Yellow 60 3428 yards 59.0 94
Scorecard for Dearborn Hills Golf Course
Black M: 61.2/100 194 396 144 173 364 212 410 182 164 2239 382 188 190 420 176 357 153 168 222 2256 4495
Blue M: 59.1/90 180 366 124 151 334 180 380 161 140 2016 352 162 178 390 147 313 125 141 183 1991 4007
Yellow W: 59.0/94 153 311 104 122 287 167 323 139 118 1724 299 141 141 332 129 275 109 123 155 1704 3428
Red W: 57.7/92 133 288 98 115 271 146 306 132 111 1600 288 134 136 315 119 265 99 114 147 1617 3217

Year Built 1923
Fairways Rye Grass
Architect Warner Bowen

Dress code Appropriate shirts must be worn whole playing.

Junior Golfers 8

Not worth the low pay

Been here many times. Course isn't nice with lots of woods and bugs and they dont honor your online deals say it didnt book when you get in and make you pay full price 30 bucks for 18 short holes...

Commented On 07/18/2019

Hi u314159400059. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Dearborn Hills Golf Course.

Good course for couples

Par 4 and 3 made this corse good for me and my wife to play. The corse was well maintained! Had a great day

Horrible pace of play

Took us 5 1/2 hours to finish 18 and it was 2 of us. Waited on every single hole. There had to be about 8 carts lined up on the first tee. Worst experience I won’t go back at all. They need a better ranger that’s actually pairing people up or sending people out on the back 9.

Commented On 07/09/2019

Hi, FaustoD13. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Dearborn Hills Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Great short course

Enjoyed the course a lot, but it was only 30 strokes. I was golfing with a friend, his first time out for the season and my teen son. So it was great for who I was golfing with. But the course is short.

Best "Executive" Course I've Ever Played

Beautifully maintained, and deceptively, but wonderfully challenging. Lots of fun shots as a result of the smaller scale. I would HIGHLY recommend this course. Seriously, it's gorgeous. Many thanks to the groundskeeping staff.

Conditions not so great. PAR 3 COURSE!

Didn't know it was a par 3 course. Super disappointed in that. Also disappointed because if you miss the fairway, you lose your ball. Grass was so tall in the rough. Must have lost 10 balls! Im not that bad of a shot, but again, if you missed the fairway by a foot, you will not find your ball

Commented On 05/30/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Dearborn Hills Golf Course. We hope to see you again in the future.

Nice short course

Never played a par 3 course before. Lots of good practice with my irons. Course was wet but not terrible. Only complaint would be the goose poop.

Do not waste your money

Absolutely awful experience. Was told my tee time I made on golf now wasn't available and they had sold it to someone else in person. Was told to wait 24 min until the next available time. No problem I figured I would putt and chip. 24 min later and there are 8 groups on the tee in front of me...8. Two of them had groups larger than 4. I have never in my 25 years of playing seen a course so overbooked. Staff acted like it wasn't an issue and when I politely asked for a refund the person only wanted to give me a raincheck. I politely declined and told him I don't live in the area and don't plan on returning.

Commented On 05/16/2019

Hello, thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 1-star. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. We always appreciate the feedback. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop. Thank you for playing Dearborn Hills Golf Course.

First time playing the course and the first time I have ever had a cart break down while I was playing. The staff was friendly and got me a cart quickly. Also very hard to figure out where the next tee box is, More signage would help. Played off the black and it was difficult because you couldn’t see the fairway or pin on many holes

Commented On 08/02/2019

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Dearborn Hills Golf Course!

Nice course horrible managment

Twice I have booked through GN at this course. Both times 18 holes. First time we shot 9 and went to make the turn and was told we weren't allowed because leagues we're starting. Was told we were only allowed to take 2 hours per 9 which is understandable but there was 4 of us and we were being courteous to other and letting 1s and 2s pass. We don't get a lot of time off of work and were told we could get a raincheck. That wasn't good enough because we would never be able to use it. So I give them the benefit of the doubt. I booked again last week. Same thing 18 holes. We got a little rain for about 25 minutes which is no biggie. We continued but then we got to 15 and was told we had to come in because they were closing the course up early. Will never golf here again and totally don't recommend it.

Commented On 08/02/2019

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve. Thank you for playing Dearborn Hills Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Nice Short course

Good course... my two person group got stuck behind 3 groups of 4 on the front 9 and a slow league on the back 9. The groups on the front would not let us play through and instead called the course ranger who laughed at them... so... good course!

Great Bargin, Nice course

This was the hardest short course (Par 60) that I've ever played. Many of the holes were blind from the back tees. The greens however were immaculate! Overall condition was excellent and the price was really good for a Sunday morning. Highly recommended.

Response from Dearborn Hills Golf Course on 10/15/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review your experience with us, we truly appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass it along to our team. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to the 5-star experience that you deserve.
Dearborn, Michigan