Type Private

Year Built 1899

Caddies Yes

Amazing course and I recommend it.

I had a great experience at Northland CC. I don't play too many courses with elevation changes, so I would classify it as extreme, but so much fun to play. The greens were lightening fast and in perfect shape, especially considering they were working to put the course to bed for the winter. The members were all very friendly and the staff was great. Dave the Membership Director was very hospitable and I enjoyed getting to know about the club. Lastly, the views were spectacular. They were so great that I just had to turn around to forget how terrible I was playing! It's a must play if you are ever in the area.

7e384556-2de7-5f7c-bcd8-703c40744e46
Commented on 10/04/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this positive review. At Hampton Golf, we place a premium on customer satisfaction. Receiving positive feedback like yours reinforces the investments we are proud to make in our phenomenal people and systems that we hope ensure the best possible experience for our guests. Thank you again, and we look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

Warmest Regards,
Hampton Golf Management

Valid dates: Apr 04, 2020 - Sep 30, 2020
Here at Coachman's Golf Resort we pride ourselves on the high quality of magnificent golf, superb amenities and outstanding service that we offer our valued customers.