Cuba Lakes Golf Course

Indoor Practice No

Bar, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities

Excellent for the cost

Even given the dearth of courses in the area, this one is still very good. The rates are unbeatable and the course is in excellent shape considering the value of the green fees. The course is fairly interesting with some simple and some more challenging holes. At times, the rough can grow a little thick and make it difficult to find any ball that does not find the fairway. Each hole features bunkers, water, or both which makes for some tricky approach shots that are very rewarding to pull off. The greens roll well and, rough aside, the course seems well maintained (the cart paths are in awful shape, however). This course is all kinds of fun to play a round while having some beers with your friends.

Commented on 06/15/2020

Hi cregwalker. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Cuba Lakes Golf Club.

A little gem

Don't let the short length of this nine hole course deter you from playing here. I went around twice, using different tees and had a great time. The course is nicely layed out with challenging holes including water and sand and narrow fairways on a rolling layout.It was plenty long enough for me. I'm a 16 handicap, almost always break 90, wherever I play. The greens were green and putted well and were in good shape. It looked like aeration occurred a couple of weeks ago. The fairways were still greening up on this late- to- happen spring (I played here on the 30th of April. I really like this course and will return here at least once this summer. Play here--you will like it.

Commented on 05/23/2018

Hi,

Thank you for the nice review. It's great to hear you enjoyed your time at our course. We hope you'll come back soon!

Greens were in great condition

10 times better than when we played years back. Really enjoyed our day! We play a lot of golf around St. Louis and the course conditions tee to green were better than any public we have played all year. Keep it up... we'll be back.

Commented on 09/03/2015

Thank you so much for the out standing review. We are so glad you came and that you enjoyed your time! Be sure to like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for special online promotions and offers. Thanks again for the review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Saint James, Missouri