Allendale Country Club

Allendale Country Club
Blue (W) 73 6764 yards 72.4 127
White/Gold 72 6157 yards 70.6 122
Scorecard for Allendale
Blue M: 73.4/133 W: 72.4/127 391 458 190 418 163 486 414 438 497 3455 365 512 181 359 175 554 371 363 429 3309 6764
White M: 71.8/128 387 406 170 386 153 466 394 429 485 3276 356 486 162 352 156 524 353 344 401 3134 6410
White/Gold M: 70.6/122 372 335 156 386 141 466 375 421 485 3137 356 438 162 352 156 496 335 344 381 3020 6157
Gold W: 75.2/135 372 335 156 325 141 401 295 421 392 2838 351 438 109 348 152 496 335 324 381 2934 5772
Red M: 69.1/119 370 332 145 323 128 396 292 417 389 2792 350 434 105 317 150 426 329 318 319 2748 5540

Year Built 1956
Architect Geoffrey Cornish (1956)

Clubs No

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in New England (2016 #24)

Perfect!

Played 12/9 and really enjoyed the course. It was 35 out but if you dress warm, no problem. Didn't see hardly anybody else on the course. The greens and ponds were somewhat frozen but the putting was fine. Skipped a few balls off the ice onto the green, haven't done that before! Nice layout to the course, several dog-legs as well. Fairways are pretty generous so if you tend to spray your drives, you will like this course. Tree-lined fairways but hard to lose your ball. You can tell course is really taken care of by the grounds crew. Guy in pro shop was very friendly. We will certainly be back!

Allendale in great shape

Greens were excellent, as fast as I have seen Allendale's greens all year.

Response from #AllendaleCC on 11/03/2018:
Thanks for the 4-stars and great feedback on our greens! We appreciate your comments and dedication to playing at Allendale Country Club. Come see us again soon!
Response from #AllendaleCC on 11/03/2018:
Thanks for the 5-star review and great feedback on our greens! We appreciate your comments and dedication to playing at Allendale Country Club. Come see us again soon!

Real good and challenging course

One of the better courses that is available to the public. Various sets of tees for all levels. Practice

range and large putting green. Some water and good variety in the layout. The front side fairways had recently been aerated.

Response from #AllendaleCC on 11/03/2018:
Thanks for the 4-stars and great feedback! We appreciate your feedback and dedication to playing at Allendale Country Club. Come see us again soon!

Golf

Great layout and always in good condition. A real challenge for ladies.

Response from #AllendaleCC on 10/16/2018:
Thanks for the great feedback and 5-star review! On behalf of our staff, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your recent round with us. Come back to Allendale Country Club again soon!
Response from #AllendaleCC on 10/16/2018:
Thanks for the 5-stars! Book another round at Allendale Country Club soon.
Response from #AllendaleCC on 09/05/2018:
Thank you for the 5-stars! We hope you enjoyed your day with us and can't wait to welcome you back to Allendale Country Club again soon.

Lost course groomer

Nice place but some of the bar staff have been there too long. Course is fun, location is great. Great wings for the turn or after play.

Response from #AllendaleCC on 09/05/2018:
Jason, thank you for the 4-stars and kind feedback. We're glad to hear you had a great experience with us recently and we can't wait to have you back at Allendale Country Club again soon.

Course in generally great shape. Tee areas excellent, as were the fairways. Greens rolled true and were the best conditioned I have played this year. Played in 3 hours 15 minutes. The way golf should be played. A great experience. I will certainly return and recommend to others.

Response from #AllendaleCC on 08/22/2018:
Thanks for the great feedback & 5-stars, Roger! We truly value your comments regarding the course and are glad to hear you enjoyed your recent round with us. Check out your review on our Facebook page and come back to Allendale Country Club again soon!

Great round

Second time there this year, great pace of play and conditions..even with the horn blowing for the thunderstorms this morning.

Response from #AllendaleCC on 08/16/2018:
Thanks for the great feedback and 5-star review! We're glad your second round with us this year was a success and we hope we can welcome you back to Allendale Country Club for another one soon.

Spectacular Country Club Experience

There was a strong agreement in our Golfnow foursome...Allendale is a great place to play. The staff just could not be any better and for an extremely dry summer the course was in outstanding condition. I cannot say enough about the experience except that I plan on trying to repeat it before this season is out. Thank you all...from the Clubhouse Staff to the Superintendent and the rest of their grounds keepers.

A W E S O M E ! ! !

P.S. I won't forget the Manager...She's awesome too!

Response from #AllendaleCC on 08/14/2018:
Thanks for the great feedback and 5-stars! On behalf of all of us at Allendale Country Club, we truly appreciate your comments and are glad to hear your recent experience with us was a success. We can't wait to have you back at Allendale Country Club again soon!

Allendale

I have played there several times this year. It’s always in great shape- the staff is friendly and really is a great value.

Response from #AllendaleCC on 08/16/2018:
Thanks for the great feedback and 5-star review! We truly appreciate your dedication to playing our course and we hope we can welcome you back to Allendale Country Club for another round soon.

Always fun

My wife and I played 9 holes today at Allendale. Although it has\ been a hot, dry summer, the fairways and greens RE in excellent shape. I mean it, they are first class. We normally only play 9 and then head to the Tavern for lunch and a drink. Everything about today and every day was wonderful. If you’ve played Allendale, you know what I’m saying. If you haven’t, what are you waiting for?

From the pro shop to the 19th hole, this course is a real pleasure.

Al Lees

Response from #AllendaleCC on 08/16/2018:
Al, thanks for the kind feedback and 5-star review! We truly appreciate your dedication to playing our course and we hope we can welcome you and your wife back to Allendale Country Club for another great round soon. Check out your review shared on our Facebook page!

The green in excellent condition

It’s a fairly easy course. The green is in superb conditions.

Response from #AllendaleCC on 08/16/2018:
Thanks for the 5-stars and kind feedback! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your recent round with us at Allendale Country Club. Come back soon!
Response from #AllendaleCC on 08/01/2018:
Thank you for the 5-star review! We truly value your review and hope to welcome you back to Allendale Country Club again soon.

love allandale

Great value. I drove out of my way to come here because it is such a good deal and I like playing this course

Response from #AllendaleCC on 08/16/2018:
Response from #AllendaleCC on 07/19/2018:
Jose, thanks for the 5-stars! Come back to Allendale Country Club for another great round soon.

Great Tract

The course is a hidden treasure! The condition was wonderful in the greens were in impeccable shape. The staff very friendly, and food was Great and very reasonably priced. Very comfortable feel, and I know we will be back. This was the first time playing the course and it was a lot of value For the money. True country club feel in a beautifully laid out course. Very comfortable experience and we will definitely be back! Highly recommend.

Response from #AllendaleCC on 07/16/2018:
Thanks for the kind feedback and 5-stars, Joseph! We're glad you enjoyed your first round with us at Allendale Country Club. We truly value your comments and hope to have you back again soon.
Response from #AllendaleCC on 07/19/2018:
Thanks for the 5-stars! Come back to Allendale Country Club for another great round soon.

Good greens, long from the back tees

Challenging course, rough is rough, greens in good shape, though not fast. People on the course could be friendlier.

Response from #AllendaleCC on 07/02/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star review! We appreciate your comments and they will be shared with our staff for any necessary improvements, but we hope you had a great day with us and can make it back to Allendale Country Club for another round soon.
New Bedford, Massachusetts