A view of a green at Dearborn Hills Golf Course

Dearborn Hills Golf Course

Year Built 1923
Fairways Rye Grass
Architect Warner Bowen

Dress code Appropriate shirts must be worn whole playing.

Snacks

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Junior Golfers 8

Paid for 18 but was only allowed through 9 holes

the grounds keepiner was waiting at hole 10 and told me the back 9 was closed it rained the night before so there couldve been a reason for it being closed but i played through the front 9 and it seemed fine, i don't know why it wasn't available

Plays Twice a year
Commented on 10/13/2020

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time! Thanks for playing Dearborn Hills Golf Course.

Delightful executive course

Had a very enjoyable round with friends on this well maintained executive course, par 60. Greens in excellent condition.

Great Little course!

I thought this was a great course to play especially for the price!! Course was very well maintained, greens were very medium to fast pace I would say, nothing too tricky. Staff was very helpful and courteous.
Only a few suggestions for things to improve, I believe there needed to be more signage pointing you in the direction of where the next hole is located. We got lost making the turn to the 10th tee as it was on the other side of the highway and you have to go under thru a tunnel to get to it. Also wish it had 1 or 2 more par 4's but other than that great course!

Crowded

Course was priced right but way over booked. Waited for every shot and had 2 - 3 groups on each hole.

Commented on 09/17/2020

Hello and thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve, and use your comments as guidance in doing so. Thank you for playing Dearborn Hills Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Well maintained course every time!

Great par 3 course. Very challenging with plenty of water hazards and great bunkers. I play more rounds here than anywhere else.

Short Course yet Expensive

Course is very short with not very creative holes. If it you can pay less than 20 not a bad deal.

Commented on 08/28/2020

Hi, thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Terrible management

Booked a 7am tee time for 18 holes. Was told I couldn’t start early (despite being the first tee time and being ready) due to grounds crew finishing up. but then watched an employee tee off instead. At the turn, was told I could either skip ahead to 11 and then come back to finish, or just wait behind the league that they started off the back 15 minutes early. How does a full-priced, prepaid round take back seat to the league? Will likely not play here again.

Not the best

Not terrible as far as course condition but the front nine was way too crowded. Constant stop and go. I assume they just overbook the course for money, but it makes for a bad playing experience. Sadly will not return.

Commented on 09/04/2020

Hello, thank you for reviewing the course. We would like to apologize for the delay of play during your round. Please know that this is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. With an uncharacteristically full day, we work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and allow our guest the chance to complete their rounds. With that in mind, we are working to best control pace and allow everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve. Thank you for playing Dearborn Hills Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Plays Once a year

Didn’t not go !!

I would like to cancel my Subscription with you guys I was just rip-off $40 for golfing I didn’t attend!!

Commented on 08/07/2020

Hello and thank you for reaching out! Please feel free to reach out to our team in the pro shop for further resolution in this matter.

PACE OF PLAY

Very fun course, very nice course in my opinion... The pace of play is what hurts. Granted, it’s a very short course and easy for beginners. However, it should never take 2 golfers roughly 6 hours to play 18 on a par 60. Not fun waiting 20 minutes between each hole just to get rushed by 2 groups lined up behind you by the time you tee off...

Commented on 09/01/2020

Hello and thank you for reviewing the course. We would like to apologize for the delay of play during your round. Please know that this is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. With an uncharacteristically full day, we work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and allow our guest the chance to complete their rounds. With that in mind, we are working to best control pace and allow everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve. Thank you for playing Dearborn Hills Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Fun course

This course is short, but very well maintained. A few par fours, but mostly par threes.

Lori

First time playing Dearborn Hills. What a beautiful and fun course. I’d characterize it as a Par 3+ course. Majority of holes are Par 3 and pretty straightforward. Course was in really good shape and the rangers did a great job of managing play times even suggesting at one point we practice putting or chipping on our current green because of the foursome in front of us! The only reason didn’t give it all 5 stars is a few of the holes were a little weird because you couldn’t see the green from the women’s tee on a Par 3 because of the angle. It was also really loud at times because of traffic, airplanes, and emergency vehicles. Other than that I’d say it was as close to perfect as you could get. Will definitely be back.

Dearborn, Michigan