Looking back from a green at The Golf Club of Florissant

Greens Zoysia grass

Bar, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities

HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Paddock or Old Flo is always in great shape year round. The staff is always helpful and the greens are ALWAYS rolling true even in the middle of winter. People seem to complain about the blind tee shots but I think it's what makes Old Flo a great course.

Commented on 07/24/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Florissant Golf Club!

Commented on 07/21/2020

Decent course, very slow play

Course is in pretty good shape. Lost of blind shots and tee shots. Very slow play, took us over 5 hours to play 18.

Commented on 07/13/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we appreciate you for leaving us with your feedback. Thank you for playing Florissant Golf Club! We hope to see you at the course again soon.

Course very wet but overall good day

Course was wet and soggy. Grass has not been cut in a few days it looks like. Rough was very hard to play out of and fairways were average some longer than they should. Round went well, Covid restrictions were easy to follow and easy to process. Pro shop employee was very helpful and friendly. Course just needs some TLC and it would be better. My weekly golf group had never played out at Florissant and mentioned they would consider adding to our rotation due to challenge and layout. Thanks

Commented on 06/02/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we appreciate you leaving us with your feedback. Thank you for playing Florissant Golf Club! We hope to see you again soon!

Fun course

For my first time playing, I had a good time! The course is relatively easy and fun to play. The only issues were the pace of play, and the course’s numerous blind spots. Found myself having to drive ahead to see if the people in front of me were gone. Overall, course is in really good shape considering the current situation as well as the amount of rain we’ve received. I’ll be back!

Commented on 06/03/2020

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Florissant Golf Club!

Commented on 05/19/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Florissant Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Our skin game

They accomafted our 3 skin game guys when our courses in illinois were shut down we appreciate it

PRICE AND PERSONALITY

I HAVE NOT PLAYED IN A WHILE BECAUSE MY HEALTH
MY COMMENT HOW COULD ANYBODY COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS COURSE OR THERE STAFF.
COURSE IS WELL TENDED TO.
A GREAT LAY OUT
PRICE, EXTREMELY LOW

Cost is too high !!

I have played this course several times in my golf life but for the folks at Florissant golf course the price they charge does not meet the criteria. Florissant is charging a premium price and to not have a pristine course with at least a couple of ball washers or decent greens and fairways seems to me they are taking advantage of people’s inability to choose other courses due to the pandemic. We are all in this together so florissant golf course shouldn’t be gouging people for their money in a time of crisis.This is the highest Tee time money i have ever seen their and i have lived in this area for 30 years. c’mon you guys have a nice course but it is not 40$ a round nice!!!!

Commented on 03/31/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Florissant Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 03/16/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Florissant Golf Club.

Commented on 03/12/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad you enjoyed your time at Florissant Golf Club and hope you'll come see us again soon.

I will not play this course again

Took us 5 hours, 20 minutes to play a round. We waited after every shot. No marshal on the course to encourage faster play or ready golf play. Course is full of blind shots so you routinely have to drive up to watch group in front advance on, then drive back to hit your shot. Course is in bad shape. Not talking about winter conditions. Talking about sink holes from poor drainage stretching all the way out into the fairways (spots where you could hit a drive down the fairway and lose it), large pot holes everywhere including in the fairway, etc. Personally, I would not play this course again if it were free. The wait and conditions made it unenjoyable and we could not wait for the day to be over. That is not why I play golf.

Commented on 03/12/2020

Great course!!!

The course was a bit wet considering it was raining the entire week, but it was still a good day.

Great day for Golf!

The day was great and the course kept par with the day. Bunkers were a little rough and the greens were slow at times but overall had a great day at Florissant.

Commented on 02/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Florissant Golf Club thanks you!

Awesome January day!!

First time playing this course. Challenging course especially in January. Good pace, friendly staff. Will play here again

Commented on 07/24/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for choosing Florissant Golf Club. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time!

Commented on 06/09/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Florissant Golf Club! We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon!

Slow

Very slow pace. Got stuck behind many groups. Back nine gets overflowed because people go straight to the back

Commented on 04/29/2020

Hello, Luke. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Bridgeton, Missouri