Scorecard for Incline Village
Blue M: 68.7/127 352 360 336 380 160 555 186 366 492 3187 341 152 338 328 470 148 310 326 408 2821 6008
White M: 67.9/124 343 346 326 368 142 533 176 354 482 3070 330 142 326 324 462 135 300 318 382 2719 5789
Yellow M: 64.7/109 W: 68.6/117 310 324 306 352 125 441 145 335 392 2730 305 135 200 320 302 128 260 225 362 2237 4967
Red M: 63.7/101 W: 66.3/115 272 282 265 315 100 432 145 312 386 2509 270 133 191 312 295 122 246 218 313 2100 4609

Year Built 1964
Fairways Zoysia Grass
Greens Bentgrass

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Missouri (2015 #8)

Always a good experience

This is the first course I played, and quickly became one of my favorites. The staff is always very friendly! The course has a great layout and isn’t too long nor too short to get a quick round in.. they’ve done a great job keeping it in good condition even during the winter months. I will continue to play here a few times a month.

Decent

Judy in the clubhouse is extremely friendly! Rates are very fair. Course layout is interesting, but it seems as though the maintenance staff is stretched thin; the rough seemed to have not been cut for about a week. The cups were not fresh, so if you didn’t hit the center of the hole it was not going in. All in all, it is a cheap round at a decent course. You can shoot LOW.

Very rude

I’ve played this course many times but this past time will be my last. The young man behind the counter was very rude to myself and my buddy. All we asked was if he had any hotdogs available and he responded that maybe we should have eaten before we came to the course and this was after we’d already played 9. He also stated that they didn’t run a kitchen and what we see is what we get in a very rude manner.

Commented On 07/16/2019

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for your experience during your round. This is by not acceptable and by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Incline Village. We hope to see you again soon.

Customer service sucks

We have played this course a few times. I feel like they watch us as we play. I think their beer doesn’t taste good. It tastes off like stale. They take your money for 18 holes and they know in an a hour and half they have leagues starting. So we couldn’t finish our 18 holes. Instead of giving our money back we got “rain checks” for 9 holes. We will never come back here.

Commented On 06/19/2019

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We see you rated the course 1-star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Incline Village Golf Course.

Scenic Course

The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was the gnats were horrible. Also a mens league started before us so we decided to jump to the back 9 which was wide open. The course was nice because of the lake. The condition was good also.

Commented On 06/07/2019

Hello, RGCB752E2D80D9FAFB79. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

I’ve never wanted to write a review because I feel as though this course is a well hidden gem. Playing this course often over the last few years has been an absolute pleasure (I wish I could recall his name) but the gentleman who works the clubhouse is an amazing host always pleasant, polite, and well informed on course conditions. I will continue to play this course for years to come!

Pretty good

Had a lot of fun, the course was very nice, the only issue we had was we got told we had to leave because they had leagues starting. I’ve never had any course tell us we had to leave because of leagues. At least they gave us free vouchers to come back.

Commented On 05/29/2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review Incline Village Golf Club. We are very sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars due to being cut short, but we are glad you were accommodated with a voucher and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Joy at the Village!

Whenever I play at Incline I feel like I am on vacation playing at a resort.

all good

Conditions were not good with all the rain, rough was penalizing due to thickness of grass. In spite of all the wetness and cart path only, the fairways and greens were all in great shape!

Needs some work

Some of the greens were in pretty bad shape. Even my wife commented and she is not that picky.
Cart paths were in need of some work. But all of that can be fixed but not the slow play of the group in front of us, some people need not be on the course.To stand and comment on each other’s drive for eighteen holes and to analyze every put like the finals of the Masters is a bit tedious. Would have played around them but the weather was to nice to waste.

Commented On 04/19/2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review us, Incline Village Golf Club and for the 3 stars. We're sorry to hear the course may not have been in the best shape on the day of your round, and we appreciate your feedback regarding the cart paths. We apologize for the slow pace of play during your round and will use your feedback to work on making the necessary improvements. However, we're glad the weather worked in your favor and hope to see you again the near future. Thank you for choosing to golf with us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Had a great tjne. Course is coming around after last year wear and tear.

Incline Village

The course offers a new challenge with every hole. There are hole for the beginner And to the more hard core players. The course is rolling hills and steep grades very fun to play.

The staff was great and friendly.

They just don’t have much of a pro shop.

I really like this course.

Considering all of the rain that we’ve had over the last week, the course was in really good shape. We had a tee time at 10:40 and never waited on any holes. My only complaint, which I guess was caused by the harsh winter and abundent rain, was that the holes on the green were not as sharply defined as usual. But overall, it was a nice experience.

Incline Village - Good value course!

Overall had a good experience. Staff was very friendly. Course had a good layout and was challenging. Played early March. Some of the greens were a little rough but only real bad on a few holes; the rest were fine. Definitely will be back again!

Fun on a cold day

Great time. Course was in good shape for the middle of winter

Wentzville, Missouri