Naples Golf & Country Club

Yellow 71 4529 yards 67.5 113
Scorecard for Naples Golf & Country Club
Blue M: 70.2/127 485 357 356 392 185 332 366 342 148 2963 304 163 398 398 496 327 174 317 506 3083 6046
White M: 68.6/125 473 307 345 381 175 325 358 332 141 2837 267 138 378 367 428 320 166 308 495 2867 5704
Green W: 71.9/126 452 286 326 372 165 336 351 315 137 2740 275 101 316 317 383 279 145 244 420 2480 5220
Yellow W: 67.5/113 410 234 265 349 150 225 350 309 125 2417 230 87 295 270 362 218 95 218 337 2112 4529

Year Built 1921

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed
Fivesomes Allowed No. Only with permission.

Perfect Day

Weather couldn't be better!! Arrived at course and was out playing within 30 minutes. Course was dry, sun bright with warm calm conditions. Golf course in good condition. Some tee boxes and greens were spotty. Fairways nicely mowed and in good shape!

Found staff member at desk to be s little unreasonable. After talking with him for a few minutes he came around. I've played here several times prior and found desk staff extremely friendly and willing to make sure you had a great experience. Cart staff at end of round came to retrieve the cart at my car. This isn't the first time they've done this!! Nice customer service approach!!

Course was not busy so pace of play was at my discretion. Took my time and had a decent round!! I will be back!

Great local course

This is a great local track, located just off the Naples causeway. Course was in great shape with the exception of the tee boxes, which are in desperate need of some love (surprising since the fairways and greens are very well maintained and manicured). Staff is very helpful and friendly. Will definitely be back!

Beautiful day, so so round

Got to course early was encouraged to go out right away, as they were having an outing later that day. Weather was perfect, little wind. Greens were in excellent shape!! Fairways needed o be cut, very long grass. Didn't play as well as I would've liked!! Oh well!!

Will go back for more punishment!

A nice little course just a

short way from the Naples causeway. Very well manicured greens and fairways for the most part. Tee boxes, however, were another story which was very surprising considering the condition of the greens. Cart paths on the back were worse than ATV trails. Will definitely play again in the future.

Fun course

Overall great conditions. The back 9 is a little easier.

Starter was very friendly and nice. Would def recommend

Played there at the last minute met up with another golf now player had a great time. the course was in very good shape the greens were fun challenging. I will be back and bring friends

a tale of two 9s

had a wonderful experience at naples . the greens were in great shape . i played there last year , and the course seemed to be in better condition this year .the traps were in good shape . the front nine is the old nine that comes by the lake on a couple of holes . the back is a little hillier and through the woods .front nine would make a nice evening walk for couples .service was excellent . the young woman who checked us in was very helpful and friendly. and the gentleman that served us very reasonably priced lunch and brew was good too . we will be back

short but fun

2 different 9's, front is short and quirky, small greens, back 9 is a nice more modern layout. course is in nice shape, and staff is always friendly. no water on the course so bring a water bottle!

Terrible

This course used to be 9 holes which are in terrible condition due to property development. The back 9 is reasonably good and totally inconsistent with the front 9. The staff is take it or leave it attitude. They have a descent bar room but I can't recommend this place. Just leaves me cold.

Enjoyable

I love this course. My wife and I drive our 40 miles to get here to have a "vacation golf day" as often as possible - twice a month. People here are very receptive to us whenever we play - even in the busy season.

With the specials from golf now , this course is an awesome value.

Staff is great, fairways and greens are in great shape.

Please mow

There were no fairways, just deep grass everywhere. I asked if mower was broken and they said they mowed 3-days ago. Very disappointing. I won't be back.

golfnaplesme
Commented On 2016-07-25T14:37:41.000+00:00

Sorry that you did not enjoy our golf course. We do mow our fairways 3 days a week, but do not cut them on weekends as that is our busier time for golfers.

Water, please!

It had been a couple seasons since I've been able to play Naples so I was glad I was able to get there on July 8th.

The value through GolfNow.com was excellent! I was paired with a 2-some but come to find out that one of the players was new to the game and admitted that he would be nervous if I joined so I obliged and said that I would play solo in front of them. It is not my preference to play as a single but I didn't want to impact the experience or fun of the game for the novice player who I was paired.

I set off on the 1st tee, par 5.

I immediately met up with a 4some on the 2nd hole. The let me play through...very friendly folks! Then a 3-some, who also let me play through..friendly as well!

I then met up with a 3-some of young men two holes later who were only playing nine and were happy to let me join as a 4th for 3 holes. They were great guys and we had some good fun!!

I pretty much had the back 9 to myself. Finally seeing life on the 15th hole.

Course was in good shape. However, I thought the greens were slow for the time of year and I could see that they had been recently aerated.

My biggest surprise and critique of this course was that there was NO drinking water (coolers) available to golfers!!! I was happy that I brought my own liter of water.

Weather was partly cloudy, pokes of sun and temps in the high 60's ,low 70's and this was between 1-4 p.m.

Naples CC is a cute course. Challenging and, overall, I enjoyed my round.

Great Course!!!

First time playing this course and was very impressed. Greens were in great shape and rolled true. The fairways and tee boxes were good also. There were a few blind shots which were tough for us first-timers. Back nine was quite a bit different than the front nine but both were enjoyable. Course was challenging but allowed for decent scores if you hit your shots good and planned ahead. Overall, was a great course with great value for the GolfNow money.

Great shape!

Played Naples on a beautiful Sat morning over Memorial Day weekend with a golf now deal. I have played this course a few times over the years but the conditions this time were better than I've seen them for a while. The fairways and greens were in very good condition. The front nine has a old Maine golf feel to it and is easy to score on from the back tees. The new back nine is a different animal all together. Any missed shots off the fairway or the tee were gone into woods and/or gullies. Very tight with good shot making required. A good score can be ruined quickly as mine was on a few holes. Many holes were uphill after the tee shot and require you to use more club to reach the greens. Fun course and friendly staff and I would recommend you give it a try when in the area.

Valid dates: Feb 11, 2019 - Mar 31, 2019