Type Private

Year Built 1988
Architect Don Childs (1988)

Pull-carts No

Pitching/Chipping Area No
Putting Green No
Practice Hole No

Credit Cards Accepted None
Dress code Proper golf attire is required.

Nice course ... but ... :(

Paint Creek is a nice course but we played there in a tournament and we had to take a storm break for a while. Paint Creek said we couldn't finish because another storm was coming our way BUT they then allowed one of their leagues to play. So we weren't allowed to finish our last 4 holes so their league could start on time! They didn't let us finish even though we had to stop because of lightning but they did allow their league to play.
I will remember that and will not go back there.

Fun course

Very fun course !! Excellent fairways, excellent tee boxes and prestine greens. Somewhat challenging layout with alot of blind shots . Would love to golf this course more often.

This course and stuff is excellent

Here has excellent Green. We will try to play again

Great course for the money

A past member of the club and always enjoy playing here. The course is still in great shape and challenging! Great experience!!

Nice tight short

Tight fairways, small greens, short course
Excellent condition throughout.
I'd like to have seen more yardage markers
or gps on the carts .

Secret find

Had the whole course to ourselves!

Paint Creek

Loved the front nine, old school, back nine was added years later and there was a feeling of 2 very different nines. Not that this was an awful thing but to me the front felt like a country club and the back did not.

Paint Creek Country Club

Was greeted at the pro shop with a smile. The employee was upbeat and polite. This was my first experience with the course. All employees were pleasant and helpful. Course was in good condition, some clippings still on the fairways from a recent cutting, and a fair amount of top dressing on the putting surfaces. My only complaint was the country club not investing a few bucks in some extra "direction" signs showing which way to go. There were a few splits on the cart path that could use a simple arrow showing which way to go.

Great conditions but hated the design & layout on several holes

Too many blind tee shots and a few greens were too small especially on a couple of the par 3s. Seems outdated for a private club with a really old locker room and a "Water" driving range that wasn't even complimentary which seems odd for a private club. Lastly, if you drive a nice car be prepared to travel on dirty unpaved roads. I will give credit to the grounds crew for providing excellent fairways and greens but the tee boxes needed some work.

Commented on 04/23/2016

The Driving range is complimentary for members and their guests. I don't think most private clubs allow people with internet coupons on their courses.

Paint CreekCountry Club

The front nine was beautiful and challenging and the back nine pretty through a nice sub division. Greens were somewhat challenging. Definitely need to keep the ball on the fairway. The 18th hole getting over the water was a challenge but truly enjoyable.

A must play!

Course was in great shape and quite challenging but also great fun to play. I loved the way they mix the front and back nines (old and new). Staff was fantastic as treated me like a member. Would definitely play again.

Paint Creek CC in Top Form

We had a great round at Paint Creek. The staff was friendly and welcoming. We had a country club experience with outstanding course conditions - sand was fluffy...a big improvement from the past. Pace of play was less than 4 hours.

Keep the ball on the short grass...hazards are many. Find the line and let the ball roll to the hole...they ran true with a quick pace.

Given the experience, well worth the price!

I golfed Paint Creek 4 times this season and never was disappointed.

This course is by far one of my favorites to play in the area. The whole course was in excellent shape all the way around. Readable greens, elevation changes and gorgeous views.

Go in eyes open

We played at 11:32 on a Fall Saturday. Got paired with another couple. First impression of the course was that it was very scenic and well maintained. The Starter was helpful and friendly as was the Pro Shop counter help.

Playing the course was very difficult as the slope rating is 141 or so AND it had the most blind tee shots of any course I have ever played (probably 80 courses or there abouts). The greens were in good shape and at the faster end of the range I am used to locally. Not unreasonable but their quickness stands out.

The other facilities, e.g, the locker room and dining area are not up to other private clubs. Very out dated, small and not at all top end luxury.

I would love to play it again when I feel my A game will show up.

Great challange, Outstanding lay-out

The course lay-out was beautiful, it fit your eye. The sight lines from shot to shot allowed for good decision making. The greens held our approach shots, but were fast and slippery. My foursome had a great experience at Paint Creek gold club.

Fun course to play

Very enjoyable course to play. Not overly challening or long, but there is still enough hazards to keep you thinking. Will go back and play it again.

Plays Fast

Pretty layout and fast play were two of the main things I remember. Walked right on on a Sunday afternoon. Couple tips...this course is not for beginners for two reasons 1st, the members play very fast behind you and 2nd, the layout is not beginner friendly. For the $40.00 this was a fantastic Sunday afternoon. Course is in great shape. We played in early September. I'm a 20 handicap and truly enjoyed myself.

Valid dates: Nov 15, 2019 - May 31, 2020
Conveniently located 20 minutes from the airport, the new We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center features 246 contemporary guestrooms and suites designed with Native American traditions, bold Southwestern cuisine at Ahnala Restaurant, luxurious spa treatments and salon services at the Amethyst Spa and a spacious heated outdoor pool with two whirlpools.
From $1900