Type Public/Municipal
Scorecard for White Plains Golf Course
Blue M: 70.0/125 370 200 400 508 360 193 365 358 350 3104 390 345 360 150 385 411 411 200 521 3173 6277
White M: 68.6/122 358 193 385 500 350 181 355 341 333 2996 382 330 348 140 372 395 351 185 505 3008 6004
Gold M: 66.7/120 W: 65.6/112 335 150 345 450 269 143 307 300 322 2621 366 290 330 135 337 365 294 157 470 2744 5365
Red M: 64.5/115 W: 63.9/108 325 140 337 441 263 137 297 291 313 2544 270 270 323 130 328 286 286 150 465 2508 5052

Year Built 1974
Architect Porter Gibson

Clubs No

Caddies Yes

Good day to play

Good price from golf now but the person in pro shop could've use some common sense. He wanted a foursome to play where I had my dad and son playing with me. So we went out with 4 carts. We tried to tell him that 3 was teeing off and another 3 was following. It was 12 and 12:10 tee time. We broke off after the 1st hole which was fine and we finish in a good time (almost 4 hrs). Overall wasn't bad course condition at this time of year
Pace of Play Average
Course Layout Average

Ground Hog Day

A Course Marshall came flying out of the woods, in his cart, across my shot line, and I looked up just in time to see Puxatony Phil barreling across the fairway just in front of his pursuer! What a sight for someone from Georgia, visiting the state of Maryland, where I'm only use to seeing deer or squirrels, as location residents on any of our golf courses. Other than that surprise moment, I just had one of the most pleasant experiences in my 5 month career of golfing, because I played with 3 of the greatest guys in the world; Joe, Ed and Steve. Locals, who explained the best lines to take, and gave me great advise to help my fledgling game...thanks Y'all, it made for a very pleasant day. The fairways and roughs are in great shape and well kept on this course, but all of the greens are in bad shape. Too many bare spots, but as Fall and Winter are nearing I don't know what the policies are, for tending a course this far north. That being said, I'd golf here again, because it's a tight, challenging course and is well laid out. Now, to the GolfNow staff, I'd like you to address a problem I have had for the second time with a course... I purchase a tee time online, that entitled me to play 18 holes and a golf cart. Joe also purchased 18 holes and a golf cart online...But, the staffer, behind the desk, at White Plains, DEMANDED, Joe and I, to share a Golf Cart, and ride together. Even though, the course was Wide Open, no one in front of us or pressing from behind, the entire time we played, and I saw at least, over 20 empty carts, when we completed play for the day. So, GolfNow staff, your offered services are not being honored...
Staff Friendliness Fair

Great deal nice course

White plains is a county run course and was in very good shape except for a few spots on greens on a couple holes. Would play there again for sure
Course Conditions Excellent

Very nice

course and staff was on point very nice to play very good atmosphere
Pace of Play Good
Course Layout Excellent

This is a very nice course to play. The course seems well kept and in great shape. There's a lot of woods and high grass off the fairways so hit it straight! My overall experience was excellent! Can't wait to play White Plains again!
Off-course amenities Excellent

Strokes galore

Course is average but a good deal. Go there to work on your game.
Staff Friendliness Average
Pace of Play Fair
Off-course amenities Fair

Great public course

Never feels crowded, friendly staff, and with golf now it's the best bargain around. Greens rolled pretty good, but the rough was ROUGH, we were losing balls that where only a few feet off the fairway because of the overgrown weeds. Fairways were a bit fluffy but very playable. Overall great course.

Great layout

Great layout but older staff are very rude.
Staff Friendliness Poor
Value for the Money Fair

Green Fairways

The course was in pretty good shape for all the rain yet received in the last couple of weeks the fairways nice and green the greens were also nice and clean good change the pin position all and all it was in pretty good shape
Staff Friendliness Average
Pace of Play Average
Off-course amenities Poor
Value for the Money Average
Course Layout Good

Well maintained course, friendly staff, not crowded at all for a Sunday. Would visit again.

Valid dates: Aug 13, 2018 - Dec 31, 2019