Type Private

Year Built 1963

Hidden Gem in Genesee County

You won't find a better-conditioned course anywhere in Genesee County (not even Warwick). This is an excellent track with lots of holes that will challenge scratch golfers and a few that even hacks can play.

There are two par fives that are as good as any I've ever played.

The 18th hole is brilliant, in that it's the only hole on the course where you expect to make birdie. It's a fun send-off.

I'm considering becoming a member. Sure, Warwick has a beautiful clubhouse and practice area...but I'll take this course all day long.

Nice Course

Course was in great shape, even this late in the season and had enough challenging holes make for a fun round. The staff were very friendly.

Discrimination

When I arrived at the course at 7:45 am there were several brand new golf carts out front ready to be loaded. I loaded my bag on the very first one and was soon greeted by the pro shop attendant. He asked if I had a tee time and I said, yes. He asked if I booked online and I again told him yes. I told him I booked through "Golfnow". He replied that he hated that site. He used profanity as an adjective in description of the site but this review site will not let me list it. He then took my bag off the brand new cart and put it on an old cart! He said the "new" carts were for the members. He asked me if I had my confirmation number with me. I told him that I didn't and that I usually only have to give my name to the course when I book through Golfnow. He seemed agitated because he now had to look in his computer for my info. As he was looking up my info, he asked "how much did you "steal" the round for?". When finished, he wished me good luck on my round. Although the course was in very good shape and there was little traffic at 8am, I felt very unwelcome. I will not return.

Love this place

We loved this golf course.Nice Tee boxes with yardage on all of them,red white and blue.Fairways short and green.The greens were a good speed with slight undulations.We played at 4 P.M. and there was hardly anyone there even though the weather was perfect.It onl took us 2 hours and 30 minutes to play all 18 holes.Too bad they are talking about ending the non members being able to play cause we will definitely play it again.The onle thing I could say that was a bit worrisome was the tees were very clos to the greens.

First time golfing there.

Course was in great playing conditions. Speed of greens were great. Staff was very personable and friendly. Would recommend playing there.

Davison, Michigan