Type Public/Municipal
Scorecard for Inkster Valley Golf Course
Blue M: 72.5/130 361 490 420 163 359 390 320 168 501 3172 194 385 419 570 423 398 580 193 375 3537 6709
White M: 69.2/125 327 449 395 148 332 352 286 166 429 2884 171 347 387 542 377 371 543 140 338 3216 6100
Red W: 67.4/108 224 369 225 100 248 290 193 133 306 2088 96 203 266 467 289 292 416 92 291 2412 4500

Year Built 1998

Golf Simulator No
Practice Hole No

Walking Allowed No

First impression

This was my first visit to this golf course and I was favorably impressed. Admittedly the greens had only recently been aerated, but the fairways were excellent.
The layout was great. I would definitely recommend this course to those who can draw the ball...the dog-leg left was predominant on the course.
As for challenging, the back blue tees and intermediate white tees both required a lot of carry but the gold tees would be best for those who were intimidated by the lengthy carry to get to a good landing areas.
I did notice that although the fairways had a pretty generous width, the tee shot on a lot of holes required a narrower target for length of shot and position.
I used my range finder a lot and was often surprised by the results. there are not many markers (at least where I landed) to help you measure distance to the pin.
Still I enjoyed its unique style. I will most certainly recommend playing this course.
I will revisit this course in the future!

Response from Inkster Valley Golf Course on 10/30/2017:
Hello, Stuart. Thank you so much for the spectacular review. 4-star feedback is great to see. Your feedback about the signage will be passed on to our team in charge to see what changes can be made before your next visit. We are glad you had an incredible time and hope to see you again soon.

Best Destination in Inkster

Course is an above average public course located in Wayne County Michigan. Layout is dog leg left friendly for hookers and a little tough on the slicer. Outside of condition of the bunkers (poor, unplayable) this would be a 4-5 * all day long.

Response from Inkster Valley Golf Course on 10/25/2017:
Thank you for leaving a review and rating us 5-stars. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off.

Hidden Gem

This course is really great. It will challenge you. Especially if you play from the back Blue Tees. I like this course a lot.

Response from Inkster Valley Golf Course on 10/17/2017:
Response from Inkster Valley Golf Course on 10/02/2017:

Hidden Gem

One of my favorite courses to play in Michigan. Challenging and very scenic. Get all your friends out to Inkster Valley. And no I don't work for the course nor do I know someone there. It's really that nice of a course.

Response from Inkster Valley Golf Course on 09/26/2017:
Hi, Eric. Thanks for the killer review! We are glad you enjoyed the course so much and endorse others playing here. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Response from Inkster Valley Golf Course on 09/05/2017:
Hello, Markisa. Thanks for taking the time to review us 5-stars! We are glad you had a memorable and enjoyable experience. See you again soon!
Response from Inkster Valley Golf Course on 09/05/2017:
Hello, Myron. Thank you so much for the spectacular review. 4-star feedback is great to see. We are glad you had an incredible time and hope to see you again soon.
Response from Inkster Valley Golf Course on 09/05/2017:
Hello, Kyoo. Thank you for reviewing the course. We appreciate the 5-stars and are going to notify the teams responsible, so they know their hard work is paying off. We hope to see you for another round soon. Thank you for playing Inkster Valley Golf Course.
Response from Inkster Valley Golf Course on 08/29/2017:
Hello, Markisa. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us 5-stars! It is incredible to hear that we are your new favorite course! We are going to pass on your feedback to our team, so they know their hard work is not going unnoticed. It is great that the efforts we have put in helped provided a memorable and enjoyable experience for you. Thank you for playing Inkster Valley Golf Course, we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Response from Inkster Valley on 08/24/2017:
Hi, Adam. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 4-stars. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off.

great couse

I love playing at Inkster Valley! The greens where the best I have ever see them. Fairways where good and had a great time!!!!

Response from Inkster Valley Golf Course on 08/24/2017:
Hello, Gerry. Thank you so much for the spectacular review. 4-star feedback is great to see. We are glad you had an incredible time and hope to see you again soon.

Test your skills

Inkster Valley is a course that tests the full range of your abilities. Whether navigating the long dog legs or placing shots in the best position to layup, every facet of your game will be engaged when playing here. The wife loves twilight weekend to spend some time together as an easy date night.

Response from Inkster Valley Golf Course on 08/25/2017:
Hello, Gary. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us 5-stars! We are going to pass on your feedback to our team, so they know their hard work is not going unnoticed. It is great to hear that the efforts we have put in helped provided a memorable and enjoyable experience for you. Thank you for playing Inkster Valley Golf Course, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

I'm Getting Use To This Place

This course is tough. Some of the holes are poorly designed but is sure is challenging. This was my third time and I guess it was the charm. I played pretty well not counting four penalty shots. I still prefer its sister course, Warren Valley, but this course is growing on me.

Response from Inkster Valley Golf Course on 09/27/2017:
We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. 4-stars is great, and we will let the team know their hard work is paying off. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Inkster Valley Golf Course.

Tough course but if you play the proper tees for your handicap it is very enjoyable

Response from Inkster Valley Golf Course on 08/17/2017:
Hello, Paul. Thank you so much for the spectacular review. 4-star feedback is great to see. We are glad you had an incredible time and hope to see you again soon.

great course

It rain halfway through the round so it hard to say but the greens and fairways ( when I hit them) were in great shape.

Response from Inkster Valley Golf Course on 08/24/2017:
Hello, Gerry. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 4-stars. We are sorry to hear it rained during your round but are glad to hear you enjoyed the round anyways. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off.

Pretty Course!

Long and challenging course. You gotta make the right club selection at the tee box to find the fairways, and you need to hit straight or you'll lose balls. Overall it's a nice course for the money and fun to play. I'm a 15 handicapper and had quite a few birdie putts.

Response from Inkster Valley Golf Course on 08/14/2017:

Great conditions for this late in the season

This place has 5 employees & a LIMITED budget, and these 5 people have the place in excellent playing shape. They deserve a ton of credit. Fairways & Greens were in great condition. I'd play here again anytime.

Response from Inkster Valley Golf Course on 08/09/2017:
Hello, Daiman. Thank you so much for the spectacular review. 4-star feedback is great to see. We are glad you had an incredible time and will tell our entire team about your kinds words in regards to our work.
Response from Inkster Valley Golf Course on 08/09/2017:
Hello, Antonio. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. 4-stars is great and we will let the team know their hard work is paying off. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Inkster Valley Golf Course.

Fun but challenging

The Rouge river runs through the course so on many holes you are hitting over water or bulrushes. In fact, on more than one hole, you have "trouble" twice before you get to the green. It is not a walkable course because it is too far between the holes in quite a few instances. It would be helpful if the course would put up directional signs for the holes. Too often you wouldn't know which way to turn to get to the next hole!

Response from Inkster Valley Golf Course on 08/03/2017:
Hello, Janis. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us 5-stars! We are going to pass on your feedback to our team so they know their hard work is not going unnoticed. It is great to hear that the efforts we have put in helped provided a memorable and enjoyable experience for you. Your feedback about signage will be escalated to our team in charge. Thank you for playing Inkster Valley, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Inkster Valley

Course Layout is challenging. However, the bunkers need a lot of attention. Some have sand others we did not play out of because of rocks. Also, fairways and greens are in great shape. Clubhouse is not well staffed but those that were there looked like they were doing double duty, concessions and pro shop. Very limited in pro shop items. They were friendly and courteous. This course is a jewel waiting for better management.

Response from Inkster Valley Golf Course on 08/01/2017:
Hi, Michael. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the sand traps is important to us. We are working to get everything at the course up to par. We have a project to tile the bunkers and restore them. The current condition is not the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We are glad to see you rated everything else to be great during your game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Inkster Valley Golf Course, we hope to see you again soon.
Romulus, Michigan