Scorecard for Missouri Bluffs
Black M: 73.2/131 549 212 421 413 584 221 456 205 442 3503 436 342 474 372 198 529 443 208 542 3544 7047
Gold M: 72.0/129 517 187 387 399 557 201 426 183 412 3269 412 332 444 362 171 496 421 184 519 3341 6610
Blue M: 69.3/120 496 169 356 371 544 174 401 167 392 3070 396 313 429 341 151 468 386 158 493 3135 6205
White M: 67.1/113 475 160 342 353 514 139 372 153 375 2883 372 286 414 315 130 444 361 134 468 2924 5807
Green W: 69.5/117 444 147 318 339 490 111 322 132 275 2578 339 245 314 285 124 401 343 123 439 2613 5191

Year Built 1995
Fairways Zoysia Grass
Architect Tom Fazio (1995) Dennis Wise (1995)

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Missouri (2017 #2)

Excellent elevation changes

Fun layout. Course was challenging for a higher HC. Course was in excellent condition except for the greens which were very dry, some dead patches and bumpy.They were watering and had the fans running. Friendly staff. A variety of elevation changes made for an interesting game. #15 Par 5 was the signature Hole with a 120ft elevation drop driving onto the fairway. Ladies, if you have a decent swing hit from the white tee box for a little challenge and fun! Lack of water in the coolers throughout the course makes for an unpleasant day in this scorching heat. Would like to return and play again. 5 and 24 HC.

Great track with poor greens currently

This course is a lot of fun to play. Challenging, woodland type course with lots of elevation changes. One of the best Par 5’s in St. Louis (16th hole?) - tee box in the sky and fairway back on earth - great hole. Nice driving range and clubhouse. Played earlier in the week (July 24th) and several greens were in terrible shape (2nd worst I have ever played) - not sure what caused the damage. When greens recover one of the better courses in St. Louis area.

A Gem of a course with some recent greens problems

My group played at Missouri Bluffs this last Sunday (07/15/18). This is one of the high profile upscale courses in the St Louis Metro area. Thus, this was a real treat to play. The Fazio design is awesome. We only have three of four comparable courses in the St Louis metro area. It is a pleasure to play.

That being said, we were fairly disappointed in the conditions of the greens. To be fair, the speed was slow, but since it's been so hot I know this is just a preservation thing until it cools off a bit. The greens had a ton pock marks. It looked like no one fixes their divots. And quite a few dead and brown areas. It was a very sad site for a course that costs $70 to play.

I'm sure that the extreme heat has been a contributing factor, but other St Louis courses (much less expensive) have kept their greens in great shape thru the summer heat.

This is a great course and I will return, but since the Sunday that we played the course was dead I'd say that there is an issue that needs to be taken care of. Their biggest competitor in the St Louis area (Annbriar GC) was booked solid for the same day. I think Missouri Bluffs needs to take a look at their price structure until get this issue taken care of.

Lay out was great

I played this course on 6/16/2018. The fairways were in great shape. Some of the sand traps next to greens and small gravel in them. I can be okay with that. My issue was they charge me $74.00 to play it and the green were absolutely terrible. They were burnt up and bumpy from being watered so much to keep them alive. That being said tell us that when we make our tee times and don’t charge us full price knowing how bad they were. Probably won’t ever go back

Missouri Bluffs

Missouri Bluffs is a beautiful rolling course cut through the woods with nice elevation changes . It can play relatively short and easier from the whites to extremely difficult from the tips. The reason I only gave it 3 stars for its condition is the greens were poor . I believe they either have a water shortage or the greens keeper over fertilized the greens. The course should be on everyone's to play list in St Louis but I wouldn't pay top dollar till the greens are fixed

February Golf

This course is awesome! Wish i could play it when its in its prime condition and not a wet February evening. The layout and topography were pretty dramatic with excellent views. Hard to gauge the conditions but were pretty solid coming in February and raining substantially overnight. No real housing on the course. Plenty of elevation changes. Will try to play again if i make a trip in the summer.

Great value on a Fazio layout

This course is an outstanding layout through the valleys and hills near the Missouri river. The fairways are nice, as are the bunkers. The greens seemed a bit rough for such a nice course, though I chalked it up to heavy Saturday traffic and a few knuckleheads who can't seem to pick up their feet to walk.. Lol

Great course! Highly recommended, especially for the money...

Downstate Illinois Advisor

MIssouri Fluffs? Missouri Beefs? Super fun course, even in Winter!

I still cannot believe that this incredible course was open to public in the middle of February. Tom Fazio did a great job in carving valleys and ridges to create super-fun layout for golfers. Although it is par 71 course, there is no gimme hole. Sand bunkers were so soft and fluffy. Thus, I’d like to call the course “Missouri Fluffs.” I’m normally bad at bunker shots but all my balls came out nice and high. I regret that I hit only two bunkers.

As other advisors mentioned, the staff was extremely friendly. Due to incredibly warm weather, many players flooded to the course on Saturday and there was a slight delay in T-time. Yet, the starter tried his best to accommodate everyone on the course. I could finish all 18 holes starting at 1:24pm with twilight rate.

Clubhouse facility was also top-notch. Locker room is super-clean and modern. If you climb up the spiral stairs on the 2nd floor, you’ll find a great lookout area to take pictures. The best part was the restaurant. My friend recommended me to try hamburger so I tried it before I play. It was so fresh with a meat that was grilled perfectly. Thus,I’d like to call this course “Missouri Beefs.” What a fun weekend golf in the middle of February! I highly recommend the course.

Greens Beat up

Played last week and the greens were in very rough shape for this course. It is an expensive course ( for St. Louis Public Course). It is normally in great shape. Tough course with awesome layout. Very nice views. I usually only play this course in the fall and winter because it is so beautiful when the trees turn. All in all good course if you haven't played here I was just a little disappointed with the greens being subpar. I will definitely give it another chance but expect better greens for my money.

MO BLUFF

Nice course. Very Pricey but pace of play was good.
Good place for a group.

Course in Great Shape

Friendly Staff, Great Driving Range, Course has lots of elevation changes and has no houses on it. Variety of holes. Only thing I don't like about it is that some of the uphill greens are difficult to see where the pins are relative to the shape of the green. Experience is a factor here.

Missouri Bluffs

Play to 6000 yards and you will have fun, play blue on the front and white on the back. Back nine is like a different course both are fun.

Good Course, Friendly staff

It was packed, but the speed of play was not bad. Course condition was great, and staff was very friendly.

Great 'Big Course ' Vibe....

GREAT COURSE.... 'Big-Course Vibe
Beautiful, Scenic Hole Layouts....
PROFESSIONAL FEEL.

Bluffs

First and foremost, the staff here is always very helpful and friendly. The course was in good shape, tee boxes, fairways and rough was excellent. Greens and green surroundings were spotty, but that is expected early in the season after a long winter. Keep up the good work guys and I'll see ya again in late may/June to see this course in all it's glory!!

Great views

Restaurant closed early due to a wedding but did not have any affect on our outing-totally enjoyed the course and price we obtained. All of the staff was very professional-will play again

The Bluffs is a decent course.

Good time they give complementary bucket of range balls with tee time purchase. No GPS though.

Great February round.

Course was great for February. Staff was super friendly and appreciative of us coming out.

Beautiful Friday at The Bluffs

Decided last minute on a whim to play one of our favorite course in the St. Louis area when the weather finally cooperated. Had a mid morning tee time. Got there early, and it was no big deal to hop right onto the course. No hassles given even though we had booked through Lastminutegolfer. We golf here multiple times a year, and always have a great time. The pace of play was spectacular on this day. Despite cart path only rules, still finished the round in under 3.5 hours. Even saw a deer up close on the front 9. Great course worth every penny even when paying regular rate, but discounted rate is the icing on the cake. Highly recommended. This place does tend to jam up on beautiful weekends, so go during the weekday if possible.

Weldon Spring, Missouri
Saint Charles, Missouri
Saint Charles, Missouri
Chesterfield, Missouri
Saint Peters, Missouri
Saint Peters, Missouri

Valid dates: May 23, 2019 - Jun 30, 2019
2 Nights lodging at the Best Western Plus of Santee (or comparable lodging partner) and play 3 Rounds of golf on Santee Cooper Resort’s two courses.
Stay and Play
Stay & Play in Golf’s Little Big Town!
Stay and Play
Summer Golf Getaway in Santee!
Stay and Play
Come play in the Olde English District!
Summer Special in Greenville, SC