Duncan Hills Golf Course

Driving range: No

Credit cards accepted: None

"Create course, friendly staff"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/07/2016

I play a lot of courses in this area and this is a very good one. It's the most forgiving course around so if your 20 handicap like me this is for you. If your not a long drive pro no worries, this is a strategic course. I play this course a lot and each time I learn somthing new. My wife also plays this course and likes it, it gives the ladies a nice advantage. The greens are well kept and the fairways are the best around.

On hole 3 layup about 200 yards to the top of the hill. Trust me u can't clear the second water. On hole 4 do the same unless you can carry 250+ and straight lol. On 10 cut the corner a good 230 drive leaves you 90 out. Hole 11 good luck. After that your in the clear.

Commented on 09/20/2016

Thank you! We really appreciate your review and your tips are great for our new players. Hope you and your wife come see us again soon!

"This course is a challenge."

retgolfer1's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 5/25/2013

The course has really high rough. We spent about as much time looking for our ball as we did playing golf. The day was windy so it was hard to stay in the fairways. We lost several balls, but found as many as we lost, so I would say others had the same problem we had. The marshalls and golf pro were very friendly, but the counter person not so much. Could have played another course for less money, but the holiday weekend made that difficult.

retgolfer1,

Thank you for the review. It looks like it has been a while since you have been out to the course. We would love to have you out here again. I think you might be impressed by the improvements we have made in the last 2 years.

"Fun and challenging course"

None's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 5/23/2013

I played with two other people and we all have varying skill levels. This course provided challenges for all of us. The greens were well maintained and easy to putt on. We will be back to play again!

Hello,

We're glad to hear the course presented a challenge to your whole group. We hope you have found the opportunity to come back by, if not, please do!

"poor course conditions"

mlutes85's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/21/2013

Unfriendly and unorganized staff. Mower followed us around the course. Looks like the mower only has one blade, horrible grass conditions. Ruff was 6 inches long and fairways were a solid 2 uf there was any grass there. Hillbilly delux for sure. Would be a decent course if the groundskeepers knew anything. Don't pay more than $20 to play.

mlutes85,

I'm sorry to hear your experience on the course was not what you expected last time you were out here. It looks like that was a while ago . We have continuously improved over the last several years and we would love to have you back out to see what you think of the course now.