Year Built 1964
Architect Jerry Clark (1964)

Weather good, course very good for this late in the season, minor inconvenience with outings before us, clubhouse had hot dogs only also due to outings. Overall a good day and we'll do it again.

Laid back and peaceful

Course was in the middle of nowhere, long drive from metro Detroit, but inexpensive, staff was great, other players were there to have a good time and enjoy the outdoors. Lot of mature woodlands, holes a little shorter than better courses, and greens a little slower, but very fun and enjoyable if you don't take every round too seriously.

Beautiful Course

We were in town for a convention, and used the Golf Now app. We drove to this beautiful little town and really enjoyed this course. We were late because of bad gps directions, but the staff was extremely accommodating and very friendly. Will golf here again, the next time we're down.

Good

We got stock behind a group of 3 and they got stuck behind a group of 4 so there was a lot of waiting around. Overall nice course. The greens had no break in them and were extremely slow so that was frustrating.

Nice Course Great rates

Nice course design that would hold you interest for multiple rounds. Course was in nice shape with very nice though slightly slow greens.

4 stars for pace of play because we were very fast through front nine and ran into people on the back moving a bit slower. Still completed round in less than 4.5.hours.

At regular rates this is an interesting moderately challenging course that is fun to play. Recommended.

Great couse in the middle of nowhere!

Great course tucked away in the middle of nowhere. Did not know what to expect but was pleasantly surprised to find the course a little challenging, in great shape and fun to play. The staff and regulars on the course were very friendly. I have heard their Friday fish dinner and 9 hole combo is awesome and will be checking that out soon. Definitely going back.

Not Bad, For a Hot Deal

This course, is not my cup of tea, but it may be yours. Too many dog legs, on the front. I liked the back side better. Over all - the course conditions were so-so. Again, not bad, for a Hot Deal.

Gear shift: When I arrived, there was a young lady working the bar and check in counter. She was mixing a drink and said she'd be with me in a moment. When she was finished, she asked what she could do for me, and I told her my name and tee time. Her response, "Don't tell me, Golf Now?" I said, "yes." Her reply, "I hate Golf Now!" "They never inform us when they've booked a tee time." Well, I find that hard to believe, since I'm immediately notified, once I book. I'd think the course is too.

I booked as a single, but expected to play with 3 others, as seen when I booked. However, she gave me a cart, and said, "Go when you're ready." So, I did, and while waiting for a pair ahead of me to tee off, another gentleman drove up in a cart. He got the same 1:07 hot deal as me. We played together, as a twosome, with 2 carts. Fast round for us, but not too profitable for Willow Brook. Clearly, this young lady needs some training.

Not Bad, For a Hot Deal

Very good country course, some challenging holes

Overall, very good course. Pleasant staff and clean facilities. Challenging hole(s) requiring short Tee Off. Be prepared for the 18th hole/green.

Nice course .

Course was in good shape , greens were very good .

Fathers Day for 3

Rough is pretty thick, lost a lot of balls. Tee boxes require a claw hammer to set tee's. Some of the staff may require a new pair of glasses. Otherwise a decent day out. Personally prefer their other course.

Fun course that requires good shot management

First time playing this course and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Course is a fairly tight fit through a nicely wooded area. Greens are well maintained, but a bit slower than I'm used to, and played nicely. I will play here again.

4some

Course has a number of challenging holes dog legs layups.. over all it was a very nice day on the course..

good value course

This course is a great deal for the money, It is owned by the same owners who own Hawk Meadows but this course seems to be the favorite course of the owner and is better maintained. Willow brook is well kept and has some difficult holes for the golfer who is always looking for a challenge as well as some nice gentle holes for the beginner. Overall this course is a great deal for the money and always a favorite of mine for a quick golf trip and easily booked Tee times.

Wonderful course

The course is fun to play with several challenging holes. Well maintained and friendly staff. Great course and we never had to wait at the tee.

Unusual designed holes

Lot of dogleg type holes not a course if you want
To pull out the driver. If you hit straight expect low
Scores otherwise bring lot of balls you'll need them.

Featured

Great value

Some of the greens and tee boxes need some attention but for the price of $11 for 18 holes with a cart you can't really complain. Great sandwiches at the clubhouse, not always a cart girl so buy drinks ahead of time.

good course for the cost

Relatively inexpensive to play for this type course. Challenging enough to be fun but not a back-breaker. Water and a few sand traps on certain holes can make club selection critical to a good score. Course was in good shape for all the recent rain in the area.

Durand, Michigan
Howell, Michigan
Durand, Michigan
Swartz Creek, Michigan
Grand Blanc, Michigan
Corunna, Michigan

Valid dates: Apr 03, 2020 - Jun 18, 2020
Every spring getaway should include the perfect mixture of lakeside recreation and 4-Star relaxation! The Tahoe Tap-in Stay & Play package offers a luxurious stay at Edgewood Tahoe Resort plus your choice of two rounds of golf with a cart at Lake Tahoe's only public lakefront golf course, two 50-minute treatments at the serene Spa Edgewood, or one of each for each night per reservation.