Silver 72 6050 yards 69.2 118
Silver (W) 72 6050 yards 75.2 132
Scorecard for Ledge Meadows
Black M: 71.8/120 521 191 435 428 325 471 391 541 172 3475 420 156 396 379 395 466 154 261 471 3098 6573
Silver M: 69.2/118 497 170 402 382 308 374 338 509 137 3117 406 137 366 347 386 455 142 242 452 2933 6050
Gold M: 67.3/114 477 135 385 369 296 317 300 475 137 2891 386 129 352 320 366 444 124 242 417 2780 5671
Red W: 67.9/107 408 121 326 310 280 288 270 425 96 2524 296 92 280 297 326 353 106 192 392 2334 4858

Year Built 1971
Golf Season Year round. Weather permitting.
Architect Jim Troy

Practice Hole Yes

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed

Great round of Golf

Really enjoy this course. Somedays its busy somedays its open. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Rates are slightly higher than some other local courses. Its worth the extra coin if there not busy and for the practice area. Ledge meadows has made the mistake of booking tee times on top of each other. There's a possibility of feeling rushed if they do that. But I've made new friends playing with others here. Really friendly atmosphere.

Hidden Gem!!

Searching for inexpensive last minute golf on a Sunday Morning landed us at one of the all around most enjoyable courses that my fiancé and I have ever played. The staff was incredibly friendly, accommodated a players pass discount that they weren’t aware of, and made us feel at home and as valued customers.

The course is beautiful, long rolling hills and creatively terraced fairways, tee boxes, and greens made it unique and entertaining 18 holes of golf. Conditions were good, the greens were fair and consistent, carts nice, the layout was tight but well organized, holes were sufficiently marked, had no problem working around other golfers, pace of play was efficient but not rushed.

All in all a great surprise, we will definitely be back!!!

Poor Condition

Course was not the best as far as conditions go, especially the greens. The tee boxes are far too narrow, fairways were hit and miss, some were great others looked terrible. Most of the time there wasn't much difference between the fairways and the rough. The 9th hole, which is usually idyllic, had algae all over the place in the water. The cart paths which are asphalt are in disrepair.

Response from Ledge Meadows Golf Course on 07/05/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Ledge Meadows Golf Course, in the Michigan Eaton County area. We are sorry to see that you may have had a poor customer experience with us and that the course may not have been in the best shape when you played. Any additional feedback is greatly appreciated so that we can improve your experience with us in the future. Thank you for choosing to golf with us and we hope to see you again soon.
Response from Ledge Meadows Golf Course on 06/28/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review your experience with us, we truly appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass it along to our team. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to the 5-star experience that you deserve.

Stuck behind 2 fivesomes

Slow pace of play was unbearable. Stuck behind two groups of 5 for 9 holes.

Nice place to go

The layout is nice, generally secluded as you play. The green seem to be the only hold back, debris on the green. Lumpy and a lot of ball bounce on greens when putting, green shots are difficult due to under conditioning this time of year.
I still play here a lot in the summer, it is always a battle of not have nice greens here. Burned edges for fungi and disease On some of the greens , please work on your greens.

Some greens were patchy. But rolled nice. Pins were also fair. Would play again...

Price is great

Can't beat the price course is ok nothing great but for the money on golf now great deal

Response from Ledge Meadows Golf Course on 07/31/2017:
Hello Scott, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Ledge Meadows Golf Course in the Lansing area. We hope that you enjoyed your round and we are happy to hear that it was at a great value for you. Thank you for the 3 star review and we hope to see you again soon.

Call ahead ...

Call ahead before you go to this course. During the week there seems to be a group of players here nearly everyday. The "Anderson group" is what I was told. Its not a formal league, but unless you want to spend 6+ hours for your eighteen holes then you absolutely cannot allow yourself to be behind them. You wont be invited to play through and they play in slow motion almost as if they want to hold everyone up. Otherwise, this is a great course that is generally in good shape and they have nice carts to boot.

Would prefer never to play this course again

Just not in good shape - long grass, so-so tee boxes and greens. Only reason played is that it's closed to home and the price was right after $10 discount on hot deals. Sorry, but there are just too many other courses in area that are perferable to play and are resonably priced.

Response from Ledge Meadows Tee Times on 01/13/2017:
We regret to hear that the course conditions were not ideal for your round. We will be sure to notify our staff and fix things accordingly. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you back soon to make up for this experience!

Average

Course is in a little bit rough shape. But, I enjoyed my time. Had to make some precise shots at times. Not real long but has plenty of interesting holes. Greens were interesting at times also with humps to maneuver. Conditions of the course unfortunately make this just an average but fun place to play.

Ledge Meadows

Overall the course was in pretty rough shape. It was nice to see they are attempting to clean the course up a bit with a lot of ground under repair. I have played the course since I was young so I knew what I was going to get. I wouldn't recommend to a friend simply because 22 bucks is not worth this track.

Not Bad

Overall, I liked the course. It's not too, easy, yet it's open enough to accommodate hacks, like most of us are. The greens were very firm though, so play short..they did not hold. Hopefully, they're able to water during this dry spell!

On a bad note, there was a sixsome in front of us. They didn't know enough to let us play through, and the club house did nothing about it.

The course layout is well designed and fun to play.

The course conditions was less than it has been in the past. Maybe due to the excessively long winter season. I will definitely play it again.

Greens in rough shape

Greens were in rough shape with dry, dead spots in many places. The staff member mowing the roughs had no regard for any player on the tee box or green. Was stuck behind two groups from hole 2 through 9 that wouldn't let me play through (not necessarily the courses fault, but it doesn't help the pace of play rating). The food was about average.

Grand Ledge, Michigan
Portland, Michigan
Portland, Michigan
Charlotte, Michigan
4.4902058824

Valid dates: May 28, 2019 - Dec 31, 2019
This package includes overnight accommodations and two rounds of golf.
Gull Lake View Golf Club & Resort Senior Packages