View from Incline Village Golf Course

Fairways Zoysia Grass
Greens Bentgrass

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Missouri (2015 #8)

Good time

Course was in great condition coming out of winter

always fun to play

course is in great shape for Jan. clubhouse staff are friendly and helpful

Incline Village is one of my favorites

Incline village is a fun, challenging course. I've played it several times now and the staff has been nothing but nice and the course has been in good condition. Early season you can get a great deal here and it's wide open. 4 out of 5!

Great day for golf.

As always a great course and even better for the price! The weather couldn’t have been better. I’ve been playing this course all summer but one thing I’ve noticed is the greens have been slowly getting worse all year and yesterday was the worst I’ve seen. All in all still a great day on the course and will be back many more times.

Signature Hole Is A Must

We had a great time at Incline Vilage. From the freshly cut greens to the exceptional tee boxes and the manicured fairways. Tip top shape, staff is is very helpful, we will return soon!

Missouri Advisor

Great views, decent shape & some rough areas

Good: The price, the views, staff friendliness
Decent: Fairways, greens
Need improvement: Greens on holes 1 & 2 (rough areas), lots of ball marks on greens, lot of erosion around cart paths, cart paths need replacement

Commented on 10/08/2019

Hello, lcbgolf. Thank you for reviewing the course. Your feedback about the price of our course and out staff friendliness is important to us. We always want to make sure we are offering golfers a competitive price for their round and creating an enjoyable atmosphere. It is our goal to give visitors the best chance to get out and play more. We appreciate your feedback in regards to the fairways, greens, and cart paths so we can improve before your next round. Thank you for playing Incline Village Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Value and views

Great course with great views and can find some really good hot deals on golf now. I found mine for $10.

Fun course with great value.

I’ve played this course twice now in the past week. Have played it one other time about 8 years ago. Very fun course with lots of hills and great views. There are a couple of spots where it gets confusing as to where the next hole is (I almost played hole 11 after finishing hole 8) but other than that it’s a really good layout.

Can be challenging

The course plays very fair for short drives and pitches however the greens are mostly elevated which makes you play a lofted wedge in topping the balls arnt cutting it great for experienced golfers or beginners good times

Slow play on a hot day

I typically really like playing this course but today was pretty ridiculous with the 2 groups in front of us not hitting their tee shots on par 4's and 5's until the group in front of them got off the green. It would be nice to have a Marshall out there to speed things up. 5 hr rounds aren't my cup of tea.

Commented on 07/31/2019

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. Thank you for playing Incline Village Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Always a good experience

This is the first course I played, and quickly became one of my favorites. The staff is always very friendly! The course has a great layout and isn’t too long nor too short to get a quick round in.. they’ve done a great job keeping it in good condition even during the winter months. I will continue to play here a few times a month.

Decent

Judy in the clubhouse is extremely friendly! Rates are very fair. Course layout is interesting, but it seems as though the maintenance staff is stretched thin; the rough seemed to have not been cut for about a week. The cups were not fresh, so if you didn’t hit the center of the hole it was not going in. All in all, it is a cheap round at a decent course. You can shoot LOW.

Very rude

I’ve played this course many times but this past time will be my last. The young man behind the counter was very rude to myself and my buddy. All we asked was if he had any hotdogs available and he responded that maybe we should have eaten before we came to the course and this was after we’d already played 9. He also stated that they didn’t run a kitchen and what we see is what we get in a very rude manner.

Commented on 07/16/2019

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for your experience during your round. This is by not acceptable and by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Incline Village. We hope to see you again soon.

Customer service sucks

We have played this course a few times. I feel like they watch us as we play. I think their beer doesn’t taste good. It tastes off like stale. They take your money for 18 holes and they know in an a hour and half they have leagues starting. So we couldn’t finish our 18 holes. Instead of giving our money back we got “rain checks” for 9 holes. We will never come back here.

Commented on 06/19/2019

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We see you rated the course 1-star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Incline Village Golf Course.

Scenic Course

The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was the gnats were horrible. Also a mens league started before us so we decided to jump to the back 9 which was wide open. The course was nice because of the lake. The condition was good also.

Commented on 06/07/2019

Hello, RGCB752E2D80D9FAFB79. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

I’ve never wanted to write a review because I feel as though this course is a well hidden gem. Playing this course often over the last few years has been an absolute pleasure (I wish I could recall his name) but the gentleman who works the clubhouse is an amazing host always pleasant, polite, and well informed on course conditions. I will continue to play this course for years to come!

Pretty good

Had a lot of fun, the course was very nice, the only issue we had was we got told we had to leave because they had leagues starting. I’ve never had any course tell us we had to leave because of leagues. At least they gave us free vouchers to come back.

Commented on 05/29/2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review Incline Village Golf Club. We are very sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars due to being cut short, but we are glad you were accommodated with a voucher and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Wentzville, Missouri
Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
Warrenton, Missouri
Warrenton, Missouri

Valid dates: Apr 04, 2020 - Sep 30, 2020
Here at Coachman's Golf Resort we pride ourselves on the high quality of magnificent golf, superb amenities and outstanding service that we offer our valued customers.