2.4

Year Built 1969

Snacks, Restaurant, Beverage Carts

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities

Course Change

After a day of heavy rain, we opted for this course to play instead of a later tee time on the Gailles. We had a group in front who moved well & O/A pace of play excellent. We encountered a few wet spots however these were clearly marked w/small flags. We we pleasantly surprised that the course wasn't as wet as we expected & the greens were extremely fast & rolled. O/A an enjoyable round. Staff very accommodating & issued w/o a fuss rain checks for previous day round that we re-sched to the PM but opted not to play. Had no problem switching tee time from Gailles to Serrendella so we could get a round in before our trip home.

Very rough condition and boring layout.

The course is a very boring layout. The condition when I played was very bad. They are in a drought but area courses do not seem to be having any problems. Sprinklers were running throughout the round in the middle of the fairways.

Good way to end they season

My dad and I played the Serradella course, the oldest and probably easiest of the Lakewood Shores courses. The course was in pretty good shape for it being so late in the season. The greens were nice (and not aerated yet, which is a plus) and the fairways were nice and clear of leaves. The rough was a bit long and there was a few spots that needed some work, but otherwise it was good. It's tough to give the facilities a grade because they are catered more towards the resort crowd and they were basically shut down for the year, but they always look well kept so hence that grade. We didn't eat so no grade on the food. The minimal staff was friendly and helpful as always. We got a good deal on GolfNow and if you come on a resort package it's a great place to play, but it's a little pricey if you just come to play normally. Try to get a deal or a package if you come to play. Overall, another great experience at Lakewood Shores.

FYI: The Gailes and Blackshire courses, which are not reviewed here, are great courses as well.

Nice course for the price

Very green and lush course. Greens were in nice shape and rolled fairly.

Poor weather

An unnecessary bad experience

Course is very nice . Lots of beautiful flowers Speed of play was horrible It didn't help when making the turn they let very inexperienced players out on no.10 in front of us .too bad too, cause it is a nice course

Challenging but Fair

I live in Northern Michigan and the Serradella course at Lakewood Shores Resort is one of my favorites to play. The course is in beautiful shape from the carpet-like fairways to the run true greens. The Serradella plays about 6400 yards from the white tees. The course has a little bit of everything: water, bunkers, and trees, I feel it is a true test of golf for the average duffer. The course is adorned with beautiful flower beds on almost every tee box. How they keep the deer away is still a mystery to me! Lakewood Shores Resort is made up of three very distinctive courses and ond one pitch and putt 18 oles called the Wee Links. I have played all the courses but the Resort course ( Serradella) remains my favorite.

Stunning course

The course is beatiful very well maintaned, we did a little back up on our last nine holes, we had some groups ahead of us. But it was fine. Course is wide open very little hazards. Overall a nice course. One bad I would have to say, the course is near a lake and all day I could hear jet skis. Not very peaceful.

Beautiful course

I am just an average golfer, but being a female, I thought this course was beautiful with all the flowers on the tee boxes. The course was very green and well manicured, they take pride in their golf course and I was glad we chose to golf here, but we golfed here twice for the week since the first time golfing there, brought me back again.

Au Sable, Michigan