1.8

Type Public/Municipal

Year Built 1954

1.8

HIGHLEY OVERPRICED!

This course has been struck from my list to play along with 3 other friends of mine who have played this course in the past. The course is very overpriced and especially for being only a 9-hole course! The staff here is very elderly and they make a lot of mistakes with credit cards and debit cards as I have experienced this mistake twice. Luckily I check my bank statement daily. While I finally got someone to fix the mistake no one wants to hassle with this! The only bright spot about this course is that you pretty much can walk on anytime however I'm beginning to now see why.

TERRIBLE STAFF

I refuse to ever play here again. I have played here twice and walked off the 3rd time. The staff is extremely unfriendly and rude. 1st time I played here we got yelled at for our pace of play (now mind you we were playing behind a group of 6 hitting 2 balls each). The time i walked off we were met in the parking lot (and sternly told we need to be here 15mins early) on a Thursday afternoon with no leagues and no one waiting. (mind you we hit traffic on the highway coming from work and were there 5 mins early). I will never play here again, which is sad because the course is actually really nice, but the staff makes it not worth going.

My home course

Great course to play, little hard at first but now love it. people are friendly, clean an they always work you in for a round. Cant beat the price for a resident! I would like to see them make it a 18 hole course, so much land there.

The xcourse has beutiful fairways and great greens

3 Par 5's with 2 par threes makes the course nice to play. The clubhouse is nice and clean and the people are very helpful. They have just about every thing you would need. The first hole is a par5 and straight

Saint Ann, Missouri
Maryland Heights, Missouri
Normandy, Missouri
Creve Coeur, Missouri
Florissant, Missouri
Saint Charles, Missouri

Valid dates: Jan 21, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
Book a 3 night stay & play package at Indian Wells Golf Resort, and receive your 4th night free! Experience the best of Southern California with a custom experience at Indian Wells.