Oxford Hills Golf & Country Club
|Red (W)||72||5315 yards||70.4||114|
|Blue M: 71.5/125||345||341||327||327||208||498||439||289||164||2938||363||480||362||169||535||196||437||644||398||3584||6522|
|White M: 70.2/121||335||335||315||320||198||493||431||279||159||2865||350||459||347||148||530||186||429||567||393||3409||6274|
|Red W: 70.4/114||298||292||254||285||158||382||339||214||129||2351||311||390||302||129||462||156||377||502||332||2961||5312|
Food & BeverageBar, Restaurant
Available FacilitiesClubhouse, Banquet Facilities
What a wonderful day to play golf the Sun was out and it was really nice. A little slow but that's to be expected on A-day like today . I made 10 pars and 8 bogeys which is a pretty good round. Hopefully the golf gods will give us a few more pleasant days to get some more golf in.
GolfNow did not give any chance to use the promotion code
Golf Now hot deal did not provide any chance to use the promotion code during the order, and no customer service could be contacted.
Nice course with good scenery
Nice course and well maintained. Some fun and challenging holes due to blind shots, water and elevation but mostly open fairways. Will definitely play again and I would recommend.
Front 9 , meh. Back 9 yea.
Front 9 is crammed and short. Back 9 opens up and plays wonderfully. Had fun. Fairways and greens are in good condition and play well.
A little confusing
We really enjoyed playing this course - except we found the layout of holes 7 and 8 a bit confusing. - but overall a well maintained course. Would definitely play again
Great little course. Front 9 short and fairly easy. Back 9 a little more challenging. Pretty course, no bunkers but plenty of trees to contend with if drive is not accurate.
Had a few hours to kill in between appointments today so I was able to get out on the course for a quick 9. Enclosed you will find a picture that shows how close I came to the 1st hole in one of my life. It ended up being a birdie hole but wow was that close!!
I played this course based on the 4 star rating which is why I am leaving a review. If you are a weekend hack that wants to get away and cares nothing about the course or architecture all good. But a course w 4 stars I expect some semblance of a golf course. I have many issues with the course but will just state a few
- first hole is adjacent to parking lot with giant telephone polls and wires running down the fairway if you can call it that
- the front 9 is the worst course routing I’ve ever seen back 9 resembles a golf course
- played back tees front 9 2700 yards backs 9 3600 both par 36 very confusing 500 yard par 4 and 650 yard par 5 on a 6500 yards par 72
Layout is unique. An over 600 yard par 5 and a hole with a telephone pole in middle of fairway.
That said, greens were in great condition and so were most of the fairways. Front side a bit gimmicky with blind hill shots. You need to get your drive on top of the hill.
Back side more like a traditional northern course. We had no traffic in front or behind. Very relaxing round.
Good warm up course.
It was a rainy and dreary day but was able to get a full 18 in. Thank the golf gods for holding off on the really bad weather. That being said I did manage two birdies today one on a chip and 1 on a putt. This is a pretty good course nothing too major there are a few blind tee shots of hills but other than that not to bad.
Played here for the first time today with a morning Saturday tee time. Below are the pros/cons
1) Greens are nice and well taken care of. Firm but soft and rolls true. The greens will reward good wedge shots because you can really stop it and attack the pins. Size of the greens are small so bring your short game.
2) Fairways are pretty wide open on most of the holes and conditions were above average. The lie is “fluffy” so don’t expect too much roll off your tee shot.
3) Course Layout - front 9 is very short and most of the holes are next to each other. There are no bunkers and only a few water holes. Trees are a factor but manageable. Back 9 is a different story. Very long and challenging with several 200 yard par 3’s. The 600+ yard par 5 on 17 is a treat.
4) Pace of Play - we thought it would be slow based on the weekend crowd but everyone played fast. We never had to wait for anyone in front. Finished in about 4 1/2 hours, not bad for Saturday morning.
Overall for the price and course conditions I would definitely come back again.
Good mix of elevation changes. Love the Par 3s where this can be seen.
Par 5s are reachable in 2 for long hitters and in regulation for most players.
The Lake provides beautiful views and also keeps it cool on hot days.
The rough is not bad and if you don’t have tree trouble you can still try and reach the green.
The staff is friendly and helpful. Pace of play is reasonable
Great Course. Combination of challenging holes and wide fairways. Wonderful 2nd shot course. The wide fairways gives you an opportunity to hit the green in two. The rough is not punishing.
Love the elevation changes in the par 3s. Particularly 5th, 13th. The par 5s are quite challenging particularly the 17th.
Have walked as well as used a golf cart. It is a good workout.
Staff are very responsive and friendly
Good course for 98% of golfers
Love the course for how easy it is and the pace of play is always pretty good on weekends. The league nights kinda suck, but I think every course sucks on league nigh.t Been playing at this course for year. Solid course, little over priced at 45. But people are paying it left and right. Will be back.