Heather Hills Golf Club

4.3420294118 4.3 stars from 5 (147)

Carts: Yes - included in green fee
Clubs: No

Credit cards accepted: Mastercard, Visa, Discover

Location is worth the drive   Great for locals advanced golfers wildlife/ scenic views   Challenges include elevation changes forced carries thick rough   Great for drinks

"Well Kept"

jordanward93's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/17/2018

This course is kept in great condition. The layout is challenging yet rewarding. I would recommend playing here and can not wait to get back! This course is a hidden gem of sorts-

Response from Heather Hills Golf Club on 06/20/2018:

Hello jordanward93, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course conditions and had a great golf experience. Thank you for playing Heather Hills Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

"Slow"

rafting15's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/11/2018

First nine good pace of play..2nd nine WAY TO SLOW ..I think stopping at turn and eating backed up play...2 foursomes and a couple waiting on tee to hit not good

Response from Heather Hills Golf Club on 06/14/2018:

Hello rafting15, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our course. We are sorry for the slow play and we appreciate your feedback on golfers stopping for lunch at the turn. Thank you for visiting Heather Hills Golf Club and we hope to earn your business again.

"Inconsiderate, rude. An Overpacked value"

christopherguy's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/10/2018

I showed up with my daughters who love to golf with Dad. As I approached the clubhouse a guy standing there asked me there age I said 7-8 he said sorry but they are not allowed to golf, I have never encountered this before they have been to ay least 10 courses with me and everywhere they encourage them playing. Let me be clear I understand golf and play a lot I know pace of play isssues, my children only put and chip, I drove an hour, no consideration, didn’t offer me anything for my trouble,when I told them I paid $10 already to golf now they said call them. I been here before, I won’t be back. They said reason was they were to packed and they might get hit by a ball, I didn’t know golf balls discriminate and only hit children. If it’s to packed maybe you should consider 10 min tee times as you just admitted gross negligence by admitting there is a hazard of to many people on such a small course. FYI we ended up at copper hills and played in under 4:15 and caught both groups in front of us on each 9. My children said copper hills is the coolest golf course they ever been to and will probably never forget Sunday. I’m sure they will remember this place to but for the wrong reasons.

Response from Heather Hills Golf Club on 06/14/2018:

Hello Christopher. At Heather Hills, we have always encouraged families to play with us and grow the game with junior golf. As we explained, safety is our number one concern when children are involved. To prevent any danger or potential for harm, we cannot allow more than two passengers to ride on a cart. Pace of play was not a concern, and as an active sponsor of Youth on Course, we find that most junior golfers have no problem maintaining pace and can even make some of our regular golfers look slow. We take family and safety very seriously and although your recent experience with us was not ideal, we do encourage you to come back. We respect your opinion and appreciate your feedback.

Commented on 06/15/2018

You keep changing your reason for not allowing me and my children to golf there, just because you respond doesn’t make your management better, your employee told me it was because of age, whoever was inside said they might get hit with a club or ball, and now it’s because we had three in the cart? Why would that matter? Like I said we won’t be back, your course is definitely not worth the ride there are about 7 nicer courses between my house and there, we came for the value and hills, no value in not playing. Thanks for letting me know your course is dangerous.

James8672626's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/10/2018

Response from Heather Hills Golf Club on 06/13/2018:

Hello James8672626, thank you for the five-star review. We are glad you enjoyed the conditions of our greens and had an excellent experience. Thank you for playing Heather Hills Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

"Favorite"

John4973274's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/05/2018

One of my favorite courses in the MDR, hilly, challenging enough. Not for the beginner for sure. Staff is friendly and they have a nice $5 lunch special at turn. A couple of the green have a ton of slope have really think about your putts dependily where pin is.

Response from Heather Hills Golf Club on 06/13/2018:

Hello John4973274, thank you for the five-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course, our affordable rates and found our staff friendly. Thank you for playing Heather Hills Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

"Great Course for Men"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/03/2018
Previously played Used cart Wet weather Verified Purchaser

Noticed that the women get no distance break from Senior Men. Also noticed there were no women playing golf there other than my wife. Expect they would get more play if they gave the women a little more or a break then they do Senior Men.

Just a suggestion to increase play of women golfers.

Response from Heather Hills Golf Club on 06/06/2018:

Hello, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course conditions and we appreciate your feedback on the ladies tee. Thank you for playing Heather Hills Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/02/2018

Response from Heather Hills Golf Club on 06/05/2018:

Hello, thank you for the five-star rating. We are glad you had an excellent experience at Heather Hills Golf Club. Thank you for visiting us and we hope to see you again soon!

"CHALLENGING"

uEODI2307EO's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/02/2018

For a course not up north it sure has a lot up uphill and downhill shot. The course was in great shape and a must play.

Response from Heather Hills Golf Club on 06/05/2018:

Hello, thank you for the five-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course conditions and had an excellent golf experience. Thank you for playing Heather Hills Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

billtack's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/25/2018

Response from Heather Hills Golf Club on 05/30/2018:

Hello billtack, thank you for the five-star rating. We are glad you had an excellent experience at Heather Hills Golf Club. Thank you for playing our course and we hope to see you again soon!

"Fun course to play"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/14/2018

Lots of elevation changes lots of fun.

You need GPS to find it but it’s well worth it.

Response from Heather Hills Golf Club on 05/17/2018:

Hello, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course layout and had a great golf experience. Thank you for playing Heather Hills Golf Club in Romeo and we hope to see you again soon!

Jkorench's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/09/2018

Response from Heather Hills Golf Club on 05/14/2018:

Hello Jkorench, thank you for the four-star rating. We are glad you had a great golf experience at Heather Hills Golf Club in Romeo. Thank you for visiting us and we hope to see you again soon!

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/06/2018

My friend said that the bathrooms were great as well.

Response from Heather Hills Golf Club on 05/09/2018:

Hello, thank you for the five-star review. We are glad you had an excellent experience at Heather Hills Golf Club. We also appreciate your great feedback on our bathrooms. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you the next time you are in Romeo!

James1437926's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/01/2018

Response from Heather Hills Golf Club on 05/04/2018:

Hello James1437926, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our course. We are glad you enjoyed our course layout and we appreciate your feedback on the pace of play. We escalated your feedback to the appropriate departments. Thank you for playing Heather Hills Golf Club in Romeo and we hope to see you again soon.

"Great round for our first time at this course"

ffireman's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/01/2018

Getting there is a little tough,(gravel road condition was poor) but once we got out the course was great. We will return

Response from Heather Hills Golf Club on 05/04/2018:

Hello ffireman, thank you for the five-star review. We are glad you had an excellent experience at Heather Hills Golf Club in Romeo. We also appreciate your feedback on the road conditions. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon!

"14 tee times at 10:40"

grew0013's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/01/2018
Previously played Used cart Windy weather

It seems they are behind the times with Golf Now and how to manage their tee times. We walked up and noticed 8 foursomes on the tee box?

At first they were not accommodating to let us go off the back, until we spoke to management as they stated they were doing us a favor? No you were letting us play a round that we paid for in a manageable time.

So we went off the back and paired up with a couple guys that had the same tee time coincidentally. Overall not a bad course for the money, but hard to find.

Response from Heather Hills Golf Club on 05/02/2018:

Hello grew0013, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our course. We are sorry for back up on the first tee but we are glad you enjoyed our course and affordable rates. We also appreciate your rating on the pace of play, staff friendliness, and off-course amenities. Thank you for playing Heather Hills Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon.

"Heather hills"

Warnin06's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/30/2018

Tough, elevation, nice true greens. Fun beautiful course

Response from Heather Hills Golf Club on 05/07/2018:

Hello Warnin06, thank you for the five-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course and had an excellent golf experience. Thank you for playing Heather Hills Golf Club in Romeo and we hope to see you again soon!

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/30/2018

Response from Heather Hills Golf Club on 05/04/2018:

Hello, thank you for the four-star rating. We are glad you had a great golf experience at Heather Hills Golf Club in Romeo. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon!

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/21/2018
Previously played Used cart Cold weather Verified Purchaser

Response from Heather Hills Golf Club on 04/26/2018:

Hello, thank you for the five-star rating. We are glad you had an excellent golf experience at Heather Hills Golf Club in Romeo. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon!

"Awesome except for the Golfnow price..."

rstinny's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/21/2017

Golf course was awesome but I am little upset that Golfnow did not update their pricing and we paid $7.00 more than we should have ....

Response from Heather Hills Golf Club on 10/24/2017:

Hello rstinny, thank you for the five-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course but we are sorry to hear that GolfNow did not update their pricing and you were overcharged. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we have since reached out to GolfNow to correct the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and we hope this does not hinder you from playing Heather Hills in the future. For the best online rate, please visit our website's booking engine at http://www.heatherhills.net/tee-times/.

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/13/2017

Response from Heather Hills Golf Club on 10/24/2017:

Hello Krystian3477300, thank you for the five-star review! We are glad you enjoyed our course layout and playing conditions. Thank you for playing Heather Hills Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!