Bradford Country Club
Scorecard for Bradford Country Club
Black M: 68.7/117 370 326 158 359 364 180 326 488 456 3027 327 197 489 440 169 420 393 410 205 3050 6077
Blue M: 67.2/113 353 290 135 340 328 155 292 434 384 2711 307 181 467 420 140 382 345 375 167 2784 5495
White M: 67.0/112 W: 66.1/111 322 258 130 318 302 120 289 402 368 2509 297 165 453 400 130 361 331 357 141 2635 5144
Green W: 65.1/103 262 205 125 267 290 94 262 376 318 2199 280 138 360 238 115 277 335 335 120 2198 4397

Year Built 1989
Architect Geoffrey Cornish (1989) Brian Silva (1989) Mark Mungeam (1989)

Dress code Proper golf attire. Collared shirt required. No denim.

Fun course with a lot of water

Truly a fun course to play. Water comes into play in quite a few holes. Amazing views throughout the course go you will enjoy this course .
Only negative would have been nice to at least been advise that the back nine had no flags and for the vast majority no hole on the green. We felt it was a little disrespectful as we paid for 18 holes not 9, just a warning would have been respecting the etiquette works both ways !!!!
Sad as we truly enjoyed the course a little disappointed

Bradford Country Club
Commented On 11/05/2018

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Bradford Country Club, and for the 3 stars. We hope that you enjoyed playing our golf course and that you will see improvements in the course conditions the next time you are with us. We are glad to see that you had a smooth round and a friendly experience with us. Thank you for playing our golf course, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Very Tight Course

Not extremely long but very narrow. Accuracy is essential. This fact makes play rather slow as many people are looking for their ball in the woods. Course conditions are generally pretty good. Greens are nice and fairways are in good shape (when you can hit them). It's kind of odd that the course meanders through residential homes.

Information

Next hole information is needed at couple of holes. We lost our way to next hole in one case.

Up and Down

My round was up and down, just like the golf course. Lots of elevation changes. Elevated tees, elevated greens, uphill tee shots, downhill tee shots, lots of forced carries and layups, unless you can crush it. Very much a target golf course throughout. You need to hit it there and then there to get there.Course knowledge is a must. Must be very accurate off the tee and with your shots to the greens. I was not and blew up the scorecard !!!! Very nice , but difficult course with beautiful greens, interesting and challenging .

Response from Bradford Country Club on 06/22/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review your experience with us, we truly appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass it along to our team. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to the 5-star experience that you deserve.

Definitely will play here again

Course was in great shape for so early in the season. Greens are like lightning. Tough putting but beautiful course and worth the money.

Golf on the Truman Show

This was a strange golf course. It wound its way through a series of cookie-cutter developments that resembled the set of the Truman Show. Forget walking. The holes were strewn across several different neighborhoods and the ride from green to tee was often longer than the holes themselves. The greens were in good shape but unless you really love target golf and "quirky" designs, its not great value for money.

Response from Bradford Country Club on 04/25/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review your experience with us, we truly appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass it along to our team. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our staff at Bradford Country Club. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to the golf experience that you deserve.

tough course to warm up on

a very penal layout - lots of wetland, thick woods, houses...

it is even harder since there is no range so you are warming up on the course.

the pace of play was awful.

the 12th hole may be the dumbest design I've ever seen.

Massachusetts Advisor

A Tale of Two Nines That Does Not End Well

This course is very close to my house, but I cannot bear playing here that often. I will not play it on a busy weekend or on a super discount day, because it can be a torturous, 3 hour 9 hole round. On a quiet evening it can be worth playing the front 9. The new owners, the Murphy's, are keeping it in good shape, but the unique design by a handcuffed Brian Silva cannot be overcome. Most holes require an iron off the tee to a specific target and then a precise approach shot to a small, undulating green. The 5th hole is a good par 4 that you can hit driver on, just be aware of the pond on the right and thick woods on the left. I do not play the back 9 anymore, as is the case with many people. It is a hike just to get to the 10th tee and once on your way it is a series of unusual holes that will have you questioning why you are out playing them. It is a horror show of design with harsh slopes and unknown landing areas. If you are a single digit handicap with a curious nature, you MAY enjoy the backside at Bradford. I wish there was a solution for this course to become a decent 18 hole track, but I think that is impossible. Bradford does offer deep discounts on golfnow.com, but just understand that a bargain does not always make for an enjoyable round of golf.

Good times

Course was in pretty good shape. Back nine is WAY better than the front. Almost feels like a different course. It's short though - I think I pulled out the driver on 3 holes and I'm not a long hitter. Layout keeps it interesting though.

Play was slow, but I think that was due to a foursome in front of us and might not be indicative of the usual pace.

Staff was amazing from the pro shop to the starter to the bar. I got 3 beers and a hot dog for $16, too - you can't beat that!

Great day

Beautiful day on the course. Everyone was very friendly. Course was in great condition but the greens were very sandy. Expected this time of year. Overall great day

Great course to use all clubs playing from the Blues

I enjoy playing Bradford CC from the blue tees. I can grip it and rip it, or lay up and use longer irons for approach shots. The layout is tight but makes you a better/ smarter player. And when Golf Now offers it up for $17 for a twosome for 18 with cart, who can pass that up? Not me!

Very nice course

Beautiful this time of yr. with leaves turning colors, course very well maintained, one of the nicer courses around, second time I played here in the fall this season, via Golf Now specials.

Target golf, bring your tarts.....

The course is ok to play. But it's target golf on a lot of holes .you need to hit to small areas on 10, 12, and 13. The greens are in really great conditions, but a lot of unkept areas around the greens. Fairways ok, but nothing special. No driving range, and cart parts are a bumpy ride. Worth the price if only under $30 . Would not pay full price to play in a field with 18 sticks stuck in the ground. This is a course that if you hit all the target spots, you can shoot a 79, as I did one day. Or a 91 as I also managed to do. Lost about 6 balls that round, but found 15 in the woods. The 19 th hole was ok, but only 1 person behind the bar and he was also doing the cooking.....the best part of my round was when I got in the car.....

Good course if you get a deal

I paid a ridiculously low price from GolfNow ($18 w/ cart) so for that price, it was outstanding. Not sure it's worth full price but it was a pretty well-maintained course. Really strange layout on the front 9, driving through neighborhoods and cul-de-sacs, and there weren't a ton of driver opportunities (I'm not a big hitter but played the blues and still found it to be a bit short), but no complaints from me.

Georgetown, Massachusetts
North Andover, Massachusetts
Methuen, Massachusetts
Rowley, Massachusetts

Valid dates: May 27, 2019 - Sep 01, 2019
Experience golf at its best on five fully renovated championship courses in pristine condition. This summer, villa accommodations start at just $232/person/night—or you can upgrade to The Sanctuary Hotel from $404/person/night (midweek).
TPC Sawgrass Experience Golf Package
PARK CITY VACATION DEALS
Stay and Play
Stay & Play Escape at Eagle Eye!
Stay and Play
Stay & Play this Summer at Hawk Hollow!