Bay Hills Golf Club MD
Scorecard for Bay Hills
Black M: 71.2/128 341 423 370 200 295 329 359 333 424 3074 538 408 412 373 180 431 362 414 231 3349 6423
Gold M: 69.5/123 331 394 360 166 286 319 347 320 396 2919 518 392 392 357 164 401 350 375 189 3138 6057
White M: 67.8/119 W: 73.5/130 310 363 350 152 270 308 330 309 362 2754 495 371 364 340 151 382 337 358 153 2951 5705
Red W: 69.2/116 275 338 332 92 256 293 311 297 327 2521 425 300 342 322 110 362 328 244 103 2536 5057

Year Built 1969
Fairways Zoysia Grass
Greens Blue Grass
Architect Ed Ault (1969)

Course in good shape

The course is in as good or better shape then I have seen it. They need better communication as although the carts had signs that said no carts on the 11,12 and 13th holes which we followed, the Marshall was yelling at us on the 17th hole that the entire course was cRt path only and that we should have seen a small sign at check in. What does he think the starter is supppse to do?

Bay Hills

Course is in very good condition. The greens are in great condition. Some of the fairways the grass gets a little thin but there's always grass to hit off of. I got a great deal through GolfNow and was able to play 18 holes for $24.

Fairways & tee boxes need attention

Played at 9:20am and came off the course around 2:30 pm. The two-some in front and the three some behind us tried to pull a fast one saying that they were told to play together and attempted to jump ahead of us at the first tee. Spoke to the starter, (who had not told them to join, but then allowed them to play as five), but were now put behind us. We were a 2-some, playing behind a 4-some.
Course was very slow at first. Finished the front 9 just over 2 hrs. The back 9 took 3 hrs! The forward tee boxes and some of the fairways have llittle grass, but the greens were in nice condition and rolled true.

Commented On 06/18/2019

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for your experience during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. Please be assured that we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing *[Course Name]*. We hope to see you again soon.

one of my worst golf experiences

I booked an 11:50 tee time through golf now, my group was pushed back until 12:10 because they were overbooked. The course was very dry and in poor condition and the round took 6.5 hours because of how many people they allowed on the course. There was never an apology for delayed tee time, slow pace of play or the course conditions. I will never play this course again

Commented On 06/11/2019

Hi. Let us first start by thanking you for providing us with your feedback. We would like to apologize for the any misunderstanding with your reservation. We assure you this is not the standard we want to be known for as we always strive to provide the very best 5-star service. If you would like to discuss any concerns further, please feel free to reach out to our pro shop staff. We hope that we have the chance to welcome you back to Bay Hills Golf Club for a more enjoyable golfing experience soon!

Fun Layout With Serious Pace of Play Issues

I’ve played this course numerous times as it is 5 minutes from my house. It’s a fun layout with some interesting holes. It also has no place to warm up other than a putting green so keep that in mind. The course has been in pretty good shape this year with the exception of the bunkers. For the most part they are full of dirt and not sand, and it’s packed down pretty firm so you have to try to pick to ball clean.

Pace of play here is awful. Unless you are one of the first groups out, expect 5+ hours on the weekend. The staff makes no effort t encourage people to play quickly at the start of a round and you’ll never see a Marshall during your round to try to get the slow groups moving. Holes 11, 12, and 13 are all cart path only at all times so those holes play even slower.

If there were any other options with 20 minutes I’d probably never go back.

Commented On 05/28/2019

Hello, thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the sand traps and pace is important to us. We are working to get everything at the course up to par. The current condition is not the standard we strive to achieve. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Bay Hills Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Unorganized Golf Course

3 years ago, my son's and I walked off this golf course after playing 2 holes in 90 minutes on a Sunday...actually Father Day 2016. The pace of play was ridiculously slow and the tee times were way to close to each other. There were (12) golf carts stacked up on the 3rd tee box. They must lengthen their tee time intervals by at least 5 additional minutes. So, three years go by and we decide to give Bay Hills another try. I go on line a week in advance to make a tee time, for 11:20am, and after I'm finished making the tee time I never received a confirmation email or 'you have a tee time' web page. So I call the Pro Shop to find out if we actually have a tee time. The Pro Shop contact mentions that they are having problems with the website and he can make a tee time for me over the phone. He tells me that the 11:20 tee slot is full...but he can make a reservation for 11:35. A week later, we arrive at the course 45 minutes early to warm up and when we check in...we are told that our tee time is actually 11:25...however, they have 2 large groups currently on the course and it appears that our start will be "delayed a bit because these large groups typically take 5 to 6 hours to play 18 holes". At 11:55 we are told that they really don't know when we be able to tee off and it could be " 60-90 additional minutes and if we want a refund that's ok" After reviewing all of our options, we decide to get a refund and go to another course. When I attempted to get a refund, the gentlemen that operates the cash register in the golf shop was unable to issue a refund because I paid using a debit card. He could however, give me vouchers for future rounds at bay hills. I took the vouchers figuring I could give them as gifts to fellow golfers since I was never coming back.. Overnight I realized that I actually like my friends and would feel horrible giving someone a free round at this course. I went back the next day and the 'head guy' was able to give me a refund. PS After we left Bay Hills, we did golf at a public course in northern Anne Arundel County and met up with a 'single' who joined our group. When we told him about our experience at bay Hills he laughed and shared that he has had the same experience at Bay Hills himself. The rates at Bay Hills are low...the experience is also low.

Commented On 05/07/2019

Hello, thank you for reviewing our course, Bay Hills Golf Club. We're very sorry to hear you may have had a poor customer experience with us recently, and we appreciate your feedback so we may work on improvements for your future experience with us. We apologize for any miscommunication or misunderstanding in regards to your reservation and hope we can better clarify in the future if necessary. Thank you for choosing our course and we truly hope you will give us another chance.

Great Day for Golf

The day started off chilly but warmed up nicely. I am an intermediate golfer that recently retired. Therefore I am discovering more golf courses and the affordability of playing golf during the week on a tight budget. Golf Now with their Hot Deals is a blessing for a retiree that likes to play different courses.
The course was in good condition. 11, 12 and 13 were cart path only. But that did not deter from having a good day. I found the course challenging but it did not beat me up. I will play again and its a good course to test my progress.

Course was in very good shape. Greens wee excellent and overall fairways were well groomed. Staff was very friendly. I would recommend this course to my friends.

Great deal on weekday for money

Always enjoy this course, especially during the weekday when its not crowded, pace of play is good. Just three holes 11, 12, 13 were cart path only. Still hard to beat the value here.

Commented On 03/08/2019

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to review our course, Bay Hills Golf Club, and for the 3 stars. We hope that you enjoyed playing our golf course and that you will continue to see improvements in the course the next time you are with us. We are glad to see that you had a smooth round and a friendly experience with us. Thank you for playing our golf course, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Very Nice

Great golf coarse, a great group of people very welcoming, I look forward to playing again soon.

Good Hot Deal value

Course was in good shape. Fairways were very good along with the greens. Even though some greens were aerated and top dressed they were fast and true. Although the course was pretty busy, pace of play was good.

Quick pace, poor greens

Pace of play was excellent. On a Saturday at 11am, I joined a twosome and played the front in under 2 hours. Greens need some TLC, mostly I think from people playing. FIX YOUR DIVOTS! Will play here again because it's nearby and the value for the money is hard to beat.

Arnold, Maryland