Scorecard for Par-3
White M: 26.0/87 W: 27.2/89 155 85 165 105 135 120 155 145 165 1230 1230
Handicap 7 4 1 5 3 9 6 2 8
Par 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 27 27

Year Built 1997
Golf Season Mid April - Mid November. Weather permitting.

Carts Yes - $10

Golf School Academy Yes - "The Golf School at Cyprian Keyes"

Dress code Collared shirts (for men, boys), collars/sleeves (for women, girls) are required. No denim, sweats/athletic gear.

Rushed by Course Rangers - Not Enjoyable

I played Cyprian Keyes today after playing here a couple times a few years ago. We finished our round in 4 hours 30 minutes, standard pace of play. We had a groundskeeper from a different course in our foursome so the poorly aerated greens were a disappointment. Our foursome went out at 8:00 today and finished by 12:30, but I think we may have started a little after 8:00. There was no starter to tell you where you were in line other than the guy handling the golf carts who said, "I think you guys are up on the tee." By the second green a twosome was breathing down our necks so we allowed them to play through. The four elderly men who were then behind us were playing from the ladies tees so they would occasionally catch up to us and then we'd distance ourselves. We were playing at a standard pace still so when we were told by a ranger at the 6th hole to pick up our pace, we were confused. We continued with our standard pace of play and on the back nine were again told by a different ranger to increase our pace. The whole round felt rushed and not enjoyable. When I found out we had finished in 4:30, I was even more annoyed. I don't think I'll be playing at Cyprian Keyes again. Too many blind shots, the layout is confusing without proper signage, very limited where you can drive the carts, the poorly aerated greens, hard packed sand bunkers, tight fairways, ridiculous length and layout of some of the holes and being rushed throughout our round. Not worth the greens fees for a sub-par experience. Choose one of the many other courses around that appreciate your business.

I Love Cyprian Keyes

I can't believe this course hasn't been reviewed in 5 years. I don't see how anyone couldn't give this place less than 5 stars. Gorgeous, difficult, demanding, target golf course. There are no easy holes on this course. It has everything to test everyone. Bring your A game when you come here. Fabulous greens, beautiful fairways, nice tee boxes, an upscale experience for sure. There is a 9 hole par three course I will go back to play someday. Th e big course is a gem. The clubhouse and everything in it is first class.

Tight and Hilly, but Fair

This is a very nice, fairly challenging, layout routed in the hills and woods. There are some very interesting and scenic holes here, and a few clunkers. The course is usually in pretty good shape, especially the greens. Now if someone would teach the masses how to fix a pitchmark! The pace can be slow as the course gets a lot of play. The rates are reasonable for the area and they do run some specials. Give it a try, but think twice about walking it. Unlike some of the courses around Central Mass you can walk this course, but you'll know that you did!

Boston Advisor

If you're a big hitter stay away

This course is target golf at its finest. The last time I played here I brought a friend who was a 3 handicap and a big hitter off the tee, 300 yard average. He did not enjoy this course as it really takes your driver out of your hands a lot. If you hit it 200 off the tee all day you will enjoy this course, if not be ready to empty your bag.

u00000373172
Commented On 06/10/2015

That's a big spread 300-200.
If you hit driver 260 and straight, you'll be fine.

Boylston, Massachusetts
Berlin, Massachusetts
Westborough, Massachusetts
Bolton, Massachusetts

Valid dates: May 28, 2019 - Dec 31, 2019
This package includes overnight accommodations and two rounds of golf.
Gull Lake View Golf Club & Resort Senior Packages