2.6

Regular (White) 72 6014 yards 68.7 120
Executive (Green) 72 5389 yards 66.9 114
Forward (Red) 72 5149 yards 69.8 112
Scorecard for Bent Creek
Black M: 73.2/132 416 520 320 215 363 196 349 537 315 3231 361 428 582 450 496 192 396 187 362 3454 6685
Blue M: 71.5/129 396 502 306 194 347 190 332 488 307 3062 341 351 560 362 467 171 369 183 349 3153 6215
White M: 68.7/127 338 488 285 187 336 172 326 475 299 2906 321 337 549 350 423 161 347 163 311 2962 5868
Green M: 65.5/115 318 428 244 164 294 152 284 377 240 2501 306 270 463 314 413 142 290 123 292 2613 5114
Red W: 66.8/116 260 419 238 160 228 121 215 368 235 2244 257 267 399 352 377 126 255 119 216 2368 4612

Year Built 1989
Architect Gary Kern (1989)

Single Allowed Yes
Dress code Proper golf attire.

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Missouri (2015 #3)

What happened?

This once beautiful course has sadly deteriorated over the past few years. Friends have stopped playing there and I can see why. I even watched the groundskeeper (intentionally?) disrupt play mid-fairway. I'm very sad for this once great course and hope it can return to its former glory.

Facility Needs Work

On the plus side, the greens were in great shape, as well as the grass areas.

Downside...….cart paths (concrete) are breaking up, bulkheads on #12 are falling into the water, my cart's battery was dying after 11 holes...had to drive back to get another cart, traps were a mess.

Facililty has gone downhill since new owners took over a couple of years ago.

Commented On 2018-11-07T19:59:21.000+00:00

We are terribly sorry to hear that you did not have a 5-star experience while you were here at Bent Creek.

I Like Playing Here

Pros: Carts have GPS. Great layout. Not crowded.

Cons: Easy to lose ball in the rough. A little pricey. Sand traps could use a makeover.

All in all: If you’ve never played Bent Creek, it’s worth a try. You’ll pay around $40-45 during peak season but it’s still one of the better public courses in the area.

Response from Bent Creek on 10/26/2018:
Thank you so much for the 4-star review of Bent Creek Golf Course. Glad to hear you enjoyed your round while you were here. Please come back and visit us again soon.

Amazing is not even the right word!

The course was amazing, the price was even better!!! Greatest place I've ever played golf!!!

Response from Bent Creek on 10/26/2018:
Thank you for the 5-star review of Bent Creek Golf Club. Glad to hear we are the greatest place you've ever played. Please come back and visit us soon.

Fun course

Was wide open and I was solo, so able to get around in about 3 hours (playing multiple balls and a few fun holes over again). Had some water issues due to a recent storm (sand traps were water hazards and destroyed). Grass around the greens were in bad shape, but overall a great time. Playing again tomorrow morning!

Response from Bent Creek on 09/10/2018:
We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your round with us while you were here at Bent Creek. Thank you for the 4-star review, please come back and visit us again soon.

Not the course that i started out playing golf on !

It had been a good 5-6 years since i had played this course and i was in awe of the conditions of the course that I once regarded as top notch. The attention to detail in regards to upkeep is pathetic from the range being closed and grown up, the sand traps grown up or not cared for, the busted up cart paths, and the tee boxes either closed or moved up to save on maintenance. It pains me to see the once premier players course in the area go to the bottom of my "to play" list. I was told that the course had changed owners and its evident from the conditions ! I wont be back ! What a waste of a great layout..

Response from Bent Creek on 08/27/2018:
We are terribly sorry to hear you did not enjoy your round while you were here with us at Bent Creek. We are currently working to improve course conditions and improve the experience for our guests. Please be patient as we work on the course.

Course is not cared for

This course is not maintaining greens or around greens....staff/marshall was rude and not friendly at all...had bad experience especially for driving over hour too get there...dont waste your time or money

Response from Bent Creek on 08/27/2018:
We are very sorry to hear you did not enjoy your round while you were here at Bent Creek. We hope your next round will be much more enjoyable.
Response from Bent Creek on 07/18/2018:
Thank you for the 5-star review of Bent Creek Golf Course. Please come back and visit us soon.

Great golf!

My favorite course in Southeast Missouri. The greens are phenomenal. I would highly recommend anyone to play here.

Response from Bent Creek on 07/03/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star review of Bent Creek Golf Club. Please come back and visit us soon.

Bent creek

I have played here since it opened. Last time was 5 years ago so I went to the 1st tee which I found out later that they had switched to the back 9! Me and my wife Karen played the back 9 first. Except for the high fairways and rough the course was good. They had rain for 3 to 4 days and was mowing daily. Karen got her 1st hole in one on the 4th hole!!! The staff was exceptional. We will always remember this round. I would highly recommend this course. The range is closed on mon.so call ahead if you want to warm up.

Response from Bent Creek Golf Course on 06/11/2018:
Hello, we're glad you enjoyed our exceptional staff and a great value. Congratulations to Karen on her hole in one! Thank you for playing Bent Creek Golf Course, we hope to see you again soon. #BentCreekGC

Great layout

course is very good, excellent place to play. Needs some maintenance in flower beds but has nothing to do with the course.

Response from Bent Creek on 05/21/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star review of Bent Creek. Glad to hear you enjoyed your round with us. Please come back and visit us soon.
Response from Bent Creek on 05/15/2018:

Fairways are not green yet but greens were very good. Got true rolls and decent speed . Excellent value.

Response from Bent Creek on 05/15/2018:
Thank you for taking the time out to write a review for Bent Creek. Please come back and visit us soon.

Bent Creek

Great course for avg player

Staff are friendly

Course usually in good shape, greens good

Great, challenging find in SE Missouri

I simply love this course. When I'm down here for business I try to make it a point to play the course because of how fun this course is to play. After my most recent round, I realized I played every club in my bag, and for a beginner that played from the regular tees (6000 yds) it's rare to find a course where I play maybe half of my bag. The cart's GPS system makes it easy to follow the course if you haven't played before, and if you're able to play in the middle of the day in the middle of the week you can fly through the course in three hours, like I did! I played after a rainfall, but the greens were still fast compared to other courses I've played in the region. Don't be discouraged on the front nine, because things widen up on the back.

Fun and Challenging !

Course in great shape considering the lack of rain. Played the ball down,tees, fairways, and greens were awesome! The course marshal Sam one of the friendliest gentlemem I've ever met, great ambassador to Bent Creek! Can't wait to play here again!!!!!

Fantastic layout

This course is an experiance to play. It feels well spread out. Electronic scorekeeping on the carts is a plus. It plays at a medium difficulty ar thw rough is deep and water is on several holes.

Good golf outing

Course in good shape and staff are friendly. Had a good time playing

Good course

Greens and fairways in good shape. Nice course for the money

Jackson, Missouri
4.2061058824

Valid dates: Mar 01, 2019 - Apr 21, 2019
Get a head start on Spring and experience true southern hospitality with championship golf and charming villas in beautiful South Carolina Lowcountry with the Spring Getaway.