Nevel Meade Golf Club

Scorecard for Nevel Meade Golf Course
Gold M: 73.0/125 415 584 448 389 160 294 535 219 401 3445 407 447 469 148 541 175 304 431 477 3399 6844
Blue M: 70.7/124 374 545 398 362 124 285 480 199 390 3157 367 400 419 125 519 170 291 377 428 3096 6253
Blended M: 68.4/120 374 475 363 362 124 285 449 169 390 2991 367 368 358 125 477 159 291 327 428 2900 5891
Black M: 67.1/110 306 475 363 291 104 277 449 169 362 2796 338 368 358 110 477 159 263 327 387 2787 5583
Red W: 70.8/121 298 467 334 284 101 271 443 147 342 2687 309 356 332 88 455 156 252 319 337 2604 5291

Year Built 1990
Architect Steve Smyers

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Kentucky (2017 #6)

Worth the drive ....just outside of Louisville, great staff and course

Fairways and greens in excellent condition . Pace of play , 3 hrs 40 min with early tee time . Driving range and top notch carts with GPS. Staff extremely friendly and wanting to insure you have a good golf experience! Well stocked pro shop with clothing and shoes. Links course layout that you will enjoy playing! Don’t miss an opportunity to play Nevel Meade !

Amazing course

Today was the first time I’ve ever played the course as I was always intimidated by the tall grass surrounding every fairway. Let me tell ya, that course was in such great shape and so good, that I will become a member soon! Great facility and Robert, the PGA pro, was awfully kind!

Plus I shot the lowest round I’ve ever played, so I have to be a big fan!!

Response from Nevel Meade Golf Course on 07/31/2018:
Hello acpope10, thank you for the five-star review, We are glad you enjoyed our course and found our staff friendly. Great playing and we hope to see you again at Nevel Meade Golf Course!

Course is in great shape.

Typical link style course. Some blind shots. Some doglegs. Fast greens, in great shape. Fairways are plush. Nice practice area. Easy to find, just off the interstate.

Response from Nevel Meade Golf Course on 07/26/2018:
Hello ribeyeman, thank you for the five-star review. We are enjoyed our course layout and had an excellent golf experience. Thank you for visiting Nevel Meade Golf Course and we hope to see you again soon!

Always a Gem

Nevel Meade is one of my top 3 favorite courses in the area. Great course layout that makes you really think about club selection instead of just pulling driver on every tee box. Greens were very soft and receptive, yet they rolled very quickly compared to others I’ve played recently. Wish this was so much out of my way going home, but it’s always worth stopping to play for the value.

Response from Nevel Meade Golf Course on 07/26/2018:
Hello, thank you for the five-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course and had an excellent golf experience. Thank you for playing Nevel Meade Golf Course and we hope to see you again soon!

the macpherson foursome

great track in good condition with semi quick greens and country club fairways

Response from Nevel Meade Golf Course on 07/16/2018:
Hello garymacpherson, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course conditions and had a great golf experience. Thank you for visiting Nevel Meade Golf Course and we hope to see you again soon!

Good course but pace of play poor

Great course,great condition, great weather. The only drawback was pace of play. 5+ hours is inexcusable when previous rounds here has only taken 4 hours at the most. Will still be back.

Response from Nevel Meade Golf Course on 07/13/2018:
Hello Blukatt1234567890000, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course conditions and we appreciate your feedback on the sub par pace of play. We escalated your feedback to the appropriate departments. Thank you for visiting Nevel Meade Golf Course and we hope to see you again soon!
Response from Nevel Meade Golf Course on 07/10/2018:
Hello lschevitz, thank you for the four-star rating. We are glad you enjoyed our course and had a great experience. We also appreciate your rating on our pace of play. Thank you for visiting Nevel Meade Golf Course and we hope to see you again soon!
Response from Nevel Meade Golf Course on 07/10/2018:

Quality course with exceptional customer service

Every single time I visit my hometown in Kentucky, I try to play at Nevel Meade. The staff is incredible and so helpful anytime you need them. The course is always in good shape and I’m never disappointed in the quality of the course! Highly recommend this course!

Nice layout in great shape

Played a quick morning 18 friendly staff. Nice layout. Great conditions on fairways amd greens. And GPS on the cart too! I will be back again next time i visist kentucky.

Response from Nevel Meade Golf Course on 07/09/2018:
Hello peteco66, thank you for the five-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course and found our staff friendly. Thank you for playing Nevel Meade Golf Course and we hope to see you again soon!

One of the Best in Louisville

In my opinion, Nevel Meade ranks near or at the top of golf courses in and around Louisville. Tees, Fairways, Greens, Bunkers were all in perfect condition and the rough is very manageable. We played on a Hot Deal for $40 on a Friday morning so the pace of play was outstanding. they have a practice putting green and nice driving range to warm up before the round. Their are several tee box choices to choose from for every level of golfer. The carts have a GPS readout on them that we found very useful. There aren't any hole layouts, just Front, Middle, Back yardages. Ultimately, if you are looking for a beautiful, fun course, this is one. You will not be disappointed if you choose to play at Nevel Meade. Highly recommended.

Response from Nevel Meade Golf Course on 07/05/2018:
Hello Duvy, thank you for the five-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course conditions and affordable rates. Thank you for playing Nevel Meade Golf Course and we hope to see you again soon!

Very nice golf course

Beautiful golf course. Very challenging.

Here are the drawbacks:

* No beer.

* Greens were pretty beat up.

* There is NO shade. It was humid the day we played, but not overly hot. A 95 degree day on this track would be brutal.

I will definitely play it again. The entire foursome enjoyed the challenge.

Response from Nevel Meade Golf Course on 07/02/2018:
Hello u868404602, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course and had a great experience. We also appreciate your feedback on not serving beer, on the greens, and on the lack of shade. Thank you for playing Nevel Meade Golf Course and we hope to see you again soon!
Response from Nevel Meade Golf Course on 06/27/2018:
Hello bohood08, thank you for the four-star rating. We are glad you had a great golf experience at Nevel Meade Golf Course. Thank you for visiting us and we hope to see you again soon!
Response from Nevel Meade Golf Course on 06/15/2018:
Hello, thank you for the five-star review. We are glad you had an excellent golf experience at Nevel Meade Golf Course. Thank you for visiting us and we hope to see you again soon!
Response from Nevel Meade Golf Course on 06/13/2018:
Hello Mk11181949, thank you for the five-star review. We are glad you had an excellent experience at Nevel Meade Golf Course. Thank you for visiting us and we hope to see you again soon!

Great public course

Great course that was in terrific condition. Listed average for off-course amenities because I didn’t use any. Super friendly staff and quick when making the turn. The only negative I can list is that by mid afternoon on a hot Saturday, the water coolers on the back were already empty. Would highly recommend to anyone in the area that you should give this track a try, you won’t be disappointed.

Response from Nevel Meade Golf Course on 06/05/2018:
Hello dgrecon2, thank you for the five-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course conditions and found our staff friendly. We also appreciate your feedback on the water coolers. Thank you for playing Nevel Meade Golf Course and we hope to see you again soon!

Impressive

I was impressed with the course condition. Definitely coming back very soon.

Response from Nevel Meade Golf Course on 06/06/2018:
Hello abp2728, thank you for the five-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course conditions and had an excellent golf experience. Thank you for playing Nevel Meade Golf Course and we hope to see you again soon!
Response from Nevel Meade Golf Course on 05/31/2018:
Hello Charlie5761, thank you for the four-star rating. We are glad you had a great golf experience at Nevel Meade Golf Course. Thank you for playing our course and we hope to see you again soon!

Royal Trune

Course is a great links style course that makes you feel like you are playing the Open Championship. Our round was cut short because of rain but, I would say this is one of the nicer course in town open to the public.

Response from Nevel Meade Golf Course on 05/22/2018:
Hello Tsanderson, thank you for the five-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course layout and we are sorry your round was cut short due to the rain. Thank you for the excellent feedback and we hope to see you again at Nevel Meade Golf Course!
Response from Nevel Meade Golf Course on 05/16/2018:
Hello, thank you for the four-star rating. We are glad you had a great golf experience at Nevel Meade Golf Course in Prospect. Thank you for visiting us and we hope to see you again soon!

Valid dates: Nov 08, 2018 - Dec 20, 2018