Dearborn Hills Golf Course

Dearborn Hills Golf Course
Yellow 60 3428 yards 59.0 94
Scorecard for Dearborn Hills Golf Course
Black M: 61.2/100 194 396 144 173 364 212 410 182 164 2239 382 188 190 420 176 357 153 168 222 2256 4495
Blue M: 59.1/90 180 366 124 151 334 180 380 161 140 2016 352 162 178 390 147 313 125 141 183 1991 4007
Yellow W: 59.0/94 153 311 104 122 287 167 323 139 118 1724 299 141 141 332 129 275 109 123 155 1704 3428
Red W: 57.7/92 133 288 98 115 271 146 306 132 111 1600 288 134 136 315 119 265 99 114 147 1617 3217

Year Built 1923
Fairways Rye Grass
Architect Warner Bowen

Dress code Appropriate shirts must be worn whole playing.

Junior Golfers 8

Response from Dearborn Hills Golf Course on 10/15/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review your experience with us, we truly appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass it along to our team. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to the 5-star experience that you deserve.

D.K.T

The course had been flooded for 2 days the staff happily wrote a rain check very nice place

Disappointed in golf now

The golf course had no record of my reservation made through golf now. Yet i was still charged the booking fee through golf now. I would like a full refund of the fees i paid.

Response from Dearborn Hills Golf Course on 09/17/2018:
Hello Shane, thank you for taking the time to review us. We apologize for any confusion or misunderstanding regarding your recent reservation. It sounds as though you booked your round with us through GolfNow, therefore. If you have any questions regarding your GolfNow reservations in the future, please visit https://memberships.golfnow.com/faqs/#5a9049535f0f0 or contact 1 (800) 767-3574. We value your feedback and hope to welcome you back for another round soon.

I’ll Be Back

Very good course for beginners and the more advanced. An 18 hole par 3 course with a few par 4’s mixed in. Greens were great and course appears well maintained. I’ll be back.

Great time

Had a great time playing this course. Greens in great shape fairways in great shape. Staff was some of the most helpful and friendly people I have been around. Great price 38.50 for 2 people with cart. Can’t beat that.

As always, good value

I live in Dearborn and play here often. The course is fairly straight forward and a great place to practice. A friend and teed off at 10 am and completed our round at 12:30. I booked a HotDeal on GolfNow for $20 per guy (plus fees). Not a bad price, but a little higher than I am used to paying here ($16 plus fees).

My only criticism is that the tee boxes were very hard and dry. It was difficult to find a level spot to place a tee easily.

Great Gol Value

I'm glad this course is back on Golfnow, I really enjoy playing here. Now that I can build up points and get discounted hot deal tee times, I'll probably play here more often. Nice challenge. but I like all the par 3's, hitting lots of greens from off the tee is a HUGE confidence builder.. Stop by and sink #deezputts

Short game workout

Course is well kept. It's an executive course. Great place work on your irons. Pat 3 vary in length and obstacles. Love playing. Only downside is the continuous par 3 can create slow play. Not a lot can be done about that. But Dearborn Hills is worth the trip.

Pretty Good Little Course

Pretty good round of golf here. I play it about twice a year on average. Every time I go there is a lot of water about. The greens are firm but do provide a challenge. The staff is friendly as heck but they need to do a little better job at communication. You have to call to get greens fees which is annoying for the golfer on a budget. Overall its a good round but not one that is super memorable. I did have a good time though so I can't be that mad.

u116783065
Commented On 05/26/2018

Dearborn Hills is always on Golfnow. Played there last Wednesday for $14.

Horrible

The greens are the fairway...rough is horrible like no one has cut it for at least 2 weeks. Spent more time looking for our balls then actually playing the course. You get on the green and the ball is not rolling truly. This course will definitely destroy your game if you play it.

JPM1296
Commented On 03/05/2018

Maybe this was true before the new manager took over. Chip,I think his name is does a beautiful job at keeping the course in tip-top shape.

Maybe you should try the course again.

Not ready for play!

The course was not ready for the golf season because the fairways were not prepped, the grass was tall (lost balls), and the grounds wet. We played the front nine but was told the back nine was in much worst shape and not advisable to play. Few golfers on the course should have been a clue it was not a good golf day on this course. We've golfed on this course before later in the season but not in these conditions. I should have called the course to ask about the condition of play before reserving or there should be a system in place to forewarn golfers the course is not ready. Disappointed this time. Would have given it a four under normal conditions even though the course is short.

Nice average course

Was probably the first week they were open this year so I wasn't expecting much as far as conditions are concerned. Staff was friendly, was $17 with a cart for 9. Ended up playing the back 9. Lost two balls on the course.... they were both plugged into the fairway on both par 4s. All in all if you are just looking to swing the club at a "par 3" course it's the place to go. Steer clear if your looking to use anything other than your irons!

dearborn hills

We were not informed that we had to play the front nine twice until we were on the course greens were in terrible shape and I won't be playing this course again

Practice Your Irons/Hybrids

Dearborn Hills has 12 par 3s and 6 par 4s so you get a lot of practice with your irons/hybrids. The par 3s range from about 140 to 220 so you get to use a lot of the clubs in your bag. Front 9 greens had been aerated which is something I know has to be done but I wish it could be made known prior to booking tee times.

interesting

Small greens, mostly par 3's. Played from the black tees to make it tougher. Good for a quick round.

Great course for short game

Hello, this is a great course to practice your short game. It's made up of mostly par 3's with about 4 or 5 par 4's mixed it. Course is very clean and very well maintained. I will definitely be playing this course again.

Fast 18 holes

My uncle and I played 18 holes in about 3 and a half hours on a Friday afternoon. The course has it's fair share of hazards, especially if you play the black tees. The black tee boxes and surrounding area could be better kept. There were some very tall bushes near the tee boxes that unintentionally make the tee shots more difficult than necessary. The other tees were well maintained. Overall it was an enjoyable 18 holes.

Nice day, beat the rain

It was a good day, the course was a little soggy but overall was nice round. Slow pace due to a 3 some in front but staff was great and will be back soon.

Excellent experience

I played just before league but the staff was very helpful and friendly. Can't wait to go back.

Layout and maintenance overcome short length

This was probably one of the best maintained courses I have ever played that wasn't extremely expensive to play. The greens were fast. The layout was good, apart the length. This course has an inordinate number of participants 3s. And you don't need your driver for most of the day. But despite all of this it was a good challenge and fun experience.

Dearborn, Michigan