Year Built 1984

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed

What a course

If you are a good golfer and can place your shot, this course is for you. I, however, am not one of those. Virtually all holes are up or down hill or both and the most frustrating part of the game was landing a perfect drive right down the middle and watch my ball roll 50 yards left or right into the woods because of the slope. Many of the holes including par threes require driving well past the tee boxes to locate the green. This wouldn't be a problem if the scorecard or the tee box had descriptive pictures of the holes but neither does. I shot 15 strokes over my average. I'll be back because I owe this course payback.

Challenging and beautiful

My husband and I played on a gorgeous Friday afternoon. It seemed we had the course to ourselves. We saw no one until the 17th hole. We had a great time!

Hilly, Challenging Course - Blind Par 3's, Great Greens

The course is very challenging due to the hilly area. Many blind shots, especially on par 3's. The greens were in great shape and rolled very well.

You will not beat the price our the layout

I have played this course five times in two weeks mostly in part due to price, layout, and friendly staff. The course is not traditional in the aspect of u have holes you must hit a iron to lay up off the tee then play a hybrid or 3w to the green. Be carefull when u get to the green though they are extremely fast and in the best shape I have seen around at other courses. Also I hope you are a good reader of greens because these greens have some big hooking putts. You hit the ball to hard when you are on the back of the green you can expect it to roll off the front. If they fix the few tee boxes this will v one of the best courses around available to the public.

Not real welcome

The Pro Shop desk barely spoke with us once they saw we had a GolfNow coupon. Their concession was poorly stocked. We had to go to their restaurant to get drinks.

NO WATER ON THE COURSE ANYWHERE, INCLUDING
THE BALL WASHERS.
Tee boxes were like concrete; broke tees on many holes trying to tee up the ball.
Numerous blind shots, including a par 3 that you cannot see from the tees.

Not too bad, but different

The layout is unique. It is a hilly and narrow course. One hole I used a 6 iron to tee off, then a wedge to hit green, very unusual. The course is way too close to many houses. I'm sure many windows have been broken out here. Three par 5's in a row is quite odd!

This course will make you a SMARTER & BETTER player!

This is not a long golf course but definitely a challenging layout. This course will make you a better and smarter player! Playing only once will not do YOU justice. Fairways and Rough are well defined. Greens are in great shape and rolling well. Play SMART and you will have a great time! An added bonus is the newly re-designed Restaurant & Bar which is a must after a challenging round of golf.

Challenging course with Excellent greens!

The couse is pretty challenging due to the slope of some of the fairways.

Since the new greenskeeper has taken over, the course is in great condition. Fairways are well-defined. A cafefully placed tee-shot is a must on some holes to take into consideration the slope.

The greens are in the best condition of any couse that I have played in the area. Please fix your divot marks so we can keep them that way!

A hidden jem in Jefferson county!

Fair Course for the price

Pros - Fair price. Greens and in good shape. Lots of elevation change

Cons - Blind shots were difficult because the course is so dry that balls will carry a long way and easily get lost. No water on the course. Several houses very close to the course with out of bounds along several fairways.

It is a must play, challenging, but fun, great view from the tees

Fun challenging course, I used almost every club in my bag. The greens were in excellent shape, and rolled well. The food and drinks at the bar afterward were excellent also. I would say that this is the best value in the area, and I will be back often.

Great course, blind shots..

Great challenging course.
No flat fairways, greens are sloped too...
Since there are so many areas which require blind shots, it will be helpful if the course provide a layout for each hole.

Short but Narrow

Raintree is in a development that includes lakes, pools, gated community, etc. The golf course is part of that package. I went during the week so it was not very crowded. Here is what I found:
Pros: Accuracy is a must. Very narrow fairways and water that will come into play.
Course requires many different clubs based on the layout.
Cons: Greens were on the minus side and for this time of year and the great weather, that was disappointing, very sandy.
The course is short with some quirky holes and there isn't a course layout to go by.
Slow players who don't seem to understand the concept of playing through but that is not the course's fault.

Overall, if you are looking for a course that is short but still can be challenging I would give Raintree a try. I paid 19.00 on a hot deal so that is about what it is worth.

Beautiful setting, moderately tough course. T

For the most part the fairways and tee boxes are in very good shape. The greens are lightening fast and most of them have a slope (not level), which makes the greens extremely difficult. If you are not on the fairway you are in deep trouble; very difficult grass to hit out of.

This course has a nice layout.

This course is challenging but has a great layout. The fairways are well maintained with pristine greens. Excellent!

Great layout and excellent condition

Weather helped make my experience the best but the course itself is an excellent test and interesting. Best value I have had on golfnow so far.

Great value

Great fun course to play need taller pins on a few of the par 3's to see direction of green because of downhill shots. Greens are in great shape shot making is premium for a good score and the food in the clubhouse after the round was very good. Great golf course for the money will be back again.

good time

Good course for all levels and all ages me and my wife play there every week

Valid dates: Jan 21, 2020 - Jan 31, 2022
Stay at Solitude Inn on the Green and play one of the best course in SE Michigan, Solitude Links Golf Course. Learn more.