Shamrock Hills Golf Course

Scorecard for Shamrock Hills
Blue M: 70.6/127 303 345 537 185 383 174 439 307 421 3094 512 191 415 377 309 379 183 376 524 3266 6360
White M: 68.3/118 273 324 513 175 339 157 422 282 395 2880 461 175 391 354 289 361 140 350 502 3023 5903
Gold M: 66.0/111 261 312 488 155 320 150 403 268 390 2747 441 170 376 348 282 340 130 337 491 2915 5662
Red W: 69.8/115 210 279 481 155 289 105 402 232 348 2501 326 139 371 320 250 345 115 324 450 2640 5141

Year Built 1961
Architect Jim Weaver

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Great Place for a winter round !

Great course to get in a winter round on a warm January in Lee’s Summit. The only course in Lee’s Summit so I hope the locals support it and keep it going. Always affordable and long enough for a challenge, but open enough to dust off the rust. Staff is the friendliest in the area. Typical off season conditions and play can be slow when they are booked out.

Shamrock Hills GC

Great little course for the price! Easy but still challenging. Fairways are in great shape since converting to zoysia. Greens a little beat up but given the time of the year to be expected. Most of the tee boxes were in great shape. Love that you have yardage stakes to help without GPS. Overall a great course for the price. Staff very helpful and friendly.

Shamrock Golfcourse

This is a truly challenging course, that requires all the shots. Long par 4's, long par 3's, must. stay in the fairway on both par 5's. Must have your A game going. On the greens, large greens, but pin placement and angle of some greens, make putting a preminum .

Nice Place Great Value!

This is a friendly atmosphere golf course. I would compare it to Bushwood from caddy shack. There are enough surprises and well maintained greens. I played it 2x and haven't lost a ball.

Something seems fishy...

A couple of the ponds are extremely low and dead fish are visible but the aroma was overpowering at times, especially at the turn, some of the course needs better irrigation also, pace of play was really good and the course layout is enjoyable, however, $30 for a Saturday tee time is too much, shouldn't be more than $20.

Solid course offers good value

This course doesn't present many challenges for advanced golfers but it is a very solid track for the rest of us and will offer a few wrinkles to even the most skilled person thanks to some small greens. It reminded me of Minor Park but less busy and in better condition.

They have a nice putting green and a really short range that uses special weighted balls but I still wouldn't recommend pulling out any club you can rely on for 160+ yards.

Playing in the wind

Would of been more enjoyable if it hadn't been raining most of the time. Nice lay out.

amazing

This golf course is amazing. The staff was very friendly especially since I was out of town. The course itself is kind of difficult with trees playing a major part if you can’t drive straight, but overall, I had a blast and shot a 98 when I usually shoot over 100. I def recommend this course and hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Rob and the snack shack person were very friendly and made me feel very welcome. I love this place and every time I’m visiting my fam ill defiantly be playing it.

Nice little course

Short, fairly wide open course. Not a lot of sand or water, making it a good choice for a levels of skill. Small, difficult to read greens are the biggest challenge. Got in 18 holes in around 3 hours mid-day, mid-week. Overall, a very good experience.

I have played this course several times and like it a lot. I will never play on Monday afternoon again. That appears to be league night. We played the front at a good pace but when we made the turn the league had started and they were letting other people off the back in front of us. It took 2 hrs to play 5 holes. We quit

Can't play here anymore

I've been playing here for years. After the last four times I've played here (or tried) I will never play this course again. Here's my experience the last four times:
1) We call to set up a tee time and they take it no problem. What they don't tell us is that there were two tournaments going on that day. We got stuck behind a group of 8! the marshal's did nothing about it.
2) The course was covered in leaves completely. I know it was fall and there are going to be leaves but there were multiple fairways that we would hit the middle of then spend the next ten minutes kicking through leaves to try to find our balls.
3) We set up a tee time and they never told us there was a tournament going on. We opted to not even play this time and went to a different course after our previous experience.
4) We set up a tee time for around 12:30 on a Monday. Once we get there we're informed that the front nine is closed and that a league is set to start at 2:00 so we will probably be backed up. We waited on the tee box for half an hour because the marshal told us there were members that had priority.

We kept coming back hoping it would get better and it just becomes more maddening the more we go. I play this sport to relax. I'm just going to play somewhere else from now on.

Shamrock Hills

Great spring play. Awesome rate. Good pace, friendly staff.

Easy Play

This is a great course to play for me. There were no houses along the fairways or greens to worry about. A few minor water hazards to provide a little challenge. For the most part open fairways with some trees along the property lines and interspersed along fairways. I didn't lose a ball on the property which is fairly common by my style of play.

Good course for the money, challenging but they book to many players too close together and allow five somes which slows play.

Decent course and the staff was friendly.. Will play it again...

Lees Summit, Missouri
Raymore, Missouri
Unity Village, Missouri
Grandview, Missouri
Grandview, Missouri

Valid dates: Apr 13, 2019 - Apr 16, 2019
The Ak-Chin Smash in the Sun Stay & Play includes a three night stay at Harrah’s Ak-Chin, two rounds of golf at Ak-Chin Southern Dunes, and the ideal location to catch all of the long drive action during the Ak-Chin Smash in the Sun!