Year Built 1966
Architect Mike Hall (1988)

Golf Simulator Yes

Fivesomes Allowed Yes

Stay Away

I have been to this course twice due to its proximity to my school. Both times I have been “greeted” by very rude staff members. As I went to pay I was taken aback by the absurd green fees and cart prices, but I figured since I had driven all the way there I might as well pay. As I was playing my round it was hard to see where these rates were coming from considering the below average condition of the course. To top it all off, as I was about to tee off on hole 11 I couldn’t help but notice a groundskeeper who was mowing next to my tee box, pick up an empty gatorade bottle and toss it into the creek that flows throughout the course. If you are looking to golf in the Cedar Rapids area, I would highly recommend taking your business elsewhere.

Stay away

Valid dates: Nov 01, 2019 - Feb 29, 2020
Back at Kiawah Island Golf Resort for a limited time, the Golf or Gourmet Escape is a perfect opportunity to pursue your passion for the game and experience this premier resort's pristine championship courses.