1.1

Year Built 1969
Fairways Kentucky Bluegrass

Practice Hole Yes

1.3

OMG do not waste your time or money

tees were nothing but dirt. fairways were full of crabgrass. greens were terrible, big patches of dead turf and dirt. no source of drinking water on course.

POOR UPKEEP

Front 9 had horrible upkeep! I lost probably 20 balls in the middle of the fairway. Not only were the fairways in worse condition than the roughs; they always were caked with piles of dried up dead grass. Back 9 was upkeeped poorly but much better than the front. I payed 30 dollars for the 18 holes, so did my friend I was golfing with. So 60 dollars total. I asked nicely for 10 dollars off my next time there only due to losing so many balls literally in the middle of the fairway just buried in grass, I was told no, that there is nothing they could do. Horrible way for a golf course to start there year considering we golfed there over 10 times last year, won't be going back anytime soon and I would recommend anyone reading this to avoid, or be weary as well.

Where's the Care?

This was the first time that I played Branson Bay and I have to say I was disappointed. Granted - it's early in the season but I think this course lacks TLC. We played at 10AM on a Tuesday morning. All of the flagsticks on the front 9 were on the ground, I don't think the course has been mowed yet, the greens were scabbed and not cleaned, a few of the greens had worm mounds, the sand traps have not been raked in a few years - they're really not playable; it just seemed that the course hasn't received any attention. I probably won't play here again.

Play the back nine for sure .... If you have to choose

This course isn't supposed to be a Hawk Hallow or Eagle Eye. This is the place you go to work some things in your game out and have a great walk. The layout of the back is interesting and challenging and you can have it to yourself for the most part. I come here quite a bit in the summer to walk the back and always leave happy I chose to come here. The condition is not champion caliber, if it was you'd have to pay for it. Branson does a good job at being what it's supposed to be.

The course has some very challenging holes

The course was not busy and the staff worked hard to satisfy all our needs. I would recommend this course to anyone

This has to be at the low end of courses in the Lansing area

The condition of the course is fair at best, but for the most part it is a dump. It is worth the $12.00 price I paid to play it, but not worth anything more. It was the first time I had played it this year and most likely the last.

Not worth the price or drive.

I tried this course 3 times or so last year and it was always in rough shape but it could be a great course and lost of fun if some work was put into it. So this year I chose to give it another show and was once again un happy. You could tell the staff didnt want to be there, the fair ways were in horrible shape, and nothing had been fixed sense last year. wont be going back. will go to its sister course before driving back there. better value and better course.

Okay, nothing special

Nothing too special about the course, some of the greens were in pretty rough condition when I played it. I'll cut them some slack because the state was in the middle of a drought at the time as well. Didnt pay much to play it so I wasnt expecting anything pristine

Difficulty Extremely Easy