Style Links
Brookshire Golf Club - MI
Championship 72 6202 yards 69.1 119
Scorecard for Brookshire
Blue M: 69.1/119 327 135 527 332 518 444 210 388 368 3249 327 475 347 307 284 345 472 155 220 2932 6181
White M: 67.0/117 W: 70.0/115 271 117 504 309 484 369 165 351 335 2905 305 462 332 299 260 337 454 146 208 2803 5708
Red W: 68.7/112 261 95 440 275 434 328 129 262 224 2448 282 442 255 278 243 313 438 121 119 2491 4939

Year Built 1958

Nice Course

Course has great views on the front 9! Only downfall to this course is the bunkers. The bunkers are designed very well and they’re plenty of them, but the condition of them are poor... new sand in those and this would be my favorite mid Michigan course so far!! All and all give it a play

The new from 9 is spectacular. Really wish they would put sand in their bunkers instead of gravel.

Great little course!

I play here a few times a year. Always a good experience. The greens roll very nicely.

Nice Course, Bad Traps

Over all the course is well maintained. A couple tee were weedy, but playable. The most important thing about this course is the HORRIFIC condition of the traps. Many looked like washed out Mud filled pits. I damaged a club hitting from one with a hidden 1.5 inch rock . I hit into 3 traps: 1st Hard packed (compressed sand), 2nt was the ROCK attack, 3rd I inspected closely and found lots of stones (1/4 to 3/8 inches), I took an unplayable lie drop. Sad because the rest of the course is okay.

Response from Brookshire Inn & Golf Club on 08/21/2018:
Thank you for reviewing us. On behalf of all of our staff here at Brookshire, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us with you feedback. We are sorry to hear about your disappointment with the bunkers, but we understand where your frustration is coming from. Our staff will make sure to prioritize this along with other necessary improvements moving forward. We hope that you will be able to see some improvement the next time you golf with us. We thank you for sharing your concerns.

You get what you pay for with this course

Greens were pretty slow and not in the best shape. Only one person working in the pro shop and wasn’t in there when I went to check in. Very nice though when he eventually came in. Bunkers were hard - some had a bunch of rocks. There was a family playing in front of us with 3 kids under the age of 8. Didn’t understand why they were out there skipping holes, etc. not a bad deal for what I paid ($26). Don’t know if I’ll go back.

Response from Brookshire Inn & Golf Club on 07/25/2018:
Thank you for the review and feedback. We are sorry to hear that you were not happy with the conditions of the greens and bunkers, and we are sorry about any slow play that you might have ran into. We hope that you still enjoyed your round and day out here with us. Our staff will keep working to have the course in shape, and we will make sure to note this feedback as we keep working. Thank you again for sharing your concerns, and we hope you will be back sometime soon.
Response from Brookshire Inn & Golf Club on 06/22/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review your experience with us, we truly appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass it along to our team. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to the 5-star experience that you deserve.
Response from Brookshire Inn & Golf Club on 04/09/2018:
Hi Tom, Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars. We hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Brookshire Golf Course

Student at MSU. I've played many courses around the area but this one was definitely not worth the money. I used golfnow to book the reservation and the people in the clubhouse didn't know what they were doing. We started off the back 9 and were very disappointed with a lot of the holes and how poor conditioned they were in. The front 9 was a completely different course with beautiful holes and very well kept.

Very poor

The condition of the course was terrible leaves everywhere and for $20 it's not worth it

Response from Brookshire Inn & Golf Club on 04/09/2018:
Hello Tucker, We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars. We hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Had a Great Time

On a hot day, we played till the rain came. Then we had fish dinner and beer.

One of my favorite

This is one of my favorite courses. The course is in great shape even with little rain this summer. Many different hole designs and challenges. The workers tend to be in the way and mow very close to you while hitting and the bar staff isn't very friendly but aside from that it's an awesome place.

Great Course & value

The first thing I noticed was the great scenery of the course. Grass was lush, sand was bright and water in just the right places. The staff was friendly and once on the course it was a great combination of difficulty levels. Well maintained and we'll worth the money.

Great course but...

I really enjoyed playing this course but was slowed on the 10th hole for about 5 minutes by someone that decided the green couldn't wait to be mowed. If mowing the greens is that much of a priority, do it before you open. Don't slow your customers down by doing it in the middle of their round.

Overall, it was a very nice course and I will return. I just wish the gentleman would have moved off of the green until I was done with that hole. Not a big deal but it was part of the experience.

This course is maintained very nicely.

The course is relatively short but laid out nicely, focusing primarily on position off the tee and putting a premium on accuracy for your short to middle irons into protected smaller greens. There is a fair amount of water around the course that comes into play and it is nicely bunkered but the bunkers could a little better sand mix. The front moves smoothly most of the time but the tighter back nine sometimes gets a little backed up.
They have a beverage cart on the course and a very nice, beautifully landscaped nineteenth hole along with good food for after round beverages or dining. They also have very nice live entertainment on some afternoons.
One down side is that they don't have a driving range but overall it is a very good value.

Good condition.

The course was in great condition. Greens were rolling nicely with few unfixed ball marks. Staff was very friendly. Only complaint was that 2 slow groups held up the entire course. By the time we got to hole 17 there were 3 groups on the tee box.

Interesting layout

Brookshire has a very nice mix of new type course design on the front nine and old country club feel on the inward nine. Shot placement is important on both nines with working the ball both ways required to score well. Overall a great value. Nice track.

Nice course and facilities

Course was in excellent shape. Really like the modern layout of the new nine. Fair and playable. The old nine is very pleasant with a lot of mature trees and shrubbery. The clubhouse/restaurant has very good food. The tiki bar and deck make for a real fun and festive atmosphere.

Williamston, Michigan
Webberville, Michigan
Haslett, Michigan
Perry, Michigan
Okemos, Michigan
Okemos, Michigan

Valid dates: May 27, 2019 - Sep 01, 2019
Experience golf at its best on five fully renovated championship courses in pristine condition. This summer, villa accommodations start at just $232/person/night—or you can upgrade to The Sanctuary Hotel from $404/person/night (midweek).
TPC Sawgrass Experience Golf Package
PARK CITY VACATION DEALS
Stay and Play
Stay & Play Escape at Eagle Eye!
Stay and Play
Stay & Play this Summer at Hawk Hollow!