Wood Wind Golf Club
Scorecard for WoodWind
Black M: 71.5/130 422 445 420 189 455 478 348 175 490 3422 398 177 395 500 175 418 327 200 495 3085 6507
Blue M: 69.4/125 W: 75.0/134 394 435 379 173 401 455 337 159 480 3213 385 145 384 452 145 397 310 170 477 2865 6078
Gold M: 65.8/116 W: 70.9/124 327 345 361 150 333 405 323 139 424 2807 316 123 373 435 125 353 259 136 413 2533 5340
White W: 68.6/120 321 325 340 120 325 392 282 115 393 2613 310 115 285 352 101 344 250 117 407 2281 4894

Year Built 1972
Architect Gary Kern (1972) Ron Kern (1972)

Caddies Yes
Golf School Academy Yes - "Wood Wind Golf Academy"

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed

9-Hole Rounds 1
Junior Golfers 1

Tee Box

Course has a good layout with challenging par 4's. Staff was great and friendly. Tee boxes are covered in crab grass and bunkers are dirt boxes with rocks in them. Fairways & greens are in good shape. Not worth $45 in my opinion in those conditions.
Staff Friendliness Good
Off-course amenities Average
Course Conditions Poor
Value for the Money Poor
Course Conditions Average
Value for the Money Good
Course Layout Average
Response from Wood Wind Golf Club on 08/07/2018:
Hello Al, thank you for the four-star review! We are happy to hear that you found our course good value for your money and that you had a friendly experience with our staff. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon.
Course Layout Good
Response from Wood Wind Golf Club on 07/11/2018:
Hello, thank you for the four-star review! We are glad to see that you had an overall good round of golf out there. Come back again soon!

Always fun

New tees and layout since last played. Good time and a great day
Course Layout Excellent
Response from Wood Wind Golf Club on 07/09/2018:
Hello, thank you for the five stars! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our layout and had an overall good time. Thanks for stopping by, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great course and staff

Enjoyed the open fairways and overall course conditions.
Value for the Money Good
Course Layout Good
Response from Wood Wind Golf Club on 07/09/2018:
Hello, thank you for the four stars! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the course and found our staff accommodating. Come back again soon!

Go Somewhere else

There are definitely better to places to play compared to this. I enjoyed playing here when the course was newer, but now it is very run down. I couldn't tell the different between the rough and the fairway. The pace of place was horrific, so much so that we had to quit with two holes left. The pro working that day was also very unfriendly and really unwelcoming. I was genuinely excited to play because I used to love playing this course, but I was thoroughly disappointed, so I would go play somewhere else.
Staff Friendliness Poor
Off-course amenities Fair
Course Conditions Fair
Value for the Money Poor
Course Layout Good
Response from Wood Wind Golf Club on 07/02/2018:
Hello Jack, thank you for the recent review. We are sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience with us the other day. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon.
Off-course amenities Excellent
Course Conditions Excellent
Course Layout Excellent
Response from Wood Wind Golf Club on 07/02/2018:
Hello, thank you for the five-star review! We are happy to see that you had a pleasant golfing experience with us the other day. Come back again soon!

Overall good experience

I hadn't played here in a few years. I thought the course was going to close. So I was pleasantly surprised to find the course in such good shape. Pace of play was a little slow, but it was Father's Day.We will be back.
Course Layout Good
Response from Wood Wind Golf Club on 06/25/2018:
Hello and thank you for coming back to Wood Wind and for leaving us a review. We are happy to hear about what you thought about the course conditions, and our staff will continue to work to ensure that our course stays in top shape. Apologies about the slow play on Father's Day, but we hope you enjoyed your day. Thank you again for the review, and we look forward to seeing you out here again.

friendly folks

It had been several years since I last played the course (it had a different name the last time I was there) and I was pleased to find it just as good. I mistakenly reserved a tee time for Thursday and showed up on Wednesday. They were kind enough to transfer my tee time over and still charged me the Golfnow rate. The course was in great shape and remains a good test. I'll be back the next time I return to the area.
Course Layout Excellent
Response from Wood Wind Golf Club on 06/14/2018:
Hello, thank you for the four stars! We are glad to hear that our staff was able to accommodate your tee time and we are happy that you found our course in great shape. Come back again soon!

Beautiful course

Course tee boxes weren’t in the best shape. While playing, the course had water sprinklers going on a couple of holes. But all in all, was good.
Course Conditions Average
Value for the Money Average
Course Layout Excellent
Response from Wood Wind Golf Club on 06/08/2018:
Hello, thank you for the four stars! We are sorry to hear that you did not find our course in the best shape, but we are glad that you enjoyed our course layout. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you again soon.
Request A Vacation Quote From Hamilton County
Please provide your information below and a staff member at Hamilton County will be in contact to help you start planning your travel.

Valid dates: Aug 13, 2018 - Dec 31, 2019