The Cove Course at The Lodge
Yellow 71 5518 yards 66.2 127
Yellow (W) 71 5518 yards 72.9 131
Scorecard for Cove
Blue M: 71.3/139 530 164 544 227 361 360 195 420 395 3196 365 354 421 205 521 215 520 376 400 3377 6573
White M: 68.7/131 479 137 510 196 306 326 160 354 364 2832 340 315 377 180 475 172 457 360 360 3036 5868
Yellow M: 66.2/127 W: 72.2/127 479 102 478 167 285 326 114 344 345 2640 328 310 370 160 450 163 432 325 340 2878 5518
Red W: 70.0/120 476 70 466 116 279 320 107 300 311 2445 314 302 364 100 437 154 420 310 326 2727 5172

Year Built 1973
Greens A1 & A4 Bent Grass
Architect Robert Trent Jones, Sr. (1973) Roger Rulewich (1973) CE Golf Design (2008)

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Missouri (2016 #4)

Freedom

The weather is hot and humid but don't let that stop you from golfing. Greens roll awesome, no waiting since everyone chickens out when it gets hot. Only took 3 hours to finish . Definitely going back again.

Commented On 08/10/2019

Summer months can definitely scare away a few golfers with heat and humidity. We're so happy to hear you enjoyed the course and pace of play. We hope to see you again before summer's end!

Commented On 08/10/2019

Thank you for the excellent 5-star review! We're always happy to hear when our guests have a great time, and look forward to your next visit.

The Cove

Excellent layout and course conditions. True and fast greens. Liberal width of fairways but traps can be very demanding!
Great course.

Commented On 06/15/2019

Thank you for the great review of The Cove! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed the layout and the greens. We look forward to your next visit!

beautiful course

I golfed... my wife just rode ... staff was okay with that.. well kept for this time of year.. check in was flawless.. cart ready.. could not have asked for more

Commented On 05/09/2019

Your 5 star review made us smile! We're so happy to hear that you and your wife enjoyed The Cove course and look forward to your return.

Great Layout, Poor Greens

Overall I enjoyed my round at The Cove. If the greens and a couple of tee boxes were in better condition this would be a 5 star rating. The course is beautifully situated next to the lake and the signature par 3 over the cove of the lake, while difficult is a wonderful sight. The issue was that all the greens were covered in sand so much that putting for score was not possible. I still had a good time but basically played tee to green and had to move on.

Course to myself

I am a golfer with a disability. I have muscle stiffness and getting in and out of carts can make it worse. If I walk a course it helps me stay looser. I have a letter from my doctor that even explains this. This is a course that typically does not allow walking but they made an exception for me. To me that is a sign of good course management. It was cold when I played so no one was on the course. Very hilly and it was quite a workout to walk. I played terrible, outside the fairway on most tee shots. Fantastic views, course was in great condition even for late fall. Plenty of wildlife with a highlight of a buck trotting thru the fairway on the back nine. Highly recommended.

Great Golf Course

It's a lake course, so you will have to think about tee shot on most holes. Though not long from the tips, accuracy off the box is critical but once you get it in the fairway, the course can be beaten based on your handicap. The pro and staff are very friendly and even helped us play a 6 some for 9 with wives putting (we played a 2 ball scramble to move along quickly). This is a must course to play while in the area and the rates are great if aren't looking for "prime" tee times. By the way, I rated the course extremely challenging because I have to be better with my tee ball:)

Quality Lake Course

This RTJ design is great. No 2 holes are even close to the same. This course can challenge golfers of all handicaps. Condition was good even though it was recently punched. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We played in 3 1/2 hours which is a miracle for our group.

Great Course!

I recently played The Cove golf course at The Lodge of Four Seasons. The staff gave grade A service and was very nice. The course was in good shape, especially with the crazy weather that we have had this summer. The Cove had me guessing on every hole which made it fun and challenging. Hole #4 was awesome! Hitting over the cove about 200 yards and making the green was one of many highlights while playing this course. Pace of play was great, and will definitely play it again.

Valid dates: Aug 15, 2019 - Aug 31, 2020