Green Oaks Golf Course

Forward 71 5611 yards 66.2 113
Forward (W) 71 5611 yards 71.5 124
Front (W) 71 5145 yards 68.8 116
Scorecard for Green Oaks Golf Course
Blue M: 72.4/125 433 526 231 414 375 180 409 506 373 3447 414 152 403 403 394 197 441 540 396 3340 6787
White M: 69.1/119 395 459 188 395 363 159 346 472 339 3116 389 122 359 381 373 165 395 483 380 3047 6163
Gold M: 66.2/113 W: 71.5/124 350 459 155 290 319 121 346 472 339 2851 340 122 359 345 285 149 321 483 356 2760 5611
Red W: 68.8/116 350 393 155 290 319 121 332 439 281 2680 305 115 292 306 285 131 321 398 312 2465 5145

Year Built 1970

Good course for all skill levels

Played on a perfect 79 degree afternoon. Course was in good shape. Open and easy enough to get my wife out to play for the first time in 2+ years. With her retiring in 2 years I need to get her back playing since I will be golfing a lot. For the intermediate player, the course provided me enough of a challenge so I could work on all aspects of my game. A course that I will be visiting again

Green oaks

Played course many times in the past. Course is in very nice shape. The new pro is very friendly and inventive to your needs. Will definitely return.

Nice Muni

Green oaks is always in decent shape, and for a saturday morning, 4hrs was great! Local muni in Ypsilanti!

Pleasantly Surprised

Never played, or even heard of this course before. Ventured out and was pleasantly surprised. I would certainly return to play here again.

slow

A league was sent out in front of us early after we were told to make the turn by 3 pm which we did in order to stay in front for normal pace of play. we waited every hole on the back with another group in front of us as a result, it was terribly slow. also the greens had been over sanded during repair making putting virtually impossible. disappointing round to say the least!

Not the most challenging course definitely User-friendly great practice course kept in really good condition definitely the course to play after it’s rained

end of year, really good

I've played this course for many years and in the spring it was a sh![ hole with sticks and leaves and trees down and no maintenance what so ever, i did not play during rhe summer because it is not worth 35+ dollars to play here, but the end of the year with discounts as low as 13$ GOLF NOW hot deals it has been excellent, they should do a better job like this all the time and keep the course clean and tidy.

Perfect for New Golfers

As a high handicap player (shot 99 yesterday), this course is ideal. Lots of space between fairways for errand drives, fairways lined by sparse trees rather than thickly wooded/underbrush. Good length and enough challenges to keep it interesting without frustrating. Rough was well mowed, so easy to hit out of. Fairways and greens were in good shape. Traps are not nearly as daunting as the scorecard suggests. Each side played 2 hours. Will definitely be back.

Slow play

Staff overbooked course with a bunch of 2 somes and didn't pair them up causing slow play. No ranger pushing any groups . Course was in great shape and like playing just not 51/2 hour rounds

Slow Pace...ranger didn't seem to care

The course was alright, but we got booked behind a group of what seemed to be regulars consisting of a foursome, and a twosome. They would play together then separate then play together, then play more than one ball each. When mentioning to the ranger he sort of snickered. We saw the ranger talking to them on hole 5 and they seemed

To split again and played slower than before and we were forced to skip two holes to get back to a reasonable pace of play. We got behind a foursome consisting of two walkers and two riding which played quickly and we got back on pace. Probably won't be back.

GreenOaksPro
Commented On 09/08/2017

Gabriel7568,

I am sorry that you had a bad pace of play experience at Green Oaks. We are always looking to hear feedback from customers concerning both negative and positive feedback. Please contact the golf shop at 734-485-0881 and ask to speak with the golf professional and I hope we can remedy this situation not only for you, but for future customers as well.

Worth the money!

I saw a couple of reviews on here saying the course had a slow pace of play due to lack of rangers. Well, Considering the price you pay to golf 18 holes with a cart, what do you expect? Green Oaks has the best rates around and is very open which makes it fun if you're a 20+ handicap player like me. I will be back here again, and again, and again.

Avoid like the plague

Nice course, well maintained. Worse than horrible staff. Book a time, was bumped to another time because a 4some wanted my time. Was told after paying they were running 20+ minutes behind. NO starter on first te tee, some were playing 2-3 shots on first tee, kept people waiting. Finally started 30 min after tee time, Pace of play was non-existant, 3+hrs for front 9, rangers do not exist here. paid for 18 gave up after 9. Spend your money anywhere but here.

GreenOaksPro
Commented On 06/04/2017

Golfbumm1,

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at Green Oaks. As a general rule we will try to pair golfers together so that the pace of play is enjoyable for all golfers. Please contact the golf shop at 734-485-0881 and ask to speak with the golf professional and I will be happy to see what I can do to remedy this situation and have you give us another shot on a day that is less busy. I look forward to hearing from you and again apologize for your bad experience.

Worst Golf Experience I've Ever Had

Had a tee time at 1:44PM. Showed up a few minutes early, checked in, went to the putting green. Practiced for a few minutes and headed off to the first tee.

As I pulled up to the first tee, there were two groups of four were in front of me. As I was playing as a single, I would assume they would let me play through. NOPE. Since there was no range, I patiently waited for all of them to finish before I set my first tee shot up. Finished the first hole after 30 minutes. Got to the second hole and what do you know, the same two groups are waiting to tee off. No use in playing ahead because they were waiting on the group in front of them. I ask anyway and they let me go. I tee off on the second hole and finish. It has now been over 45 minutes since my tee time and I'm two holes in. AS A SINGLE!

Now, get to the third hole and the group that I was playing behind was held up waiting. The group in front of us was extremely intoxicated and wasn't even golfing. They were just screwing around. By the time I finish 5 holes... it has been over 2 hours on the course already. I proceed to drive to the clubhouse and try to continue on the back 9. NOPE! There were 3 groups waiting on the 10th tee.

I went inside to ask if I could get my money back because it was impossible to play. They said they didn't offer money back.

This was my worst golf experience ever. I feel like I got robbed paying for 18 holes and only getting to play 5. I would not recommend this course to anyone.

Ypsilanti, Michigan