Ironwood Golf Club

Putting Green No
Practice Hole No

Snacks

Commented on 08/10/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Ironwood Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Great Course!

Great pace of play. Greens were super fast and challenging. Definitely not easy but a lot of fun. I will be back!

Commented on 07/31/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Ironwood Golf Course.

Nice course - well maintained. Friendly

They do a good job here maintaining the course. Lots of slopes on the green. Wish they’d slow the greens up a bit tho! lol.

Commented on 07/24/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, garyb36350! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 06/22/2020

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Ironwood Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 06/18/2020

Great value and service

Played with friend’s this past weekend. Was pleasantly surprised at the course conditions, just as good as the private club I belong to.. Staff was extremely accommodating and friendly. I will be back in hopes of a better score.

Commented on 06/22/2020

Hi tJ9B0r6h0Qry3G1O6oRv. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Ironwood Golf Course!

Good value

Nice course to play for the price! Fairways and greens are in great shape . Love this course for the value !

Commented on 06/08/2020

Always fun but waaay overbooked

Ironwood is always a fun round of golf. Course conditions were decent, rough may have been a bit tall due to the rain we’ve had. Only complaint was they were definitely overbooked. 18 holes took my cousin and I over 7 hours and wait time between shots was pretty brutal. longest 18 I’ve ever played. Will be back, but will be asking how busy they are prior to booking for sure

Commented on 06/05/2020

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

in my top five out of 150+ courses I've played in Metro Det

Great track!!!! staff very personable & professional

Commented on 06/01/2020

Thank you for your review, Haman2700063. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Ironwood Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hello, Howardandnancy. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Ironwood Golf Course.

risk

the corse is difficult to confirm previous party, so we had a several times ball comes from behind party.
Please take care your next party's attack

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hello, zenbe. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Soso

Too many ppl lined up to tee off 3.5 hrs for the first nine, poly scheduled

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hi raymundo44. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Ironwood Golf Course. We hope to see you again in the future.

Green Condition

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The fairways were cut well and the rough was adequately mowed. My only disdain was the greens and tee boxes. They were the slowest and bumpiest surfaces I’ve played on in many years. The tee boxes were uneven as well. I would play here again because I like the design and playability factor, but the greens have to be cut and rolled. All and all a decent track.

Commented on 05/26/2020

Nice course, but not for me

The course was quite nice. Great pace of play even on a busy day. Carts were cleaned and sanitized. The rangers were very friendly. The course itself just felt unnecessarily difficult. Now I'm not claiming to be Tiger Woods or anything but my handicap is ~16, so I usually shoot in the high 80s. I admit that I wasn't on my game today, but the course did not aid in that at all. I shot a 102.

It felt like the pin placement was on Sunday at Augusta. There were at least 7/8 holes where the pin was in the back of the green, with only ~4 feet to the fringe. The greens were all really sloping to where it felt that every single hole itself felt like it was at least on a 10 degree slope. Again pin placement has something to do with that, but if every single putt is either downhill or uphill, or going to move to the left or the right a crazy amount due to the elevation change and slope of the green, it's almost unfair.

Challenging courses can be fun but this one felt less like a challenge all around, and just based on how you're putting for the day. Again, nothing against the course because it was well maintained, friendly staff, the course was well manicured for the most part. But just the greens themselves were so unforgiving it almost felt unfun. Did I have a nice afternoon despite my score? Yes. Will I play here again? Probably not.

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review. We appreciate your feedback about your round and the pin placements on the day you played. We apologize they seemed difficult, but hope you reconsider returning for another round soon in the future. Thanks for playing Ironwood Golf Club.

Commented on 05/04/2020

Hello and thank you for your great rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Ironwood Golf Course!

Commented on 08/10/2020

Hello, phavenstein. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Don’t hook/slice

Hit your tee shot down the middle. After that it’s an easy course. Several tight fairways

Great conditions

For the price Ironwood charges they are the best bang for the buck in the area. Will definitely be back this year!

Commented on 05/26/2020

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Ironwood Golf Course.

Valid dates: Dec 26, 2019 - Oct 18, 2020