Year Built 1966
Architect Mike Hall (1988)

Golf Simulator Yes

Fivesomes Allowed Yes

Snacks

Chicago Milwaukee Advisor

Christmas Eve Golf

60 degrees in Iowa on Christmas eve is not normal so we were lucky to get out and play . St Andrews was nice for what we needed on a Dec round of golf. The layout was decent for a very small piece of property, it was completely just back and for the golf. Conditions I cant attest to because it was Dec. The holes on the other side of the road are pretty fun and TIGHT. The inside is not much to write about, pretty old and need of some renovations. For the price we paid I was ok since it was December but in the Summer couldnt be much more in my eyes.

Happy to play on Christmas eve though.

Stay Away

I have been to this course twice due to its proximity to my school. Both times I have been “greeted” by very rude staff members. As I went to pay I was taken aback by the absurd green fees and cart prices, but I figured since I had driven all the way there I might as well pay. As I was playing my round it was hard to see where these rates were coming from considering the below average condition of the course. To top it all off, as I was about to tee off on hole 11 I couldn’t help but notice a groundskeeper who was mowing next to my tee box, pick up an empty gatorade bottle and toss it into the creek that flows throughout the course. If you are looking to golf in the Cedar Rapids area, I would highly recommend taking your business elsewhere.

Stay away