2.6

Architect Ted Peray, Sr.

Bar

Clubhouse, Lounge, Banquet Facilities

Commented on 10/12/2020

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. Please tell us more. The way you have provided your feedback does not offer us any room to grow or change. We encourage you to update your review to fit a more constructive form so we can use your experience to make changes. Thanks for playing East Mountain Country Club.

Changing their prices

we booked for $25 per person which is about what this course should cost. Later on the app had this course listed for $52 which is outrageous for a course with hardly any nice fairway. It's fine if you can get a deal though.

Commented on 08/31/2020

Hi u314159450032! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

East mountain has always been known for being not having too good of fairways and just being able to play whenever weather is good enough. as long as you don't pay regular dollars and use hot deals or something then it's okay

Commented on 08/31/2020

Hello u504947946. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting us!

Commented on 07/07/2020

Hello Fedrick, thank you for visiting us at East Mountain Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review of us. We hope you join us for another round soon.

would play again

first time played and overall pleased. Challenging enough for my game, condions decent, greens to my liking, not fast and pace of play for a saturday was unbelieveable., moved right along. Get what you pay for and for $25 + fees I felt I got a bargain. Friendly staff., nice putting green.

Commented on 07/08/2020

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing East Mountain Country Club.

Commented on 06/15/2020

Thank you for visiting us at East Mountain Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Really nice course

I really enjoyed my round here. Beautiful course. Very drivable holes .

Commented on 07/20/2020

Hi hector1124. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing East Mountain Country Club.

Commented on 06/08/2020

Extremely Disappointed!

First time at East Mountain. Would never go back because of course conditions. The greens were ok, but all other aspects of the course including tee boxes, fairways, cart paths, etc were a disaster.

Not a bad course, but not a great one

East Mountain country club is a great course IF you can play for under 20 dollars like i did, however their normal pricing of 39 dollars or more is ludicrous, the course is below average in comparison to course in the area but charges a high price to play, like i said if you get a deal on it, its worth the price, The course is on the easier side as far as lay out goes, and its huge redeeming factor is the 18th hole playing back to the clubhouse, you're on a highly elevated tee box with a chance of driving the green, and if you miss your chance at it you're going to want to tee up another ball! So in summary, if you need somewhere to play, and get this course for 25 or under, play it.

Commented on 04/25/2017

Thank you for leaving us such a detailed review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed playing our course at an affordable rate. We hope you will visit us again soon.

OK for a quick round.

I didn't expect much and the course was in a little better shape than I expected. A lot of very thin spots in the fairway and not a inspiring layout.The greens were in good shape but the fairways were thinking and rather long. Playing in November leaves weren't a problem as its mostly evergreens. Very Friendly Staff, I didn't get to try the food as the kitchen was closed. I'd play here again on a hot deal if the price was right but the rack rates are too high for the conditions.

East Mountain

The course was in fair condition appearing to be due to the drought conditions this year. Greens were good but thick again probably due to the drought. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. We had an enjoyable day of golf and the price was excellent. We would play at East Mountain again.

Commented on 09/28/2016

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you had an enjoyable day for a reasonable price and that our staff was friendly. Thanks again for taking the time to review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Course has a very friendly staff

I had the pleasure of playing with one of the groundskeepers, who was a great guy. The extreme drought and summer heat has taken somewhat of a toll on the course, but at $15 for 18 holes it is a great bargain. Greens are furry and slow, but pace of play was anything but slow. We finished 18 in under 3 and 1/2 hours, which even included a 15 minute stop at the snack shop which was run by a very cute young lady. Overall good experience and I look to go back in the fall.

Commented on 09/13/2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our course! We are happy to hear that you had an overall great experience and are pleased with our bargain price! Sometimes the summer season is a bit intense on the greens but we are able to make it through. Thanks again for the good review, we hope to see you again!

Your Call

My brother and I bought a Hot Deal, so the value for our $ was very solid. Greens were okay, the fairways were dust and dirt. Course plays really short. What really bothered us was the their PGA pro kept talking to us holding up our pace of play and trying to teach us on the course. We just wanted to play in peace and finally after like the 4th time we had to tell him to duck off(We weren't even drinking either). If you can play 18 holes with a cart for 15$ you play this course any other amount no chance would i recommend this place.

Commented on 08/02/2016

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We never want any of our golfers to feel rushed while out playing at East Mountain. We apologize for your experience, but hope you will give us another chance.

Good Course .

I an a little bias about this Course because this is where I learned to play Golf . It is a little bit of a Santuary for me because if I'm having problems with my swing I just come here by myself and with Gods help I always seem to fix it . It can be a little challenging but it will not overwhelm you . The beginner to the advanced Player will have fun on this Course . In the late Fall a lot of Couses in this area are covered with leaves but not this one . As it is pretty open and have Pine Trees . Love it !

Commented on 08/02/2016

Thank you for the kind words! Happy you could find your sanctuary at East Mountain!

more difficult than it appears

Very good value. Walkable. Every hole is different.

Commented on 04/15/2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 4 star review! Every hole does present its own unique challenges! Hope to see you at East Mountain soon!

Course in nice mid-fall condition--

East Mountain is looking good in mid-October. Tee boxes green and lush, the fairways grown in and green. Greens nice--soft and not rolling fast but your approach will stick. A nice bonus of a round here is the view--no homes abut the course and one gets different views of the hills to the east. Family-run, friendly, very quiet mid-afternoon on a Wed. Very relaxing, affordable round of golf.

Commented on 10/16/2015

Thank you so much for the great review and for coming out to play! The course really is beautiful in the Fall. We hope you will come out and see us again soon!

Overall good course

Great place to play . I enjoyed my time there . Only issue I had there was towards the end of my round we had individuals rushing myself and others to play faster . Besides that good course and great place to play for the money .

Commented on 10/16/2015

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you were rushed while playing our course. We hope you will come out and see us again soon.

East Mountain CC

We had a great day at a good course with good people at a really good rate!

Commented on 10/16/2015

We are so glad to hear you had a great time at East Mountain! Come back and see us soon!

East Mt Driver

Booked T time w/golfnow.com, got awesome "HOT DEAL" 18w/cart $14 incl. G-now fee "Nice". E. Mt. CC is convenient, fun, affordable golf for the beginner and advanced alike. Course conditions however have room for improvement. A couple areas in distress, broken ball washers w/ foul water "not nice". The par 4&5 layout rewards the golfer who can shape (draw/fade) shots w/ the driver (exactly what I'm working on). Pace of play OK, no leauge in play. Located next to a regional airport an occasional aircraft may buzz the course. E. Mt has a sports bar & banquet space for larger parties, at fun affordable prices I recommend E. Mt.

Commented on 10/16/2015

Thank you for taking time to leave a review! We appreciate all feedback on our course!

Southampton, Massachusetts