View of the 3rd green at The New England Country Club.

New England Country Club

Year Built 1990
Architect Hale Irwin (1990) Gary Kern (1990) Ron Kern (1990)

Credit Cards Accepted MasterCard, Visa, Amex or Discover
Dress code Collared shirts required. No jeans.

Bar

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities

Great layout

I love the layout of this course. Highly recommended. I will definitely play here again in the future.

Commented on 06/02/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u00000966262! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing The New England Country Club!

Good condition and great pace of play

Course was in good condition. Pace of play for a Saturday afternoon was excellent. Had hot dogs and olf carts. Will definitely play again.

Commented on 06/02/2020

Hello, u210052681. Thank you for reviewing the course. We're glad you found the pace of play during your round excellent. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We are glad to see you also rated the course conditions and our staff to be great during your game. Thank you for playing The New England Country Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Great layout, nice after-golf facility (non Covid)

I really enjoy this layout, there is some diversity to the holes, good length for longer hitters but multiple tee boxes to allow for all types. Not much trouble from water, OB or sand however just the typical New England woods to lose a ball or obstruct your shot. The course is in OK condition, not especially manicured, the traps a bit unkempt and tee boxes spotty in places but it;'s certainly not horrible. due to Covid the bar area is not open, however in the past it has been a nice place to unwind after a round - will play there again.

Commented on 05/29/2020

Hi u000005994527. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The New England Country Club.

Great conditions

This course is in great shape and is equally fun and challenging

Commented on 05/26/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, Reed9678476! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 05/18/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314159973432! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing The New England Country Club!

Mixed bag

Nice course, good mix of holes, interesting layout. When you arrive, you must call the course on your phone, because the pro shop is closed to any contact, and the starter is on the far side of the parking lot in front of hole 2, which is now the first hole of play: you finish with hole 1 which ends at the other end of the parking lot. For my money, that makes more sense anyway, as hole 18 ends a ways from the clubhouse. The greens had recently been aerated, so were shaggy and bumpy. The main problem I had was that, at the turn, you are faraway from the clubhouse, which did have some drinks and hot dogs available, and there was no water on the course. It was a warm day, and even though I had brought a thermos with me, I ran out and was quite dehydrated by the end of the round.

Commented on 05/18/2020

Hello, alfin. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We strive for a 5-star experience, so we welcome your feedback. We work hard to maintain the course for everyone's benefit, which means aerifying the greens as part of our regular maintenance schedule. The greens will be healed soon and in pristine condition. With the new procedures in place for the safety of our staff and guests, we hope to expand our amenities for our golfers when it is safe to do so. Please come back soon for the 5-star experience you expect at The New England Country Club.

Commented on 05/18/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Jose2910591! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing The New England Country Club!

Disappointed

Let me first say that I believe this is a great golf course, I play here often and I love the layout and the people in the pro shop. I also believe that this is a tough time to review any golf course, due to all the coronavirus restrictions placed upon all courses in Massachusetts and elsewhere.. That being said, the first thing I noticed when we finished the first hole was that it had been recently aerated. When I booked through GolfNow they usually tell you when a course has been aerated. Unfortunately, GolfNow did not bother to do that Shame on GolfNow. Second, there were areas that were under construction last year and are still under construction. These areas affect the gameplay as they are right around the greens. Thirdly, it is my understanding the only handicapped people ( with permission in writing) should be using carts. While I won't question the foursome in carts that materialized behind us on the back nine, they suddenly appeared in front of us and we ended up having to wait to tee off on the last three holes. This is highly unprofessional, especially for this great golf course. This is the kind of thing that'll spoil it for everybody else. I still highly recommend this golf course, and I hope these things will be straightened out. Knowing the people behind this golf course I'm sure it will. Thank you.

Commented on 05/18/2020

Hi Antwan1. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting The New England Country Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Course is in great shape, the pace of play was also great. Great staff and great Course management during these difficult times. This course gives you a PGA level experience. If you can break 90 it’s a good day. After playing this course you will have the confidence to score low in any other New England courses. Can’t wait to play again soon!!

Commented on 05/12/2020

Jeankervin, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The New England Country Club.

Beautiful golf day

I joined two other players.. our group moved around the course quickly... weather was great, the course was fun.. a good day.

Commented on 04/13/2020

Hi 1Jarcel2. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The New England Country Club.

Great Condition for Early Spring, Really Nice Greens

Very nice condition for early spring along with a good pace for play.

Check in process & Cart assignment went extremely fast.

Commented on 03/10/2020

We appreciate you leaving us a review, we're glad you enjoyed your time at New England Country Club!

Commented on 03/10/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, Geoff. We're glad you enjoyed your time at New England!

Commented on 02/18/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review!

Greens Aerated Recently!

Course is in great shape except that the greens were aerated recently. They need a couple more weeks to grow back and fill in. Greens fee seems high for walking. Better values at nearby courses at least until the greens smooth out from aeration. Plan on 4.5 hour round walking due to the distances between holes, especially on the back nine. Round starts on hole #2 adjacent to the parking lot which makes for a challenging finish with 18 & 1 after walking the course!

Commented on 05/15/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000007756119! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing The New England Country Club!

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hello, bcuddy28. We are beyond happy to hear you and your **[husband/wife/son/daughter/family/friends/colleagues]** enjoyed a great day at our course. Positive experiences make lifelong golfers. We look forward to many good times ahead with you and your **[husband/wife/son/daughter/family/friends/colleagues]**. We will pass on your kind words to those responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences at The New England Country Club.

Commented on 12/02/2019

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing The New England Country Club!

#Golf
#GolfLife
#letsglow
#GolfTravel
#GolfFriends
#drivechipandputt
#BeautifulGolfCourses

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi Phetpaseuth. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The New England Country Club.

Commented on 11/26/2019

Thank you for visiting us at The New England Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Great condition

For playing golf in November, the course was in great shape. Greens were well kept and rolled nice

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hello, cjmelfi. We are beyond happy to hear you and your **[husband/wife/son/daughter/family/friends/colleagues]** enjoyed a great day at our course. Positive experiences make lifelong golfers. We look forward to many good times ahead with you and your **[husband/wife/son/daughter/family/friends/colleagues]**. We will pass on your kind words to those responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences at The New England Country Club.

Commented on 11/19/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, CJ. We're glad you enjoyed your time at New England Country Club!

Commented on 11/11/2019

Commented on 02/04/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, bcuddy28. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Commented on 11/07/2019

Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at The New England Country Club!

Bellingham, Massachusetts