Year Built 1967
Architect Fred Kauffman

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed
Dress code Shirts are required.

Do not go here, terrible staff

I'm not a scratch golfer but I normally shoot less than 10 over par for an 18 hole course. This was by far the worst experience I have ever had golfing. I only shot 11 over for par on the course but I'm teaching my girlfriend how to play this year and she isn't too bad. I have seen her drive the ball 200 yards and as a lefty I think that is great for a first year golfer. We we're keeping pace and having integrity for the course by fixing ball marks on the green and sanding the tees on par 3s.. but for some reason the only one woman working there decided to come out on the 6th hole and follow us for the rest of the game. I asked her if she wanted us tp leave at 7pm but she just talked a little trash to my girlfriend and said she closed when we're done. Obviously being uncomfortable as a new golfer with an employee watching her every move my girlfriend didn't play the last 3 holes, I shot a birdie and 2 pars on them but still could not believe the woman following us. Would never recommend this 20 dollar twilight course at being only nine holes to anybody I know, I will be sure to tell anybody coming up this way to never try this course.

fun little 9 hole course

the course has been well maintained in the last few years. my buddies nick named it the cow pasture 10 years ago but after playing it the past few years, the maintenance has increased and fun to play! if you're looking to play 9 with your buds, try it out!

Comins, Michigan