Maple Lane West
Middle 71 6024 yards 67.7 111
Scorecard for West
Red Men M: 67.7/111 318 301 153 407 130 442 492 402 272 2917 366 330 414 306 542 286 154 346 363 3107 6024
Red W: 67.7/111 318 301 153 407 130 442 492 402 272 2917 366 330 414 306 542 286 154 346 363 3107 6024

Year Built 1926
Fairways Blue Grass
Architect Clarence Wolfrom

9-Hole Rounds 5

Don’t listen to others GolfNow is the issue

Play all the time at Maple Lane. The staff is the friendliest most accommodating folks you will ever meet. The course was in great shape considering the little rain as of the late. The manager will greet and meet you when ever he has a chance and always offers the warmest and most friendly atmosphere around. The food is second to none. The burgers are delicious. I wish people understood who and what happens during a golf season so they actually knew what to say about certain facilities.
Off-course amenities Excellent
Course Conditions Excellent
Course Layout Excellent

Terrible Course, Rude Staff, No golf etiquette

If I could give zero stars I would. They treat women awful here and it is a shooting gallery out there. Every week our league tee time is over 20 minutes late starting due to the delays of the league before ours - poor planning on management. Bad golf etiquette from the majority of golfers who show up to golf here and it's unheard of to hear anybody yell "Fore" even when I actually get hit by a ball which was witnessed by a starter as I was getting ready to tee off on my tee box. Do you think anything was done about it? No. Further, our league was asked by a starter to allow two guys to go in front of us as they had to make up that particular course. We said no since we were already delayed on our start and usually have another 10-15 minute delay once we hit the first par 3 of the night. The two guys swore at us and said things like "so now these b*****s run this place" etc., and harassed the elderly women on our league after each drive that didn't go far saying "glad I waited for that hit" after each elderly woman hit. The starter heard everything and did nothing. We were actually told "they have a right to golf" after they threatened to hit us when they started and we finally asked for them to be removed after the threats. These threats were also heard by the starter. When I finally opened my mouth to say something back when they told an older women on my league they "hoped she dropped dead out there in the heat" they started Bill said "come on ladies" as if WE were the problem. He sat there while they harassed our ladies league for over 15 minutes and when I said ONE thing back he attacked us?! Food is terrible. I have waited over 30 minutes for a burger that was bleeding all over my plate when I ordered it Medium Well. Our league has had days where we ordered together and food was brought out 10-15 minutes apart. The bartender is the only good thing about that place. She is always friendly and gives quick service. I also have a newfound fondness of the new beer cart girl Taylor. She is always checking on us and comes around often unlike most other beer cart girls there. The starter Bill is the worst of all the starters. Rude, not friendly and pushes for our league to let other groups of two or single golfers to go before us - even though we are waiting past our tee time already. Fingers crossed the manager of our league moves venues for next year! I hate this place so much that I don't want to show up for league play and I normally love golf.
Staff Friendliness Poor
Course Conditions Fair
Course Layout Poor

Maple Lane - North Course

Very fast paced golf course. Fairways were running well, except for a few rough spots that was being worked on. Fairways are wide open, with no water and few bunkers. Trees are the major hazard and can jump out at your ball if you're not straight. Very good course.
Quality of food & beverage Good
Course Conditions Good

Awesome greens!!!!

Very nice greens, beautiful shape. Kinda short holes need's more yardage.
Staff Friendliness Average
Pace of Play Good

Eagle on 7

Maple lane is usually a good place to play because it is so wide open but it does get busy sometimes and that can lead to a slow round but this time it was a ghost town for me and my brother. We played 18 in 2 1/2 hours and i witnessed my brother get an eagle on the par 5 7th with a 3 wood bomb from 250 out to the middle of the green to sink a 30 footer. The week after he got an eagle on the 9th hole by driving the green. Besides those amazing holes maple lane is always a good play because it is a very straight forward course that is well kept and its easy to shoot par.
Course Conditions Excellent

Will never be back

Course full of hackers lacking etiquette. No rangers keeping pace. At turn ranger starting a league and put me as the 11th twosome to tee off. Told to wait or switch the course I was playing.which we did.. Once again stuck behind hackers and waited before every shot. Quit after playing 15 holes. Took 4 hours and 15 minutes to that point.If we kept our current pace it would have taken 6 hours +. Course itself was in fair condition but nothing well.
Staff Friendliness Fair
Value for the Money Fair

Girl at the counter was rude

18 for 18 can't beat the price. Later In the season I'm sure it's more . Not sure if it's worth it then.the greens look like they haven't blown them off since the snow melted
Pace of Play Average
Value for the Money Average

Worst course I have ever been to.

By far the worst course I have been to. The greens were horrible, you couldnt tell the difference between the rough and fairways and just not a nice course. They had an outing Tee off after we started. The entire outing drove across our fairway as we were hitting. I wouldnt pay more than 10 bucks to play 18 here and they charged us 30 each. The inside of this place hasnt been cleaned in years and the bathrooms are set up like a squad bay in Marine Corps boot camp. Never will play here again.
Staff Friendliness Fair
Pace of Play Fair
Course Conditions Poor
Value for the Money Poor

Lots of Holes, Needs a few Improvements

Great having 54 Holes on a course, but they need to offer more variety in the beer carts. Would like to see some craft beer or cider beers especially heading into Fall. Course conditions were actually surprisingly good. Facilities are very old and outdated. A few improvements here and there would make this a favorite spot. Maybe put some hole info at the tee boxes instead of just hole number signs! Overall would still recommend.
Staff Friendliness Average
Quality of food & beverage Fair
Course Conditions Good
Value for the Money Average

Fair conditions, crabby / rude starter

Fair course condition wise, and the starter was extremely rude. Would not pay more than $20 for a round of 18 here
Staff Friendliness Poor