Scorecard for WoodWind
Black M: 71.5/130 422 445 420 189 455 478 348 175 490 3422 398 177 395 500 175 418 327 200 495 3085 6507
Blue M: 69.4/125 W: 75.0/134 394 435 379 173 401 455 337 159 480 3213 385 145 384 452 145 397 310 170 477 2865 6078
Gold M: 65.8/116 W: 70.9/124 327 345 361 150 333 405 323 139 424 2807 316 123 373 435 125 353 259 136 413 2533 5340
White W: 68.6/120 321 325 340 120 325 392 282 115 393 2613 310 115 285 352 101 344 250 117 407 2281 4894

Year Built 1972
Architect Gary Kern (1972) Ron Kern (1972)

Caddies Yes
Golf School Academy Yes - "Wood Wind Golf Academy"

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed

Wet & Wild

We played on a day with weather that was horrid....wet, windy and the course was soaked. OUR choice to play, so no fault of the course. I enjoy this course, and so will you.

Commented On 04/23/2019

Hi Kevin, thank you so much for your five-star review of Wood Wind Golf Club! We are glad that you enjoyed your round of golf despite the weather. We'll see you again soon!

Gone with the wind!

Visiting and playing golf in Indiana for the first time. Playing at Wood Wind golf course was a great experience. The wind was really blowing and the fairways was a little wet. The tee box and putting greens were in great condition.The golf pro was really helpful and friendly. I would recommend this golf course to all my friends to come out to Westfield, Indiana and play this golf course. This town is really booming, houses are going up all around this golf course. Come out and visit this upcoming town. The PGA should think about having one of there tournament here! This course have a tee box from : Red, White, Gold, Blue and Black! The Par-5 was a little short, but the Par-3 were long. They were 175 and above and playing around 190 with the wind! I probably play here one more time before I go back to Connecticut!

Commented On 04/15/2019

Hi, thank you so much for your detailed feedback of your experience at Wood Wind Golf Club. Thanks for stopping by during your trip, and we can't wait to have you back again soon. #woodwindgc #woodwindgolf #westfieldgolf

Nice course and friendly staff

My first time out early in the season. Course in good condition with exception of bunkers which were excellent. I’ve found public courses struggle to keep enough sand and manicured.

Greens were a bit slow, but probably due to early in the season. Typically, the course has fast and fair greens.

I played mid-day and it was busy, but played fast (3 hours for 18).

A lot of construction in area, but it did not affect the course.

All and all would recommend and plan to go back.

Commented On 04/08/2019

Hi, thank you for the five-stars. We appreciate your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Improved Conditions

I played the course many years ago...and frankly the course wasn't as good as it should be. BUT NOW with new management and capable/caring course superintendent,, the course is as good as it has been in years. I found the staff to be super-friendly and that the food and beverage department has really improved. I encourage you to come check it out!

Commented On 03/29/2019

Hi, thank you for the five stars! We are thrilled that you are seeing the improvements we are making to the course. We appreciate your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

The course is not worth the money

I have been playing 1-2 rounds every year for last 3-4 yrs, and I have seen this GC maintenance sliding below average. If it is not for Hotdeal round I played today, I wouldn't have chosen this round. On regular days this GC rips $60 for a golf round, which is not worth the money.

Commented On 03/28/2019

Hi Vijay, thank you for your feedback. We continue to work hard to maintain good course conditions. We hope that you will consider coming back in the future.

The course was in great shape the greens were perfect the course layout is great and the staff was very friendly , I will definitely play this course again

Commented On 05/13/2019

Hi Tim, thank you for the five-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you had an overall great time at Wood Wind Golf Club! We'll see you again soon.

Nice afternoon of Golf

Woodwind is undergoing changes to make it a
state of the art practice facility. The course is
challenging even though changes have been made
to make it more player friendly and improve pace of play. The carts have a GPS yardage device, but
unfortunately ours was not online yet and we could
find only a few physical yardage markers.
Very fun course, tho, and the pro shop staff were very friendly and helpful. Can’t wait for a return
visit!

Commented On 04/22/2019

Hi, thank you so much for your five-star review! We are thrilled that you had a good time at Wood Wind Golf Club the other day. We'll see you again soon.

Best staff

Course is solid...and challenging. Staff is the best around (tied with Trophy Club). Great beer for a fair price. I'll be back!

Commented On 04/08/2019

Hi, thank you for the five stars! We are glad that you had an enjoyable time at Wood Wind Golf Club. We can't wait to see you again soon. #woodwindgc

Good course

My first time playing here and it was cold and windy. Started to sleet on our 17th hole. I felt the course was a nice layout and challenging. Greens had been aerated and I think that effected the roll and hold.

Response from Wood Wind Golf Club on 10/18/2018:
Hi, thank you for the four stars! We are sorry to hear that you did not get to play in the best of conditions due to the weather, but we are glad that you still had an enjoyable time out there. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon!
Response from Wood Wind Golf Club on 10/18/2018:
Hello, thank you for the four-star review! We are glad that you enjoyed our course and want to play it again. Thanks for stopping by!

Overall good experience

The course is in very good shape. I brought a few friends that had not played here before, and they enjoyed their round.

Response from Wood Wind Golf Club on 10/01/2018:
Hello, thank you for the four stars! We are glad that you found our course in great shape and had a good time at Wood Wind Golf Club. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon.

Great. Course

Course was in great shape but the restrooms were. filthy with no tp or towels. Looked a hundred years old and the worst I had seen on high dollar course.

Response from Wood Wind Golf Club on 09/04/2018:
Hello, thank you for the four stars! We are glad that you enjoyed our course and found it in good shape. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.

Tee Box

Course has a good layout with challenging par 4's. Staff was great and friendly. Tee boxes are covered in crab grass and bunkers are dirt boxes with rocks in them. Fairways & greens are in good shape. Not worth $45 in my opinion in those conditions.

Response from Wood Wind Golf Club on 08/16/2018:
Hello, thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed our layout and we hope to see you again soon.
Response from Wood Wind Golf Club on 08/07/2018:
Hello Al, thank you for the four-star review! We are happy to hear that you found our course good value for your money and that you had a friendly experience with our staff. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon.
Response from Wood Wind Golf Club on 07/11/2018:
Hello, thank you for the four-star review! We are glad to see that you had an overall good round of golf out there. Come back again soon!

Always fun

New tees and layout since last played. Good time and a great day

Response from Wood Wind Golf Club on 07/09/2018:
Hello, thank you for the five stars! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our layout and had an overall good time. Thanks for stopping by, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great course and staff

Enjoyed the open fairways and overall course conditions.

Response from Wood Wind Golf Club on 07/09/2018:
Hello, thank you for the four stars! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the course and found our staff accommodating. Come back again soon!

Go Somewhere else

There are definitely better to places to play compared to this. I enjoyed playing here when the course was newer, but now it is very run down. I couldn't tell the different between the rough and the fairway. The pace of place was horrific, so much so that we had to quit with two holes left. The pro working that day was also very unfriendly and really unwelcoming. I was genuinely excited to play because I used to love playing this course, but I was thoroughly disappointed, so I would go play somewhere else.

Response from Wood Wind Golf Club on 07/02/2018:
Hello Jack, thank you for the recent review. We are sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience with us the other day. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon.
Response from Wood Wind Golf Club on 07/02/2018:
Hello, thank you for the five-star review! We are happy to see that you had a pleasant golfing experience with us the other day. Come back again soon!

Overall good experience

I hadn't played here in a few years. I thought the course was going to close. So I was pleasantly surprised to find the course in such good shape. Pace of play was a little slow, but it was Father's Day.We will be back.

Response from Wood Wind Golf Club on 06/25/2018:
Hello and thank you for coming back to Wood Wind and for leaving us a review. We are happy to hear about what you thought about the course conditions, and our staff will continue to work to ensure that our course stays in top shape. Apologies about the slow play on Father's Day, but we hope you enjoyed your day. Thank you again for the review, and we look forward to seeing you out here again.
Request A Vacation Quote From Hamilton County
Please provide your information below and a staff member at Hamilton County will be in contact to help you start planning your travel.

Valid dates: May 27, 2019 - Sep 01, 2019
Experience golf at its best on five fully renovated championship courses in pristine condition. This summer, villa accommodations start at just $232/person/night—or you can upgrade to The Sanctuary Hotel from $404/person/night (midweek).
TPC Sawgrass Experience Golf Package
PARK CITY VACATION DEALS
Stay and Play
Stay & Play Escape at Eagle Eye!
Stay and Play
Stay & Play this Summer at Hawk Hollow!