Oxford Hills Golf Club

Year Built 1965
Fairways Blue
Greens Blue

Good Course

the course was in pretty good shape today. if you went wide and got in the rough it was pretty long however and a challenge to get out of. Greens were in good condition the course itself was in good condition. Pace was a little slow there was some people out there today who are obviously beginners and they did not allow you to play through them. overall however it was a good day.

Major goose problem!

Nice course BUT ... there's geese everywhere! I have been invited to play here a few times but yesterday was the last straw for me. Hundreds of geese and droppings actually impacts the experience significantly not to mention I don't like getting hissed at. If you want a bird dropping free experience, drive a bit further and go to copper hills which also has a nice course.

Member threw my ball!

I took my dad out to play this course and had two member hit their balls directly at us. They approached us and said we were playing too slow then grabbed our golf balls and threw them in the woods. Told the manager and he did not seem too concerned. We were not playing slow either

Get a helmet....

Good course - fair price - no bunkers.

My only issue with this course is that the fairways are narrow and that the fairways of the adjoining holes are so close to each other that a wayward shot from one hole might hit players playing the adjoining hole. I almost got hit by a wayward shot from the next tee box....the ball whizzed past my face about a feet away and thankfully I was saved.

Will probably wear a helmet next time I play this course.

Staff were friendly. Course is in decent shape but boring and super short. Ideal for beginners or kids.

Commented on 08/09/2019

The course website says the tips are 6,500+ yards. That doesn't sound that short.

Oxford Hills GC

Conditions were great, played holes 5 thru 9 behind a ladies league but on the back two groups let me play through so I played 18 in 2 1/2 hours. Weather was great and it was a great value for the money.

Fun course

Been playing this course since I was a kid. Great value. plenty of room to spray the driver. Greens roll true, Staff could not be friendlier. Will play here at least 15 more times this year.

Decent

Decent course. Certainly not the best, but not horrible. Course is not the greatest designed. Layout is a bit skeptical. Staff is friendly. Pace was decent.

Don’t waste your money.

Don’t believe all these 5 star reviews please. The course is a dump, the fairway grass and the rough were the same length. Pace of play was unbearable. 2 players and 9 holes took 3 1/2 hours. No beverage cart. I should have gone to the driving range.

Commented on 09/01/2019

The fairway grass and rough are also covered in goose poop!!!

Excellent Course

I would highly recommend golfing at Oxford Hills! The staff is friendly and the course is beautiful. Each time we golf we have a great time here. Check it out!

Deceiving Ratings

For the value, ratings, and area we had thought this was a no brainer. Although it was a long drive, many of the courses in this area are fantastic (Boulder/Devils Ridge) so we assumed it was on par (ignore the pun) . However, I found the hole designs to be less than friendly, with unnecessary blind shots, little protection from other tee shots and despite the heavy rains, impossibly slick greens. More than anything the greens were the most frustrating, but I will play this once more in peak season to determine if this is truly fair. The main reason I post this review is to give a more accurate rating in hopes that someone won’t make the same assumption as myself. **Staff very friendly**

A great course for Novice Golfers

I lived across the street from this course for over 15 years, I have played it at least 200 times, from my time doing junior golf, to my time on the high school golf team. It is a fun course, very well taken care, and the staff is FANTASTIC. I do think that the rates here are a little high, and the pace of play can be miserably slow if you tee off on the same day as a league, but it is a fun course. It is a fairly easy course, as about a bogey-golfer, I usually shoot about +10 here, the Par 4s are the really good scoring holes, the par 3s and 5s are a little tougher, but not bad. If you want to get somebody into golf, starting them at this course is a great idea.

Nice greens, challenging course

I am a beginner golfer, starting my 5th year. The course was tough for me, but maybe not a more experienced golfer. Golfed 18 holes. Staff was friendly. Golf cart needed some fixing, the engine jolted fast and was jerky. But we didn't complain to staff. Would go there again.

Fun course

First time, not fancy place but I found it a fun playable course for the average golfer. Very early season so cannot be to critical on green conditions I like the layout and the hills remind me of up north golf a bit. No beverage cart this time anyway, not too busy. Would play again

Beautiful Course

Played this course for the first time and absolutely loved it. Lots of room while still providing plenty of challenges to keep you on your toes throughout your round. Staff was great and friendly too. Will definitely be back here!

Valid dates: Nov 15, 2019 - May 31, 2020
Conveniently located 20 minutes from the airport, the new We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center features 246 contemporary guestrooms and suites designed with Native American traditions, bold Southwestern cuisine at Ahnala Restaurant, luxurious spa treatments and salon services at the Amethyst Spa and a spacious heated outdoor pool with two whirlpools.
From $1900