Previously known as "Hanging Tree Golf Club" and "Bent Tree Golf Club".

Wood Wind Golf Club

Year Built 1972
Architect Gary Kern (1972) Ron Kern (2018)

Caddies Yes
Golf School Academy Yes - "The Golf Channel Academy"

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed

Commented on 05/27/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Wood Wind Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Expect this course to be in great condition as the weather improves.

Commented on 05/27/2020

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Wood Wind Golf Club.

Commented on 04/29/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad you enjoyed your time at Wood Wind Golf Club and hope you'll come see us again soon.

Great shape even with the wet conditions

We were able to get the Hot Deal here. Despite all the rain and wet weather, the course was very playable...Fairways and greens were in great shape. We will be back soon.

Commented on 04/13/2020

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Wood Wind Golf Club!

Good day at golf

Booked Through golf now, arrived a little early the staff was friendly very courteous and let us go off 15 minutes early which I appreciated the course was in immaculate shape, also love the layout of the courseI would highly recommend this course to my friend

Commented on 05/27/2020

Great course at a great value

I had an amazing round of golf. I played 18 holes in just over 3 hours. Even during these crazy times the staff was friendly and attentive.

Commented on 04/29/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, coltsrule42! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Wood Wind Golf Club!

Course always a challenge

Good course conditions, can see the work and improvements being done. New holes are shaping up nicely. Best of all scoring requires good play, period.

Commented on 11/26/2019

Your feedback is important to us, Shaun. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Wood Wind Golf Club.

Great shape

The course was in great condition. Greens well healed from mid October airation. Sand traps were raked. Some greens were dew covered but I don’t expect them to be mowed this time of the year.

Commented on 11/21/2019

Hi Jay. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Wood Wind Golf Club.

Last one

Couldn’t pass on 50 plus day middle of Nov. course in best shape in last several yrs.

Commented on 11/14/2019

Commented on 10/31/2019

Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Wood Wind Golf Club!

after getting over 2 inches of rain the day before, and battling 20 mph cross winds, WoodWind was a strong challenge and in great shape. Friendly staff and I am looking forward to future rounds!

Commented on 10/31/2019

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Wood Wind Golf Club.

Great layout for money

Played course after 1 inch rain the day before. Course drained very well. The layout was fantastic, challenging all types of golfers. The greens had recently been aerated and with time they will roll well. Only complaint was the placement of some of the holes on the greens. Had a couple placements on horrible slopes making putting next to impossible. Those however are easily addressed. Course is also tough to trace and find the next holes, especially for newbies. Identification of holes could be better. Very good experience and well worth my time to play. Would certainly go back, and recommend to others!

Casual Sunday Stroll

Played a morning/afternoon round after a night of heavy rain. Course was in great shape and not many soggy areas. Bunkers had water as expected, but don’t hit them there...Overall not a very difficult course. Fairly open layout let’s you tee it high and let it fly on many holes with little risk. Would recommend and look forward to playing again.

Commented on 10/31/2019

Thank you for your review, Tanner. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Wood Wind Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Good course

Except for some of the sand bunkers, the course was in excellent condition. fairways were close to perfect and the greens were very good. Very much worth the price.

Commented on 10/11/2019

Well kept

Greens were fairly fast and firm. Would like sand to be less hard packed around greens. Beauty fairways. Great value for money.

Commented on 10/07/2019

Hi Dan. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Wood Wind Golf Club.

Wow! What an improvement!

It's been many years since I last played Wood Wind, and I cannot believe the difference. The greens are in marvelous shape - and fasssssst! The staff was very friendly.I think it's the best golf value in Central Indiana. Like The Terminator, I'll be back - and bring my friends, too.

Request A Vacation Quote From Hamilton County
Please provide your information below and a staff member at Hamilton County will be in contact to help you start planning your travel.

Valid dates: May 05, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020