1.3
2 reviews
1 reviews
1 reviews

Year Built 1965
Architect Eddie Vachon (1965)

Banquet Facilities

1.3

Major disappointment

I grew up in this course. I am 46 now and cannot believe how me and my buddies were treated today by the owner. We are on the 8th nearly finished when she comes out to say we need to pick up the pace. It was odd, the twosome behind us had not been waiting for us on any of the holes. She watched us from a distance while I hit my second shot from the woods. My buddy riding with me helped me find the ball. We then went to his drive when she returned to say we are playing too slow and we need to be playing ready golf. It made no sense so I became angry. It effected the rest of our play. At the end I asked her for my money back in which she refused. I believe she was out of carts for new foursomes coming in which is why she came out. I have never been treated like this on a golf course and I will never go back here. It's too bad as I loved this place my whole life and I live a mile from it. You need to learn how to run a business and how important customer service is.

Customer satisfaction

Very unhappy with this club went golfing this past Saturday and paid for 18 holes got poured on couldn't hold clubs anymore so we played 9 holes and asked if we could come back to play the other 9 i was told no u played 9 holes so thats 27 dollars and she would give me a 12 dollar gift certificate so if i want to play the other 9 holes it would cost me another 15 dollars plus the 12 dollar gift card very unsatisfactory will not play there again.

Fitchburg, Massachusetts