Year Built 2001
Fairways Providence bentgrass and ½" elite bluegrass
Greens Providence bentgrass and ½" elite bluegrass

Carts Yes - included in green fee (with GPS)
Pull-carts No

Credit Cards Accepted None

Nice course but overpriced

This course was a lot of fun to play and was in great shape for the most part. There were several greens that had burned or dead spots on them. If I’m paying $106 for a round of golf, I expect the course to be in great shape. We had to change our tee time because of rain as well as more rain in the forecast. We teed off 20 minutes early in hopes of getting 18 in. We were charged full price. We were able to get our round in and I would play the course again but I would make sure I got the twilight rate. I don’t think it’s worth what they charge but still a nice course.

Minnesota Advisor

Very cool track

I really enjoyed this course, I had this on my list to play due to it being highly ranked by many online outlets. I would agree with their assessments, I think this course is wonderful. The clubhouse is very nice, looks brand new, large pro shop, cool restaurant with an outdoor patio area with a "Drive in" spot to grab food on the turn. Pretty neat. Nicely landscaped with great practice greens. Driving range is decent, not the greatest I have been on but they provided yardages which was nice. This course is challenging but it gives plenty of scoring opportunities. Greens were awesome, beautiful greens that rolled nicely. White sand bunkers which is always a plus. Some very cool par 3 holes, I really enjoyed them. Plenty of tee options, we played the tips and it was great. Pace was never an issue, plenty of bev cart passes, nice staff and a great round of golf. I recommend this course. Every other review on this site is fairly old, I would not judge the course based on those at all. I have played many high level courses and I think this one is very, very nice. I am glad I came and I agree with this being a top MN public course. Give it a shot.

Nice but over priced

Not worth $89. Otherwise nice. Challenging, but fair with multiple tee box options.

Course is always in great shape and very fun to play. Well worth playing!

such a cold treatment on a hot day

first thing is the staff was so unpleasant to deal with ,very bad first impression,price is way to high for a track like this, charging troy dollars sorry we will go to troy for that kind of money.

Our tee time was delayed about 2 hours because of frost. It was a little chilly for the first 9 holes, but after that the course was fun to play.

The course offers a nice variety of challenging and scenic holes.

After extending a frost delay for a third time the front desk stated that because we booked thru Golf now we did not deserve the free range balls.

Although the golf was good - we will not be back to this facility-ever again!

Great Golf Course

I would recommend this course to everyone who is a serious player, it is a great layout and is also very fair. A great combination of challenging holes and holes you can get after and try to make afew birdies.

Challenging course that was fair and had very good greens.

i found the course personnel friendly. The course was in great shape, The greens rolled true and were pretty fast. The course layout was fair. They also provide a variety of tees for those preferring longer or shorter courses.

The course was beautiful with a good variety of natural features and great conditions.

Good variety of elevation change, woods, prairie, wetland, lakes, and berming. The courses best features was that each hole was sculpted to buffer you from other holes, and create some privacy. One of the best designed golf courses I have played. Excellent conditions and very enjoyable. Spendy for most golfers, so typically look for twilight or other deals if playing regularly. I played it on a 42 degree cloudy day with winds being around 30 mph, so not many people on the course, thus the round went fast. Although weather was not ideal, my experience was great.

Lakeville, Minnesota