Tournament (Black) 72 7018 yards 73.2 129
Regular (White) 72 6014 yards 68.7 120
Executive (Green) 72 5389 yards 66.9 114
Forward (Red) 72 5149 yards 69.8 112
Scorecard for Bent Creek
Black M: 73.2/132 416 520 320 215 363 196 349 537 315 3231 361 428 582 450 496 192 396 187 362 3454 6685
Blue M: 71.5/129 396 502 306 194 347 190 332 488 307 3062 341 351 560 362 467 171 369 183 349 3153 6215
White M: 68.7/127 338 488 285 187 336 172 326 475 299 2906 321 337 549 350 423 161 347 163 311 2962 5868
Green M: 65.5/115 318 428 244 164 294 152 284 377 240 2501 306 270 463 314 413 142 290 123 292 2613 5114
Red W: 66.8/116 260 419 238 160 228 121 215 368 235 2244 257 267 399 352 377 126 255 119 216 2368 4612

Year Built 1989
Architect Gary Kern (1989)

Single Allowed Yes
Dress code Proper golf attire.

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Missouri (2015 #3)

Bent Creek, Jackson, MO

The staff “Owner” was very rude and definitely not customer friendly. Made remarks toward myself for using golf now and losing 30% revenue. Our tee time was at 10:30 and the two people that had 10:20 tee times were going to let us go first. However, the owner walked out and made the remarks above about golf now. So, needless to say I will probably not used this golf course again.

Commented On 04/30/2019

Hi Renner, yours was one of two Hot Deal twosomes booked at 10:30am on Saturday. We don't allow groups to jump ahead on the tee sheet regardless of arrival time, so you were given specific instructions not to tee off before the 10:20am group. You proceeded to the first tee regardless, so I came out to maintain order. I'm sorry to see this so clearly affected your enjoyment of the round, but I hope you can understand that I have to protect the interests of hundreds of other golfers and can't allow groups to tee off willy-nilly.

The course is ready

The fairways and greens are in great shape and ready to play. Putting was consistent and just challenging enough. Love this course.

Commented On 04/05/2019

Hi Ron, we're sorry to see your experience with us was less than ideal. If there's anything you think we could improve, please give us a call at (573) 243-6060. Thanks for coming out to Bent Creek, we hope you'll give us another chance soon!

Just keeps getting worse

Bunkers are rock and mud, the golf course in general is not taken care of, i know its early in the year, but every year it just keeps getting worse, used to be the best course around , its definitely not worth the money anymore .

Commented On 03/29/2019

We appreciate the honest review, we're sorry to hear your experience with us was less than ideal. We're working hard to ensure optimum playing conditions for all our guests. Thanks for coming out to Bent Creek, we hope you'll give us another chance soon!

Need to mark T-boxes

The cours wasn’t in too bad of shape, bunkers needed some work but it looked like they were working on them. Also, none of the boxes were marked and they didn’t tell us that they had changed the front9 to the back 9 and vise versa.

Response from Bent Creek Golf Course on 03/05/2019:
Thank you for playing Bent Creek Golf Course and for your feedback. We hope you'll consider giving us another try in the near future.

Course was ok

The course was ok but since the last time we played they have reversed the layout. We where not told this so we started the round on the back 9 instead of the front.

Response from Bent Creek Golf Course on 03/05/2019:
Thank you for playing Bent Creek Golf Course! We sincerely apologize if there was some miscommunication regarding the starting holes. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your round! Come back soon!

Getting Better

Greens and fairways are always in good shape, looks like they decided to eliminate a few sand bunkers. I think they are turning a corner

Commented On 04/01/2019

We appreciate the honest review, Dan. Thanks for coming out to Bent Creek, make sure to book another round with us soon!

My favorite course

Still early in the season so grass had mo chance yet to grow
Sand bunkers are not good at all mo use to play out of them
Greens are in good shape and ball rolls very true

Response from Bent Creek Golf Club on 03/20/2019:
Thank you for playing Bent Creek Golf Club, Thomas! We're thrilled to hear that we're your favorite golf course. Your kind words regarding the condition of the greens are much appreciated. Come back soon!

What happened?

This once beautiful course has sadly deteriorated over the past few years. Friends have stopped playing there and I can see why. I even watched the groundskeeper (intentionally?) disrupt play mid-fairway. I'm very sad for this once great course and hope it can return to its former glory.

Facility Needs Work

On the plus side, the greens were in great shape, as well as the grass areas.
Downside...….cart paths (concrete) are breaking up, bulkheads on #12 are falling into the water, my cart's battery was dying after 11 holes...had to drive back to get another cart, traps were a mess.
Facililty has gone downhill since new owners took over a couple of years ago.

Commented On 11/07/2018

We are terribly sorry to hear that you did not have a 5-star experience while you were here at Bent Creek.

I Like Playing Here

Pros: Carts have GPS. Great layout. Not crowded.
Cons: Easy to lose ball in the rough. A little pricey. Sand traps could use a makeover.

All in all: If you’ve never played Bent Creek, it’s worth a try. You’ll pay around $40-45 during peak season but it’s still one of the better public courses in the area.

Response from Bent Creek on 10/26/2018:
Thank you so much for the 4-star review of Bent Creek Golf Course. Glad to hear you enjoyed your round while you were here. Please come back and visit us again soon.

Amazing is not even the right word!

The course was amazing, the price was even better!!! Greatest place I've ever played golf!!!

Response from Bent Creek on 10/26/2018:
Thank you for the 5-star review of Bent Creek Golf Club. Glad to hear we are the greatest place you've ever played. Please come back and visit us soon.

Fun course

Was wide open and I was solo, so able to get around in about 3 hours (playing multiple balls and a few fun holes over again). Had some water issues due to a recent storm (sand traps were water hazards and destroyed). Grass around the greens were in bad shape, but overall a great time. Playing again tomorrow morning!

Response from Bent Creek on 09/10/2018:
We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your round with us while you were here at Bent Creek. Thank you for the 4-star review, please come back and visit us again soon.

Not the course that i started out playing golf on !

It had been a good 5-6 years since i had played this course and i was in awe of the conditions of the course that I once regarded as top notch. The attention to detail in regards to upkeep is pathetic from the range being closed and grown up, the sand traps grown up or not cared for, the busted up cart paths, and the tee boxes either closed or moved up to save on maintenance. It pains me to see the once premier players course in the area go to the bottom of my "to play" list. I was told that the course had changed owners and its evident from the conditions ! I wont be back ! What a waste of a great layout..

Response from Bent Creek on 08/27/2018:
We are terribly sorry to hear you did not enjoy your round while you were here with us at Bent Creek. We are currently working to improve course conditions and improve the experience for our guests. Please be patient as we work on the course.

Course is not cared for

This course is not maintaining greens or around greens....staff/marshall was rude and not friendly at all...had bad experience especially for driving over hour too get there...dont waste your time or money

Response from Bent Creek on 08/27/2018:
We are very sorry to hear you did not enjoy your round while you were here at Bent Creek. We hope your next round will be much more enjoyable.
Response from Bent Creek on 07/18/2018:
Thank you for the 5-star review of Bent Creek Golf Course. Please come back and visit us soon.

Great golf!

My favorite course in Southeast Missouri. The greens are phenomenal. I would highly recommend anyone to play here.

Response from Bent Creek on 07/03/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star review of Bent Creek Golf Club. Please come back and visit us soon.

Bent creek

I have played here since it opened. Last time was 5 years ago so I went to the 1st tee which I found out later that they had switched to the back 9! Me and my wife Karen played the back 9 first. Except for the high fairways and rough the course was good. They had rain for 3 to 4 days and was mowing daily. Karen got her 1st hole in one on the 4th hole!!! The staff was exceptional. We will always remember this round. I would highly recommend this course. The range is closed on mon.so call ahead if you want to warm up.

Response from Bent Creek Golf Course on 06/11/2018:
Hello, we're glad you enjoyed our exceptional staff and a great value. Congratulations to Karen on her hole in one! Thank you for playing Bent Creek Golf Course, we hope to see you again soon. #BentCreekGC

Great layout

course is very good, excellent place to play. Needs some maintenance in flower beds but has nothing to do with the course.

Response from Bent Creek on 05/21/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star review of Bent Creek. Glad to hear you enjoyed your round with us. Please come back and visit us soon.
Response from Bent Creek on 05/15/2018:
Jackson, Missouri

Valid dates: May 27, 2019 - Sep 01, 2019
Experience golf at its best on five fully renovated championship courses in pristine condition. This summer, villa accommodations start at just $232/person/night—or you can upgrade to The Sanctuary Hotel from $404/person/night (midweek).
TPC Sawgrass Experience Golf Package
PARK CITY VACATION DEALS
Stay and Play
Stay & Play Escape at Eagle Eye!
Stay and Play
Stay & Play this Summer at Hawk Hollow!