2.4
2.3

Lakeville Country Club

Year Built 1971

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed
Dress code Collared shirts must be worn at all times.

Not good

Greens are bad, tee boxes are bad, played behind a 5some, which, according to the single behind us that plays there a lot, is just part of the anything goes attitude of the golf course. there were weeds growing in the greens and tee boxes looked like they were just stuck in some rough. the course is VERY poorly marked, most of the holes all we could find was 150 yard stakes, couple holes i found 100 yrd marker, and some holes I couldn't find any. Led to several good shots coming up short or long, which is very frustrating. If the weather wasn't perfect and if I hadn't played on the cheap (booked on-line last minute and got a great rate ($32/cart incl) , I probably would have asked for a refund.

You can see improvement

You know they are doing what they can. Advertising for grounds screw staff so if they had the help for example...the tee boxes would have been cut. Fairways are on the way back and they are working on the sand traps. Overall...nice experience. I would say that at this tine of the season...pretty good especially the staff...always awesome!

Not worth it.

The course is not in a good condition. Nearly all the sand traps were over grown with grass. Greens were not in good conditions and on one green when the hole was moved it was sunk down an inch or so. We haven't play this course in a few years and we will most likely not be back. The bartender, Donna, was helpful and friendly.

Really horrible.

There are exactly NO fairways to speak of. We were told last owner dug up all the sod and sold it. ?????

There is no registration/ Pro shop either. You just take it up with bartender.

You do need credit card to start up the gps in the cart. There was no water in ball washers.

NEED I SAY MORE??

A complete disgrace of a golf course

I was traveling on business and picked this course based on location. I played there a couple of years ago. I honestly can’t find one thing that was right with the course.From tee to green the course was in terrible shape. It was very obvious they just take money and put nothing back in to maintenance. Then to add insult to injury they got automatic shut down carts if you get to. far from a cart path or near a green. Then they would shut down 150 yards from the greens. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this dump with greens.

fog get about it

I have been a member at this course for three years it has never been in great condition green lumpy and fairways rough but was enjoyable layout&nice to play a few times every year. Now they have new gps system in carts and everything must be done at a 90 deg. angle, fairways 3" high can not find your ball and cart shuts of just a really big hassle and slows up play really bad also the ranger yelled at us for not useing the 90 deg. when we were trying to but carts keep shutting off very agravating we quit after only 4 holes and will never go back!! we did speak with the owner but not happy with the results of that either!!

Soooo disappointed.

This was not the first time I played the course. I played it last fall and the conditions were terrible. I played it again two weeks ago and the conditions were a bit better. Today was just not a good day on the course. We had a teatime for 1 o’clock and there were several other people that were teeing off at the same time we did not get to tee off on the first hole till after 1:30 PM. We had to wait an every hole which is understandable on a golf course. But as we approach the 10th hole there was quite a number of people behind us as we were waiting to tee off as another twosome was in front of us. The golfers behind us decided they were impatient and cut in front of us this happened on several other holes on the back nine we are other golfers decided to cut in front of us although we were waiting for the two some in front of us there was no Ranger on the course to organize the chaos that was going on. I was very disappointed as I paid quite a bit of money to golf at this course and we couldn’t finished the last five holes due to the fact we are already were there for four Hours and we had to get to basketball practice for my son. I did voice my concerns to the bartender who is the only person that was there when I checked back in. So disappointed

Not a bad course

Not a bad place to golf for the money. Pro shop is a little small but no big deal. Only bad thing was it was very hot and sunny and no beverage cart driving around. Would've loved to have some ice cold waters out there

Wasn’t, worth the trip.

Got to the course and see the sign - cart path only. 95 % of the course dry. The course was in really bad condition - tees - fairways and greens. The 17 green had so much geese poop on it you couldn’t even putt. Temp in mid 80’s but no water on the course Too bad - nice little course and I’ve seen it in much better condition but not today.

A good course gone bad

Played with temperature was 83degrees. There was NO water available on the course. There are 3 water stations, ,one had a sign on it saying WARSPS, the other 2 were completely empty.?? Reason given...The guy who fills them was out sick??I believe they just want you to buy some in the clubhouse, because this is the second time in 3 visits this month, that there was no water on the course. There was plenty of water on the greens ,as most were already damaged from heat. There new carts are a joke. The GPS system works for the first couple of holes then if you want to use it, you have to pay???? Some bunkers have more grass than the greens, the tee boxes looks like the rough

This is a bar with a golf course out back.

Played here for the second time this year and there will not be a third. Where to begin. First off there is no proshop. You have to check-in at the bar. You literally have to flag down a bartender to pay for your round. Bar itself looks like a great spot though. They got a pool table and jukebox. When I walked in today someone was blasting an Eminem deep track. That was a first. As for the golf... Greens were the worst I have ever played on. Massive dead spots on just about every green. Also the hole locations hadn't been changed in many days. They were beat from the foot traffic. Furthermore, every green had about two dozen unrepaired ball marks on them. Been golfing for 25 years and never seen anything like it. Beyond that there were beer cans floating in most of the water hazards. We also saw a couple groups without clubs. They appeared to be the wives or girlfriends of members. They were just cruising around the course boozing it up. Not a fun round and it's a shame because this place has a lot of potential. Good layout and several interesting holes.

Needs work!I

Visiting from Florida I was excited to play this course. But, I was extremely disappointed with the course conditions from tee to green.The tee boxes were very hard, not level and chewed up. The fairway rough was deep with clover. They were not tiered and went from fairway to ankle deep. Finding a ball that missed the fairway was tough. The sand traps were gravel with stones in a couple. A few greens were dying and some were chewed up around the fringe. I will not be back this season.

Fun layout design

With 3 par 5’s on the front and a couple on the back finishing with back to back par 3’a really made this enjoyable to me. Not straight holes back and forth but fun holes!. The golf cart was cool with all the latest gps; order food: listen to [fox news] while going hole to hole. I liked this course so much that I booked a time to play with my son there!

Slow play

2 guys in front of us were beginners.
The kept hitting 2 balls often
The GPS in the cartprevented us from going across the fairway to our ball
These actions made for a 5 hour round.
Too much waiting.

First timer

Somewhat enjoyed playing this course however rains from previous day hampered course. Tees were difficult to find. Will try again under drier conditions

First timer

In my lower 80’s of age and have been playing only 2 years on par 3’s and exect courses and gave this one a try. . Found it very challenging and enjoyed the layout to be very interesting. Looking forward to returning to improve my limited skills. Highly recommend this course

Bridgewater, Massachusetts