1.9
2 reviews

Year Built 1964

Closed Under Construction

We have played this course a few times before and knew what we was getting whenever I booked online. I never read any other reviews because the fact that we had played it before. The course is under total construction and is not playable at all. However, it is still listed on golf now and they did take my money. Hopeful this will be refundable.

Wait until Spring 2021

This course has been sold and is going thru a total, total renovation, everything tee boxes, fairways and greens are gone and/or being replaced and/or redone. Even the old club house is no longer there. I hope the new owners will remain committed to the investment they are going to have once done. One problem I can possibly foresee will be the green fees and the remote location, although the potential is amazing

Cow Pasture

Rude old guy in the clubhouse didn't like it when i said i made the tee time online through Golfnow. Fairways were so high you could easily lose a ball if you didn't see where it went on some holes. Only cost me 22.50 and that's the only reason i gave it 2 stars, otherwise it would be 1!

No fairways

Course was in pretty good shape but there was no fairways at all?! It was like they didn’t know how to mow for the fairways and the rough. Would be a great course if they would get that fixed

No fairways

The greens were really fast but there was no fairways! We were having to take an extra amount of time to find drives that were in the "fairway" because dandelions were everywhere and what wasn't dandelions was crab grass. The background was beautiful but people were starting wherever they wanted. I was getting ready to hit a shot when 3 carts drove in front of the green I was shooting at to go to another hole. All the par 3 holes were challenging and the greens were rolling great.

fun, fast, inexpensive

I absolutely love this course. By far my favorite in a 50-75 mile radius. The holes have charm, the staff is great, we almost always finish in 3 hours or less, and the prices cannot be beaten. Yeah, the course isn't in pristine condition, but it's still very enjoyable. Advanced golfers might balk at the quality of the course, and that is understandable. It's not for everybody. It was actually in better shape both last summer and this spring than other area courses, though.

Bad greens

Apparently the greens were poked in the last week or two. This was not mentioned upon booking. Putting was interesting.

terrible

One of the worst courses I've ever played hands down. The fairways are cow pastures with nothing but crab grass and mud. The cart paths are washed away in most spots that you can't even drive over them. The greens are unexciting bald spots on the earth where grass use to grow. You have to hit a 10 foot put like it's a 50 footer. Tee box grass is so over grown that it almost swallows a long tee. Worst golf experience ever. Save your money.

this course is terrible

No fairways no dress code people were hollering all over the course saw two carts driving on the green and there werected 7 people to a hole and even seen a few people get tackled on the green. Very terrible experience wouldn't recommend this golf course to ANYBODY. Worst round of golf that I have ever been a part of

Members only atmosphere (country club rejects)

I was willing to overlook how dumpy this place is because of the convenient location and great prices available on Golfnow.com. There isn't a bunker on the course. I was unaware there was such thing as a golf course without bunkers until I saw this place. Field grass fairways that require "pick and place" play because I'm not going to make my approach shot from a patch of wild onions or a dandelion. Apparently noone who plays there carries a divot tool, nor are they familiar with the concept of repairing ball marks on the greens. Every other course I have ever seen anywhere is better.

I'm not a great golfer, but I love to play the game. This course is less than ten miles from my house so this past spring and summer I played there often. However, I will never go back. Every time I went I was greeted with moans and groans asking, "Did you book with Golfnow.com?" Then I was immediately instructed to stay out of the way of the members who were on the course, and make sure to let them play through. The last time I showed up the first thing said to me was, "We're not going to have Golfnow.com deals next year." Any place that doesn't appreciate my business won't get my business.

Difficulty Extremely Easy

First impression was course was not in great shape, but as we continured, the course won me over with it's layout. It does need work, but worth the $

The first few greens were in need of repair, but most were in good shape. Good speed and undulation. Cart paths were not good. Fairways and over all well maintained. Fix the cart paths and this course would be much better.

Not well maintained

The "fairways" were terrible and more like the rough of a well maintained course. Cart paths are horribly rough and washed out. Greens were ok except 17 which was unplayable due to vandalism. Would not recommend

horrible fairways

Would not play this course again if there was a million dollar purse tournament & I was guaranteed to win. no fairways, all crabgrass no turf to hit off of. you could be in the middle of where the fairway is supposed to be & your ball would be under grass. Greens where ok but had a few dead spots.

A Fun Adventure

This was a fun course. The Par 3s were tough, but some of the Par 4s were pretty easy. The greens are slow but were in good shape with only one exception (#3). The staff were great, and the other players friendly. It's hilly and scenic. My only complaint would involve the cart paths - hang on to the cart over the many bumps. The road into the place is narrow like a cart path, so be careful with any oncoming traffic. It's an adventure to get there/around, but I thought it was worth it.

Beautiful mountain course in great shape.

I play this course on a yearly golf trip with some friends and it is always well maintained and fun to play.

Course needs fairways mowed

The greens were in good shape. The staff was very nice. The faiirways are not mowed any different than the rough which makes it a little difficult to find your balls. The hot deal on Golfnow was a good deal and any time spend with your kid(s) is a good time.

Great Staff, Fun Course

The staff is just awesome. The course is really fun to play. The fairways and greens were in good shape. Just a good all around experience

not terrible. get what you pay for

We were lured in by the cheap hot rate. We had a good time on a cold day. The course is not the nicest course around, but decent. The fairways were bad, the greens were good. The staff was friendly and so were some of the other members we came in contact with. Overall decent place for a novice like me.

Difficulty Extremely Easy

Course has alot of room to spray it but for the straight hitter, not me very often, the dog legs and elevated greens are challenging. Great staff!

Love playing the course. Season just getting going so mowing is underway and greens are very challenging. The par 3 holes are as follows: #2 is about 30 feet below the tee box and i hit a easy 7: #7 is downhill and long, i hit a 5 wood and came up short; #14 is uphill and i hit a 20.5 degrre hybrid and came up short; # 16 is over water and i hit a 3 wood cut. You can tell by the par 3 descriptions that this course can eat your lunch and that's before you get on the greens which are bigger than I'm use to and have alot of undelation. Love this course! The only thing better is the staff. The pro is young and vibrant, The other gentleman i met was super friendly as well and the one lady i met was as informative and pleasant as anyone could be. Great Kentucky Folks!!

Park City, Kentucky