Tyler Creek Golf Club

Yellow 70 4872 yards 72.2 108
Red 70 4622 yards
Scorecard for Tyler Creek
Blue M: 69.0/118 348 155 285 480 350 190 400 207 425 2840 440 200 465 495 505 355 160 426 390 3436 6276
White M: 68.4/115 337 150 275 470 340 185 395 202 420 2774 398 190 455 475 500 345 150 408 372 3293 6067
Red W: 72.2/108 287 135 265 430 330 145 292 130 350 2364 250 115 320 385 355 335 140 305 303 2508 4872
Silver W: 71.6/107 267 130 260 330 320 135 280 125 340 2187 240 125 310 375 345 325 130 295 290 2435 4622

Year Built 1973
Architect Mark DeVries

Golf Simulator No
Practice Hole No

Good for the money

Course is rather easy but for the money it is well worth it.

Grew up at Tyler Creek

I loved playing here as a child. My brother and I spent countless hours at Tyler Creek. So many great memories.

Pretty course. Plays firm. With slow greens. Great deal.

Greens are slow, which is fine. Course plays very firm. Shots to green often skip long. Great price though and it is pretty out there.

This was a Greate Golfe Course

Everything about this course was outstanding.

Good for the price

For the price, great value. It's not the nicest course, but it's in pretty good shape and the staff is always great

Great Golf Course

Tyler Creek is always very well maintained and playable. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. The course itself is really fun and challenging because of the hills and the design of the greens. The thing I like the most about the course is the tees are set to be both fair and competitive for every level of player from long hitters to women and junior players. The only downside to this course is that it can be very busy at times.

Great time

Great course. Friendly staff great layout. Will definitely play again

Great coarse

Overall great round of golf

nice course

very nice course good scoring potential , not to easy, not to hard

Unique holes

Even though topdressing was in progress, the crew made play as good as possible. I can tell from playing this course many times in years past that the current owners are improving the conditions greatly. Good value.

Fall golf is the best.

Great course. Beautiful layout and well taken care of. Fairways were a little firm and greens were a bit slow. But overall a good time.

Worst condition I've seen in a long time

Not sure they take care of this course.. Reviews were good, but this course was the worst conditioned I have played in years.. Sparce grass in fairways.. I saw guys out mowing so at least they cut the grass at times. Greens were terrible as well.

Gary Robert Miller

The course and facilities are great
And the staff are very courteous.

Best kept secret

The course is in excellent condition. The greens were fast but fair. The front nine sets you up for the difficult back nine. By the time you finish the front you feel that you've mastered the course.... Not by a far cry. The back is much harder then the front.

Have fun

Weird first impression

I was walking up to the clubhouse with 3 other friends to check in. An older gentleman slammed the door closed and locked it right as we were about to grab the door knob. He then switched the open sign to closed. It was 4pm in the afternoon. We weren't sure what to do. The guys acted as if he didn't even see us. After a couple minutes he finally opened the door and proceeded to say how he was just playing a joke and the girls inside the clubhouse were begging him to open the door to let us in. It was a very strange first impression. Not sure who the guy was or what he was doing.

Poor weather

Great value

Course was average, we had to wait 30 minutes due to rain, but staff was super friendly and there were plenty of comfortable places to sit in the clubhouse. Course had a lot of long grass that the ball got stuck in a lot and you cannot hit out of (even though it is not out of bounds). Overall great value.

outing

we had a tee time and after nine holes at a fast pace of one hour and fifteen minutes,. we were bombarded with a shotgun started outing,.all of a sudden there were carts coming out of the woodwork, stacking up on the teeboxes,. our pleasant quick round can to a halt and remander eight holes took us two hours and fifteen minutes,. needless to say the disrespect we felt,. and will never return,.. when booking on line you don't know if any outings are planned,.so I suggest you call the course as well,..

Keep your tee shots straight!

Tyler Creek is relatively easy if you can hot straight tee shots. The course is in very nice shape. The clubhouse is always inviting, and the staff are pleasant. This is definitely a course I recommend.

best local course for the money.

Great staff course is always well maintained.It's a challenging course. It can be played at all skill level

Not a place for someone used to nice courses

My brother and I were bored and we grabbed a quick deal on golfnow for 12 bucks a person. We read a few reviews online and they said the course was kept up well so we figured we'd give it a shot.

We should have known, but we got there and there was a line of 20 people waiting to tee off. This course PACKS people on, so we went around to the back 9 and played through. When we got to the front it was exactly the same way so we bit the bullet. It was a very long hit and wait the entire day.

Not to mention every single person on this course was a redneck. They were wearing tshirts, cutoffs, jean shorts, I saw people barefoot. There was a 4 man scramble in front of us... on a 175 yard par 3 it still took 3 shots to REACH the green for them.

The course is not in good condition, unless you are used to playing low quality courses.. then it would be average. The fairways are in poor condition and the greens are absolutely slow.

The staff was friendly and my hamburgers were quite tasty. Was not happy at all that I asked for a coke and was given a Pepsi without being asked. Was a very unpleasant surprise.

This course would be just fine for a non serious golfer looking to go out and drink some beers with his buddies. If you are a pretty serious golfer and are at least used to a well kept course.. don't bother here.

I suppose I should have known better than to come out here considering the area and price... but I just figured I'd put out my review to maybe save someone else the trip.

Lowell, Michigan
Saranac, Michigan
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Ada, Michigan
Hastings, Michigan
Caledonia, Michigan
Hastings, Michigan

Valid dates: Apr 13, 2019 - Apr 16, 2019
The Ak-Chin Smash in the Sun Stay & Play includes a three night stay at Harrah’s Ak-Chin, two rounds of golf at Ak-Chin Southern Dunes, and the ideal location to catch all of the long drive action during the Ak-Chin Smash in the Sun!