Duncan Hills Golf Course
Scorecard for Duncan Hills Golf Course
Blue M: 68.6/127 351 483 186 523 120 348 388 353 186 2938 345 278 517 400 412 174 315 170 477 3088 6026
White M: 66.5/121 331 419 149 498 110 316 338 340 175 2676 335 249 474 386 264 152 311 150 465 2786 5462
Red M: 63.3/114 W: 67.6/117 281 377 93 383 110 312 334 254 164 2308 320 241 361 295 250 91 289 125 400 2372 4680

Year Built 1976
Architect H & H

Credit Cards Accepted None

Early Fathers day

Low 70's very windy. Much improved since I played it a couple years ago. Tee boxes much better but hard to get a tee in the ground very hard.

In GREAT shape

This course was in great shape. Very well maintained grounds. The only issue I had was the pace of play. I had a group in front of me that had 4 people at first but as we played their group size grew to 8 people. The course Marshall never said anything to them and they didn't offer me to play through. Not that I was in a hurry, after all I was out golfing. However, I was playing solo and I had to wait for 8 people to hit and then go search for their balls for the last 6 holes of the course. Some of the people in this group were also jumping from hole to hole around the course, then coming back to play on the same hole with their buddies.
This was frustrating for me because etiquette and common courtesy wasn't being practiced. I understand that we are all out there to have fun, but it wasn't fun for me to be behind them.
Other than this issue, I loved this course. The tee boxes, fairways , and greens were in fantastic shape. I will be palying there again soon.

Ease of use

Considering the hot dry weather we have had the course was in good shape.

Create course, friendly staff

I play a lot of courses in this area and this is a very good one. It's the most forgiving course around so if your 20 handicap like me this is for you. If your not a long drive pro no worries, this is a strategic course. I play this course a lot and each time I learn somthing new. My wife also plays this course and likes it, it gives the ladies a nice advantage. The greens are well kept and the fairways are the best around.

On hole 3 layup about 200 yards to the top of the hill. Trust me u can't clear the second water. On hole 4 do the same unless you can carry 250+ and straight lol. On 10 cut the corner a good 230 drive leaves you 90 out. Hole 11 good luck. After that your in the clear.

DuncanHillsGC
Commented On 09/20/2016

Thank you! We really appreciate your review and your tips are great for our new players. Hope you and your wife come see us again soon!

This course is a challenge.

The course has really high rough. We spent about as much time looking for our ball as we did playing golf. The day was windy so it was hard to stay in the fairways. We lost several balls, but found as many as we lost, so I would say others had the same problem we had. The marshalls and golf pro were very friendly, but the counter person not so much. Could have played another course for less money, but the holiday weekend made that difficult.

retgolfer1,

Thank you for the review. It looks like it has been a while since you have been out to the course. We would love to have you out here again. I think you might be impressed by the improvements we have made in the last 2 years.

Fun and challenging course

I played with two other people and we all have varying skill levels. This course provided challenges for all of us. The greens were well maintained and easy to putt on. We will be back to play again!

Hello,

We're glad to hear the course presented a challenge to your whole group. We hope you have found the opportunity to come back by, if not, please do!

poor course conditions

Unfriendly and unorganized staff. Mower followed us around the course. Looks like the mower only has one blade, horrible grass conditions. Ruff was 6 inches long and fairways were a solid 2 uf there was any grass there. Hillbilly delux for sure. Would be a decent course if the groundskeepers knew anything. Don't pay more than $20 to play.

mlutes85,

I'm sorry to hear your experience on the course was not what you expected last time you were out here. It looks like that was a while ago . We have continuously improved over the last several years and we would love to have you back out to see what you think of the course now.

Stanberry, Missouri

Valid dates: Jun 21, 2019 - Dec 31, 2019
Sign up for a 2 or 3 Day Golf School and receive accommodations in a villa for the duration of your stay.
Keystone Resort Stay, Play and Save
June Special at Shenvalee
Fling and Swing!
Sewailo Golf Club Stay & Play Hotel Package
Latest Articles
Articles
Golf tournament pro-ams: a primer
Articles
The days I fell in love with golf (a Cool Golf Memory)
Articles
What does the golf course of the future look like?