View of a green at Devil's Ridge Golf Club.

Devil's Ridge Golf Club

Year Built 1995
Architect Local Designers

Wind and rain kept most duffers away

The wind was stiff and the sprinkles of raindrops on my head present during the round. A polite slow foursome let us play through and it was smooth sailing afterwards. We were hitting our drives well, fast pace, and finished just within 4 hours. Miracles do happen at Devils Ridge. Beautiful course, Good rates. Little bit of a Gaylord feel to the course. If you spray your tee shot, bring an extra box of golf balls. There are woods, marshland, and water on each side of the fairways and greens. Well worth the money to play a beautiful course. Pick your tee box wisely.

overbooked as always

Havent played this course in a couple yrs. The reason being it was ALWAYS over booked. So 3 friends and I decided to give it another try, shocker...completely over booked. Waited at every tee box watching the group in front of us standing in the fairway and the group in front of them on the green. The course's answer to this dilemma, send some teenager around to ask everyone to speed up...should we hit over the group in front of us?? Course is ok, some cool layouts. Amenities are a cooler at the front desk with limited selection of drinks,snacks, and a snack shack out in the middle of the course for the mid game disgusting hot dog, but at least it has beers.

Good course

I started playing this course the first year it opened. It’s been softened up over the years (probably slow play). I don’t like the fact that they changed the signature hole into a par three. Overall a really good course.

Watch out! You show up for your tee time and and pay, then they no-show you!

I played on Saturday morning with a buddy and booked it through GolfNow. We showed up and played 18 holes. On Thursday, I get hit with a bill for not showing up! Check out the photographic proof we were there! Pretty much a giant joke!

Home Course

I play Devils Ridge a dozen times a year , great course great value , alway in very good condition, this course has it all, it close to my home as well.

Up north ?

Lots of elevation changes big greens stay close to home and play like being up north. One of my top 10 in lower Mi .

Great value

Excellent course for the cost. Some great vantage points that are somewhat unique for down this way. A few quirky holes (5 is the worst in my opinion). Overall though with the changes to 9 and 10 this year, it’s really a lot of fun. Challenging greens that roll true and excellent cut fairways. Staff is typically friendly and the starters are always great to chat with for a minute. I’ll be back!

Devil's Ridge

I have to say, the first time I played here, I was not a big fan. My third time playing has softened me up a bit. I appreciate the course much more, know the shot placement better, and really enjoy many of the holes and general layout. Some of the views are very scenic, the course offers playability for all levels, and rates are a great value for the level of the course. Getting around from hole to hole can be a little confusing the first couple of times, so make sure you pay close attention to the signage. Other than that, Devil's Ridge will offer you a great round at a very good rate, and some very memorable scenic views along the way.

Always enjoy playing at Devil's Ridge

Challenging course layout, yet so pleasing to play.
Course condition is perfect and staffs are very nice.

Response from on 10/04/2017:
Thank you for golfing with us and sharing your 5-star experience!

Excellent beautiful course. I would love to play here often.

Response from on 09/25/2017:
We would certainly love for you to play here often! Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience.
Response from on 09/14/2017:
Thank you for the 4-star review!
Anonymous

Great time

Played course for first time in 10 years. Forgot what a nice track it is. One hole was changed from a par 4 to a par 3, but other than that the greens are tough but they role true. Will definitely add to yearly rotation from now on.

Response from on 08/30/2017:
We're happy to hear you decided to pay us a visit after 10 years. Thank you for the kind word and we look forward to seeing you again.
Response from on 08/23/2017:
It's always a great time to have you on the course! Thank you for golfing with us and providing a 5-star review of your experience.
Response from on 08/23/2017:
We're sorry to hear you were not able to recommend the golf course with a 4-star review. We want to hear from you! Please feel free to reach out to the pro shop about your experience.

Great views!!

Great shape. Ouick greens. Have changed #10 from a 4 to a 3. And #9 from a 4 to a 5. Great views love this course. Not always fair. But always fun!!

Response from on 08/23/2017:
Our staff is proud of these great course conditions and it's always nice to hear from the golfer. Thank you for the 4-star review and recommendation!

Beautiful course

This course is a gem, clean and well maintained. Enjoyed the elevated tee boxes with amazing views. Felt as if my husband and I were golfing in the UP, plenty of room, openness and no homes. The staff were welcoming and helpful.

Response from on 08/10/2017:
Happy to hear you and your husband enjoyed a great day of golf with us! The views are tough to beat, that's for sure.

Up North course in Oakland county

Lived in Oakland County all my life and never played Devils Ridge until recently. One of my new favorite courses! Amazing views, feels like you are playing a course up North. I will definitely play with the Devil again!

Response from on 08/10/2017:
We really enjoyed reading your 5-star review! Looking forward to your next round with us. See you soon!

Course is better than my play

Beautiful well maintained course at a great value. Would recommend this course to any lover of golf regardless of skill. Rather forgiving fairways without a bunch of unnecessary obstacles that make some courses un-enjoyable.

Did not use the banquet facilities but they too look top notch.

Response from on 08/10/2017:
Our staff loves to read comments on a well-maintained course. Thank you for the 4-star review and recommendation!

Great Course!

Excellent course. This course makes you think from tee to green. Lots of elevation changes and undulations, not only in the fairways, but the greens as well. Beautiful views. Will play the course again. I played this as part of the Group Golfer deal. Will buy and play here again!

Response from on 08/09/2017:
Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We're happy to hear you enjoyed the challenges of the course and beautiful views. See you soon!

Valid dates: Apr 03, 2020 - Jun 18, 2020
Every spring getaway should include the perfect mixture of lakeside recreation and 4-Star relaxation! The Tahoe Tap-in Stay & Play package offers a luxurious stay at Edgewood Tahoe Resort plus your choice of two rounds of golf with a cart at Lake Tahoe's only public lakefront golf course, two 50-minute treatments at the serene Spa Edgewood, or one of each for each night per reservation.