1.6

Greens Blue Grass
Golf Season March - December

Carts Yes - $22

Awful Treatment

I'm not sure what this course is doing. We were a foursome, it was a twosome and threesome in back of us and a twosome and threesome in front of us. We were constantly harassed by the group in back of us, we were constantly harassed by the ranger. And we finished the front nine in 2 hours. When did 2 hours become slow play. Nobody fixes ball marks on the greens. I was so thoroughly disappointed I will never return again.I traveled an hour and 45 minutes to come play there with my nephew. A true waste of my time.

Boston Advisor

I forgot how good this course was

I have not played this course in years and I really forgot how good a course it really is. The course was in amazing shape, condition wise I thought I was playing a top course in the Carolinas. The layout is challenging with most holes being tree lined with thick brush on some holes. The greens were quick but not crazy fast and the fairways were in perfect condition. The driving range is serviceable and includes a chipping green. The practice green is next to the first tee and is in great shape and more importantly it is a true depiction of what the greens on the course are like as far as pace goes. I would highly recommend this course to anyone putting together a golf trip to Cape Cod along with The Cape Club and The Captains for starters.

Excellent Course that Offers Everything

My friends and I played here as the first leg of a bachelor party trip and we were all impressed with everything the course had to offer. Even with some light rain for half an hour, we all thought the layout was fun, challenging, and in great shape.

There are some holes that run parallel to each other (always a risk for boredom), but they make it interesting by adding in small challenges to overcome. Whether it's a short fairway that narrows at the end or a patch of bunkers to avoid, there is always something to keep you thinking. I really enjoyed the long par five 18th hole, finishing with an elevated green by the clubhouse.

The whole place is very well maintained with a friendly staff. I would absolutely come back and play here again.

Boston Advisor

One of my favorites on Cape Cod

This course is truly one of my favorite layouts on all of Cape Cod if not in all of New England. From elevation changes to tightening and widening fairways to fascinating greens this course really does have it all. The staff is fantastic and more than overly friendly. I would certainly make sure that anyone planning a buddies trip to Cape Cod put this on the list.

Course is always in great shape!!!!

The staff is Great there, Let us play couple extra holes, Nice carts, Good over all trip.

This course is well designed

Olde Barnstable Fairgrounds is one of my favorite courses. I normally would give a pristine rating but it is early in the year. When I play it in the summer it is always in great condition. This course is a great addition to the Golfnow courses.

South Sandwich, Massachusetts