was impressed. Usually at municipals you see grass clippings, and I didn’t see any here.

The course setup I liked. It’s a course that requires precise drives rather than length. The greens aren’t overly protected by bunkers or undulation, but they also are not very big. If you hit the tee balls in the right spots you can score, but again, got to be precise off the tee. I liked that the par 5’s were risk reward, as they were all doglegs. The par 3’s were long, as evidenced by 12 playing close to 230 from the tips - maybe the longest par 3 I’ve ever played.

All in all this is a good course and really well priced. I will be back!

Commented on 08/12/2019

Hi jt20sb22, we truly appreciate you leaving a review and joining us for your first round. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Elbel Park Golf Course soon, and check out your review shared on our Facebook page!

Commented on 08/02/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Elbel Park Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review! We hope you join us for another round soon.

Nice city course

Nice day to play, course was in decent shape. Great pace of play

Beautiful and Pristine grounds

Fairways and greens were wonderful and rewarded you for using them. Rolling hills and full vegetation were a great setting. Will play here again. Worth the 30 min drive from Stevensville MI.

Commented on 07/09/2019

Hi u8651203. We truly appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back! #ElbelParkGC

Always enjoy playing this course

I mostly play in LaPorte. We play Elbel once or twice a year and always enjoy it. Course is challenging but not impossible. New carts, great clubhouse, always a great time.

Commented on 07/09/2019

Tridski1367, thank you for your kind words and dedication to playing our course! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Elbel Park Golf Course. #ElbelParkGC

Tough rough

The recent rain made this course even more challenging with deep rough grass. Course was in good shape though considering all the rain in the area.

Commented on 06/20/2019

Thanks for the 4-star review and choosing to play at Elbel Park Golf Course! We're glad to hear you still enjoyed your round with us despite the recent weather, and we hope to welcome you back for an even better one soon. #ElbelParkGC

Rainy Day

The course handled the excessive rain quite well and allowed it to stay open for play.

Commented on 05/23/2019

Thanks for the 5-star review and great feedback! We're glad to hear we could still provide you with a valuable golf experience here at Elbel Park Golf Course despite the recent rain, and we hope to have you back on an even better day soon. #ElbelParkGC

Elbel round of golf for 1 hole!

Got 1 hole in before it started to rain hard. I waited for 20-30 minutes for it to stop raining, but it kept coming down. I left the course and headed home. I did golf the day before there, the course was in good shape.

Commented on 05/20/2019

Thanks for the 4-star review and taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're sorry to hear your recent round with us was cut short due to weather, but we hope to welcome you back for a much better round soon. We appreciate you choosing Elbel Park Golf Course! #ElbelParkGC

Elbel round of golf

Course was in good shape considering it rained many days before. Fast greens.

Commented on 05/20/2019

Thanks for the 4-stars and choosing Elbel Park Golf Course! We appreciate your feedback and understanding regarding the course conditions on the day of your round, and we hope to welcome you back for an even better one soon! #ElbelParkGC

Great!

Upon arriving staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. The course was in great shape. When my friend and I finished the front 9 earlier then expected the staff was very accommodating to us since there was league play beginning to tee off the back 9. Thanks to all!

Commented on 07/24/2019

Nicksta17, thank you for your kind words about our course & staff! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Elbel Park Golf Course, and look out for your review shared on our Facebook page!

Buchanan, Michigan
Buchanan, Michigan
Niles, Michigan
Notre Dame, Indiana

Valid dates: Jan 21, 2020 - Jan 31, 2022
Stay at Solitude Inn on the Green and play one of the best course in SE Michigan, Solitude Links Golf Course. Learn more.
Featured Content