Style Links
Cedar Chase Golf Club

Year Built 1993
Architect Bruce Matthews III (1993)

Clubhouse, Lounge

Great Course and Conditions/Stay Away from the Hot Dogs!

Excellent course and good pace of play. The hot dog I had at the turn was nasty. Everything else was just great. I would recommend this course to everyone.

Nice course hole vary from links to wood lined.

Nice course hole vary from links to wood lined.

Worth the time to play.

Course in good shape

Course was in pretty good shape, greens had a lot of ballmarks, not really courses fault there.....staff was sour or non responsive at best or this would have been a 5 star.

The staff at Cedar Chase is the best around. The golf course is in the best shape of any course in the area. This place is a hidden treasure. Everything is great about this place. Price, quality, and staff. Do yourself a favor and play this course.

Commented on 06/05/2020

Hi, we greatly appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5-stars. We will make sure to inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Cedar Chase Golf Club!

Not allowed to play

After prepaying for my tee time through Golfnow on Wednesday, May 27th for Sunday play at 1:18 pm tee-time. Confirmed and prepaid $ 98 dollars. Arrive Sunday at the Golf course and i was informed by the gentlemen behind the counter that he did not have a reserved tee-time for me at my slotted time from Golfnow. As a matter of fact he didn't have any Golfnow tee-times and he was fully booked for that day and he would not be able to get me and my partner out to play on the course that I prepaid for. I showed the gentleman my confirmation time and number , but he disregarded it and said there was nothing he could do about it and that I should contact Golfnow Customer Service to complain. I told him He should call Golfnow Customer Service and explain to them why he was not going to allow me to play on his golf course that I prepaid for. And he told me that I was raising my voice and that I should leave. So who is going to REFUND me my money for no PLAY.

Excellent Course!!

Greens rolled very true all day long, little to no divots. fairways were cut professionally and all the bunkers were raked. Im very impressed with how nice the course was for how reasonable it was. ill drive 30 minutes to play this course everyday!

Excellent Course!!

Greens are perfect speed, little to no divots on the greens. fairways are cut professionally and the bunkers were all raked. Very impressed with the course and very affordable!!

Commented on 06/05/2020

Hello, Jeff. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Cedar Chase Golf Club!

New Normal

Great track for the $ .Excellent staff ,very friendly.

Commented on 06/05/2020

Hello, we are beyond happy to hear you enjoyed a great day at our course. Positive experiences make lifelong golfers. We look forward to many good times ahead with you and will pass on your kind words to those responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences at Cedar Chase Golf Club.

Commented on 06/05/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Cedar Chase Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Terrible experience

On 05/15/20 I had an unbelievable experience at Cedar Chase Golf Club. I and two of my friends were golfing the back 9 and we were on hole 13 when this guy pulls up wearing an orange Invisible Fence Tshirt and was emptying the garbage can, which I might add was chuck full of beer cans. He exchanges some small talk and then explained to my friend that he has a beer and needs to pour it out, which he complied with respectfully. Keep in mind the trash can was filled to the top with beer cans, which means 99% of the patrons were drinking beer. At this point he starts following us and harassing us! Keep in mind we are 3 middle age guys who are doing absolutely wrong. My friend hit his drive into a field and drove to his ball to hit his next shot. This guy, who at this point has a golf cart overflowing with beer cans walks up to my friend's cart and removes the key saying he violated some kind of policy, that he was in some long grass(the grass was 3 inches high) and had to walk the rest of the way. Incidentally he drove his cart in the same grass with his cart full of beer cans! Since we had no idea who this guy was and since he was wearing an orange Invisible Fence tshirt, I respectfully asked for his name, he would not give it to me and would mockingly state he was "golf ranger". I am absolutely dumbfounded as to why this guy picked us to harass. We left after 13 holes and we did nothing wrong. The owners of this course need to take a hard look at this alleged "golf ranger" with his orange Invisible Fence tshirt and ask yourself if you want someone like that representing your course, shouldn't he be wearing your golf course logo? Are you owned by Invisible Fence Company? He was very cocky and unprofessional and has no business running your golf course. I will never golf at Cedar Chase again and I suggest to anyone who is thinking of going there, go somewhere else. This place is run by a tyrant!

Commented on 06/01/2020

This is in response to the Cedar Chase golf member who just expressed his opinion. Hmmm interesting comment, first off where in my comments did I say I was drinking beer? My point was that it clearly is not being enforced judging by the overflowing garbage cans full of beer cans. If the "golf ranger" strictly enforced this rule he would have no customers left on the course. He continues to allow it so I guess he is violating the law by not strictly enforcing it. I am sure that the police aren't busy at all and would love calls from golf courses busting duffers who have been cooped up all winter long and simply want a release! So to sum it up Sgt. Friday I will not apologize for jack squat. Check the previous reviews on the general manager, there is a pattern!

Commented on 05/31/2020

I am a member at this course. Seems to me your broke not only the course rules but the state law by bringing your own alcohol on to the course. Since Cedar Chase is following the executive order, seems to be your a contributing to the problem by bringing your own on. Clearly people don’t want to follow the rules and sneak it on. I would say you are lucky. Some courses just call the police and let them handle it. So be thankful that’s all that happened. Next time follow the course rules and you won’t have an issue. Seems to me you should be apologizing

Commented on 05/28/2020

I just wanted to update this site that Cedar Chase has still not reached out to apologize for the misconduct of the General Manager who I now believe to be Michael Card, based on his past horrible reviews, he refused to give me his name on May 15. I will continue to update this site weekly on their management 's lack of communication in this matter

Commented on 05/20/2020

Cedar Chase thanks for the response, on my terrible experience, but your advice to call the cedar Chase Pro Shop will lead me to talking to the same unprofessional and disrespectful individual I dealt with last week. I prefer to talk to someone in upper management. I can tell you that I want a face to face apology from this individual who was so rude, antagonistic, and tyrannical! When my group receives this face to face apology we will consider golfing at Cedar Chase again. With this guy's peoples skills I am shocked he is in a management position at Cedar Chase.

Golf Now Tee Time

Don’t usually do this because of my retail background, but Cedar Chase golf course has lost my business for good plus the 3 others I was supposed to golf with. We will certainly be spreading the word to our friends.

Went to cedar chase own website to book a tee time 2 days ago. Booked a hot deal at 9:15am for 4. Paid in full through golf now, got my reservation sent to my email. Went to the course and was told I didn’t have a tee time under my name. Meanwhile I had 2 friends who drove an hour to golf your course. The lady working the desk told me she didn’t have my reservation, but because I booked through “golf now” and I did it online it’s not there responsibility now. Even though I booked it through their website? She told me there was nothing she could do, even though I paid in full. There was no one playing in front of us as we were the first tee time, she wouldn’t let us on at all. At least offer me something? What terrible service you have. Aren’t you always supposed to help the customer? Also, can’t you run your own tee times? Instead of through a terrible service like golf now. Poorly ran, never coming back there again. Take pride in keeping your customers coming back. Don’t send them off with a “not our problem”

Commented on 05/14/2020

Hi, let us first start by thanking you for providing us with your feedback. We would like to apologize for the any misunderstanding with your reservation. The reservation that you booked through GolfNow was a Hot Deal and unfortunately we were unable to honor this tee time at the designated time. That being said, we would like to apologize for any poor customer experience you may have received. We assure you this is not the standard we want to be known for as we always strive to provide the very best 5-star service. If you would like to discuss any concerns further, please feel free to reach out to GolfNow's customer service at 1 (800) 767-3574 or our pro shop staff. We hope that we have the chance to welcome you back to Cedar Chase Golf Club for a more enjoyable golfing experience soon!

Rockford, Michigan